Lori's #12

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by kinky6666, Jul 18, 2019.

1. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Just ordered a new #12 device :)
    Mainly because I have started bike riding (road bike) now frequently and wearing lycra shorts is showing my #2E which makes me feel insecure should anyone notice (which people will for sure - there's no hiding!!).
    Ms.Lori advised the #12 should be her device hiding things best. I have had one before but it was way too big - this time hopefully it is going to be the perfect snug fit.

Since I will be wearing it at all times as my wife requires me being locked 24/7 I do hope it will be comfy especially during the nocturnal erections (attempts)/morning wood.

For now I remain locked in the #2E until it arrives and will have to deal with it when bike riding..

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    To save others wondering what he is talking about...
    [​IMG]

3. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    please update as to how it goes!

I ride too, but off road. My Lori device, an 18a, cannot be worn without majorly effecting my performance when riding off road. I could see how road biking would be more manageable, but I assume you're not going for any kind of speed records? ;)

For me It has been a difficult situation to manage, because the biking brings me a lot of happiness as well as fitness. My wife recognizes that and has been fine with leaving me unlocked to ride. The premise being as long as I lock back up voluntarily right after my ride, we can maintain the dynamic.
    Two problems I see are 1. I ride too often 2. Being unlocked after being locked is messing with my head too much. Yes a married couple should trust each other, but part of what is nice about a Lori is how the stainless steel can stay next to you for very long periods of time taking the need for trust away due to a highly secure device. There is no question what a Lori will do, most of them anyway. So, I totally know where you are coming from. Getting out of the device is kind of like waving candy in front of a kid... I am not sure I can stay devout when there is so much opportunity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice