Lori Tube #15 Spiral

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by xcitex2, Sep 30, 2008.

1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Spiral #2 Now Here

Ok first off let me say I now have a new appreciation for steel and ultra secure devices. While I wanted to go without the 4 little nibs in the inner penis ring I found out real quick why they are there. While I am still not sure on the size of that ring one thing is sure, the minute there is any pressure or attempted growth they give a very quick pain stimulus to let you know it is not happening. The only problem for me is that it takes me a bit to relax so that pain goes on for a little while longer then I would like.

For the most part the device is very comfortable and when not slightly aroused I do not realize it is even on. Very secure and even allows the use of urinals while standing a good plus for those that have that need.

Measuring concerns are the same. We ordered a 1-5/8 teste ring got a 1-3/4. Now with that being said both devices have the exact same difference and the right fit. I would assume at this point that there must be some equation in use by Ms. Lori when one gives the device measurements. However I was told the 4 little nibs on the inner penis ring would only be about 3/16 of an inch which in reality they are a little over 1/4" which makes that opening pretty small when you are asked to measure the diameter of a flaccid penis. I do know without a doubt this will be the device we will be using and keeping as Goddess is very excited about it in many ways both security and looks included. We are each still not sure on the internal nubs as they cause a great deal of pain right now a little further than what we each think should be customary. Perhaps with a little training I will become accustomed who knows.

2. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    my spiral arrived

Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I've been sort of depressed about the arrival of my spiral. I heeded the advice of most everyone on this site and requested a length about a half inch shorter than my flaccid length. The fit seemed to be okay on the short term, but there were two major problems - first of all, the spiral seemed to put pressure on my piercing. The frenum piercing of course is internal, and the spiral wraps around the outside of the shaft. Therefore, the part of the spiral that threads through the piercing pulls it downwards, or outwards. Not a big deal in the short term, but after a day of wearing it I was noticeably sore in the area, even though I'm completely healed. Second, I was able almost immediately to orgasm with it on. I was able to "swell up" enough around the spirals I guess to come.
    Needless to say I'm disappointed, but I knew all along that the spiral was not the "highest security" device Lori sells. My girlfriend wants me to try out a more secure enclosed model - maybe the number 6. The good news is that the spiral will help me zero in on my measurements.

Hope this review of the spiral helps. I'm sure that it works for a lot of people, but I'm a definitely "grower", which makes it hard to size these devices, plus I seem to be able to make myself come in any device I've tried so far. I think that I'll have to get a completely enclosed model and size it so I can just barely squeeze into it completely flaccid. Possibly dull spikes are in order too - my girlfriend drools over these :(

p.s. - maybe I'll have to change my username lol

ugams likes this.
  3. tufun40s

tufun40s Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    We had been considering a Lori device as well and after reading all of your problems, we think we will hold off and wait for more updates and advice. Thank you both for your reviews and comments.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice