Lori Sprial Help Please!

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    Hi all! Ive had a private message from a member which I cannot answer. I have asked if I can make the questions public and the answer was yes. So here goes, hopefully we can pull together some answers for this person:

I couldn't remember who had the spiral, I think it may have been xcitex2 and it didn't work well... but I have a terrible memory.

Let's get these questions answered and see if we can get the shy poster to reply in public! :love0038:

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Hello Mistress it was I and I will try to reply.

First yes the cage part has a little knurl on the end that is threaded. You remove this piece, thread the spiral through your piercing, secure the threaded knurl and this in turn locks into the ring at the base of the penis. It is a very lightweight device, easily concealable, and very easy to keep clean. If you are not pierced you will want the new version with the end piece. If you are getting a piercing you will most likely want to follow the advice of the type of piercing it is for. I was not pierced and the one I had did not have the end piece in place. I believe myself and another member here are what inspired the new design as we had to send ours back.

When ordering do not try and manipulate the measurement requirements like I did or it will not work. The spiral seems to be geared at not allowing ANY erection. I added a little length to allow for some play and this caused the biggest problem. When flaccid this extra room allowed for the foreskin to bunch up and it pinched like a you know what. I currently own the number 2 which you might want to consider as well. This again is for the non pierced and is very secure, and unfortunately effective. LOL By the way for what it is worth spend the extra bucks if you can and get the recessed lock. You will want to also order an extra key as they only come with one. Feel free to PM me if you need more help.

3. rollingtear

rollingtear chaste cuckold slave

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Shy? Maybe a little.

Thanks for posting my questions, Mistress Watchful.

And thanks for that great reply, xcitex2. I will keep in mind to PM you if I have more specific questions. Really, thank you. It's so hard to get good information on these devices.

So... Does anyone out there know anywhere to view pictures of the spiral in use?

4. rollingtear

Local Time:
    Really?

Really? Nobody knows anything more?

5. rollingtear

Local Time:
    *twiddles thumbs*

6. Vadderung

Vadderung Member

Specialty Licensed Computer Stuff
    Northern Neck VA
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    We'll see how it goes with the lori spiral. I have a frenum piercing and the bijou cage from evolution wearbles now. My wife ordered a spiral cage from Lori's website on 04/14. She should have it in hand within the month. l will update with how it goes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice