Lori Spiral

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by saxrussell, Aug 16, 2010.

1. saxrussell

saxrussell Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Anyone else have a lori spiral?

I have one but I haven't gotten my piercing. I have found that it is impossible to keep on without a piercing...as soon as I get soft everything retracts back and it's very easy to pull out. It's also really tight and my skin bulges out a little bit...I imagine it is supposed to be that way because I followed her measurement directions.

I also sent it back to her once for a free resizing of the testes ring but it's still too big. I'm thinking about maybe inserting a bar at the bottom of the ring to make it smaller in diameter.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has one and if it has been effective for you.

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Hey there,

I know of at least one person who has one and is a member at this site: Here is their page.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to add a bar to the bottom of the ring. I understand what you're looking to do, but unless you are a gun welder, then you're going to have a very hard time of it. Let us know how it goes though.. I can't think of any better suggestions (perhaps you could try a ring from a CB-X000 series device if you had one?)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice