Lori for non PA and anti pullout?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Guest 3729, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Almost certainly. Try the next size up.

2. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Where are you guys getting the o-rings?

3. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    Socal_locked and Wannabee like this.
  4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    Love my 2A with anti pullout
    It took a little adjustment to get perfect, but what device doesn’t?

5. epsi-trepsi

epsi-trepsi Active member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Can you post some more pics?

6. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    are pictures wearing the cage allowed in the forum here?
    im locked in it with no scheduled release on the radar.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    They're allowed in your Gallery. I have seen very few pics of the 2A with anti-pullout being worn anywhere.

rforMissM likes this.
  8. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    Check my profile for a better pic of the 2A

G42G and Rectrix like this.
  9. epsi-trepsi

Local Time:
    It looks very tight on the head. Wont that cause chafing or soreness? I tried with a o ring and it gave a few marks because it did not get any air. Or maybe it was due to the rubber?
    How is the ring attached to the tube?

10. luckyhubby83

Local Time:

I have worm it for a few weeks straight without issue. The only pinching occurs if you pull foreskin too far into the cage and it gets between the ring and the frame. You learn real quick to only pull so much skin in. I have not had any pinching on it other than the first day or two I wore it till I noticed what the cause was and adjusted to not do that.

11. epsi-trepsi

Local Time:
    How do you get it off? Is the retainer ring tight?

12. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    what's the lenght of your cage?

13. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    It’s a snug fit. Ms Lori has you measure the head circumference and then does her adjustments off of that.

My cage length I need to measure. It’s not able to be removed at the moment though.. how long that lasts is anyone’s best guess other than my wife
    I’m 7.5” and the cage is very snug length wise almost too short but I trust the judgment of those who have done this far longer than I, and I can say I’m glad I did listen(Recomemded I go shorter than I wanted) as the fit is damn near perfect now that I did some sizing adjustments for blood flow and dealing with night time erections.

Rectrix likes this.
  14. epsi-trepsi

Local Time:
    I mean - when it has to be removed by the mistress. How will that be done? It looks like the penis is attached to the ring. If you cant pull it back, how will you ever be free? Can it open from the top?

15. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    the ring is attached to the bottom with another security screw so you need to release that and pull off everything and then work your glands out of the ring when free of the cage

hardbodysub and Doczilla421 like this.
  16. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thank you. This is the missing piece of information that nobody seems to mention, nor is it apparent from the photos.

It does, however raise another question: how do you get the retainer ring lined up inside the cage with the hole for the security screw? It would seem that this would be terribly difficult without a two-piece clamshell design cage, which would allow you to position everything where you want it.

17. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    Go to her site, search #16 on In Stock Devices. Two good pictures. The second is a great shot of the ring fastened to the bottom of the cage.

Jamie

18. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    The new #16 looks nice. It's on the main page and looks like it has a clam shell type opening. It also looks like it really tucks downward, which should help keep it stealth.

19. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    Does anyone here have experience with a device that points down like this? What are the attempted erection mechanics like? Painful? What does it feel like? Does this style preclude standing to pee?

Thanks,

Jamie

20. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah trying to figure out how that works .wish there was better pics. . Also anyone with a lori know is her security screws easier to line up and thread than mayure metals. .. my wife can never get it to thread right. .. and the lori has 2 screws i guess with the ring thing so that would be a problem unless its dead simple... Thanks

21. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I've seen the pictures of the #16. It's an interesting device that I'd like to learn more about - the pictures don't make it easy to figure out how the bottom of the cage fastens to the rest. The second picture shows the retainer ring connected to the bottom of the cage, but that doesn't answer the question I was asking.

From handcuffedboy I learned that the retainer ring is attached to the bottom of the cage with a security screw, and with a one-piece cage like the #2A, the ring must be detached from the cage to get the penis into it. The question was, when putting the cage on, isn't it a royal pain in the a** to get the bottom of the ring lined up with the attachment point for the security screw? I can't get into a properly sized cage unless I use the stocking method. I can only imagine how hard it would be to get everything lined up perfectly to fasten the retainer ring. with a security screw.

Also, if you can manipulate it that much within the cage, what's to prevent manipulating it enough to pull out?

22. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    OMG, you're right about getting MM post and flange to line up for the security screw. It sucks that the hole is on the side, where it's damn near impossible to see to line things up. A square post or the hole on the top would make it a lot easier.

23. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I'm curious about it, too. I think the downward curve is a very good idea. My bigger worry is that it looks way too open on the side. Maybe that won't be the case when it's filled with "the boys," but I'd like to see some pictures of it being worn.

24. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Yes, i'd like to see it worn. My 8c is more open with more opportunities to get a finger in. This one has some coverage on the top. I do like the very downward angle as long as the ball have enough space.

25. Deleted member 11770

I recently sent my Lori 2B back to Lori to have it upgraded with the locking retainer ring. I'm on day 4 of my first stint wearing it. I can report that the retainer ring works even better than I imagined.

All Lori devices are unique, so your experience may vary from mine. But the retainer ring in my device effectively immobilizes everything inside there. No ability to move back and forth. No ability to grow or shrink. (My device was already very well fitted). I've tried "pulling out" from the back and there is no hint of any movement at all. I tried pulling a little harder and there was increased pressure in the vicinity of the ring, causing instant negative feedback as a deterrent.

I suspect that if I really tried hard I could probably pull out of the ring. But then again I haven't confirmed this despite my experimental efforts, so it might actually not be possible without injury.

A previous post noted that the retainer ring could potentially be accessed and grabbed through the bars on the front of the cage, to facilitate "pulling out" the back. In my case, I have a 2B device with solid metal around the shaft, and the retainer ring on my device is actually positioned inside the solid shaft/body, and is not accessible (or even visible) from the outside. I experimented with trying to access it to no avail.

At the same time, the retainer ring has so far not caused me any additional discomfort. When aroused, you feel it vaguely, but its not painful, just a localized and unyielding constriction point that tells you that you are well secured.

As for getting the device and retainer ring on and off... I also struggled with getting the ring on and then into the post hole. Then I determined that if I set the ring in its post, I could get the head of my ____ through the ring when initially putting it on (I used silicone lube for this step). The one time I removed my device, I also found that once the cage part of the device was unlocked from the base ring, the shaft/cage section could be removed as one piece (including the locked retainer ring) without too much difficulty.

I know what you are all thinking at this point: if it can go on and come off with that little difficulty when it is not locked to the base ring, then it should also be simple to pull out when the device is locked on. I can't explain it. Maybe it is due to the hinge on the retainer ring that pivots, or something related to physiology/anatomy and mechanical engineering. But when the whole device is locked in place, the retainer ring keeps the shaft and head immobilized, and in my case defeats at least moderate attempts at "pulling out the back". It really prevents any movement, and as such it has a stronger psychological impact than wearing the same device without the retainer ring. In terms of its specific psychological affect, I would say in my case it seems to activate a very small feeling of "desperation" in my head, which is something I have not previously experienced in chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice