Lori Device #2

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by xcitex2, Dec 2, 2008.

1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    First and foremost if you are looking for background on how this came to be the device we are using the read the Lori #15 review first.

With that being said I just wanted to let anyone know who may be considering a steel device this is one that surely says look out. Our initial order was done with very and I stress very careful measurements as we (my wife and I) were at our wits end with purchases and resizing and then more resizing. I initially ordered this device and submitted the measurements to Ms. Lori. She then sent an email to my wife stating that device would look slightly different than the pics due to the extra sizing of the ring around the base of the penis. In fear of us making a mistake we re-measured and submitted new measurements. (first mistake)

The initial feer was the four small studs/spikes on the ring at the base of the penis. This was part of the significant security of this device as it is designed for the non pierced. My fear was that I was told the spikes were dull and about 3/16 of an inch in length. No problem but you add that times two (one for each side of the shaft) and you loose 3/8 off the inner diameter. Had we stuck with our original measurement I think we would have been ok.

After device arrived I noticed immediately the advantage of the recessed lock. A much smoother and cleaner looking device. Since it has a special screw and lock we ordered a second kit which has an extra key and screw. Unfortunately for what ever reason we only got the key and not the screw.
    The fitting was pretty simple using the stocking method I was in the device within a few minutes. There was definitely an added weight that I would have to get used to being this is solid stainless steel. The first problem came at the very first erection. The ring at the base of the penis, already small in my opinion caused so much pain that I literally had a tough time even walking. This may be the point of the spikes to some but for us was a little excessive leaving two small bruises on the top of base of my penis. We sent in the device to Lori and asked her to remove the two small studs on just the top part leaving two small ones on the lower part as they seemed to not cause any problems. While she did offer to make them smaller Goddess was beyond tired of having to send these devices back and forth for what has now been a total of 6 months.

As we now have it back we still did not get the extra screw but the device is darn near perfect, well perfect for my Goddess anyway. There is now no way out as the small studs on the bottom keep you from being able to pull out. This is something that needs to be considered for playtime. Due to the design of the ring at the base of the penis once you start to get erect the ring is designed that full blood flow is marginally possible stopping any attempt at full erection. We did allow for about an extra 3/8 of an inch in the length of the cage portion as I am definitely a grower and this gives just enough room to keep the device from pulling too excessively on the ball sack. Anyway what happens nows is that once you start to get erect is is just sheer frustration and not as much pain. As already mentioned you can adjust this by the correct measurement and the complete use of all four studs/spikes. If you are looking for complete erection control and denial then leave the studs in tack and measure right. It gets your attention fast. Goddess likes to see me frustrated so we have the perfect fit thus far. The down side is that if she wants me out after teasing me for her satisfaction it takes a while to get everything back to a state where she can remove the device. Again you have to be 100% flaccid to get out with the lock removed of course.

The other advantages for the device are the open design and stainless steel. Hygiene while always a concern is easy as there are no special tools needed to use to clean. In all honesty wearing this for three days I only needed to use a little lubrication once. Being that the bars of the cage are open Goddess can use her tongue or whatever else she wants to use to tease the heck out me. I wondered if since it was open like it was if I could then get a little something in myself to relive myself but due to the correct measurements of the cage and the ring at the base of the penis I can see no way to beet it that way. As I get a partial erection everything is very tightly confined and thus no way to finish the task at hand so to speak.

In conclusion I would recommend this device for the following reasons:
    • Stainless Steel easy to clean
    • Fast order turn around time. 14 days not 3 months plus
    • Little to no chance for escape. None with correct measurements.

Cons to consider:
    • Slightly heavier than most CB devices. This is easily offset by ordering and wearing the correct briefs such as those from Ergowear.com
    • Recessed security lock only includes one key. Need extra if you are prone to loosing things. Cutting this off would take a miracle!

Hopefully this review helps. If I have left anything out just ask and I will try to answer the questions.

2. Goddess_Kate

Goddess_Kate Goddess Kate's

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Oh I soooo can not wait for ours to get back! Hey where is the picture of you in it? :anim_35:

Sorry, you know I can ask that. It would be surprising to see however how many others would ask the same thing. :happy0007:

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hang in there it will eventually work out. Just putting it on for a few minutes just because will do wonders for her sex drive. Of course this could be bad for you depending on how you look at it lol

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Now that sucks! I agree I do not see anywhere on their site where it talks about that. I know the number 2 looks as though it would work either way. Perhaps you could sell the one you have and then move forward. Best of luck.

5. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    xcitex2 -- Love your posts!

I'm trying to get straight this business about screws and keys that I've read from you, Mistress Watchful and Mistress Linda.

You can get a second key, if you ask and pay extra, from Mistress Lori. But some locks are made inaccessible by a screw or something metallic, and Mistress Lori doesn't give out more than one of those? Is that the deal?

I've got to ask, what happens if the screw or keys get lost, what happens? If Mistress Lori devices are as secure as we are told, it seems that something really drastic has to happen -- a piercing must be cut or the chastity lock drilled out or cut off or something. I've never read anywhere about this.

If you can shed light, I'd appreciate it. A Lori's device is attractive, but I'm not looking to be permanently chastised by accident.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    It has been implied before that Ms Lori would *love* keys to be lost and men to be permanently trapped! (I'm sure that's not true..... hmmmm!)

We only got one key because our "fixed" device was modified and shipped before we gave the OK for that to happen. I wanted to ask for a second key but never had the opportunity.

TBH I wasn't bothered because it was never going to work... but now pet has his foreskin pierced, maybe I need to think very carefully about what would happen if the key was lost!

7. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    I imagine that best thing would be to put the key in a home lockbox, which are reasonably priced these days. Ms. Lori sells or recommends a combination lockbox on her site.

Nonetheless, things go wrong and keys get lost. (Right now I'm keeping an eye out for some car keys that wandered off in the past week.) By now it seems that someone must have lost the keys to a Lori's device. But I haven't run into a story like that.

What would one do? Go to a fancy machine shop and carefully drill the device off?

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Candide to answer your question each of Ms. Lori's locks are specialized. One is recessed (by far the more attractive option) and one is external. The external locks are a specialized mechanism that come with two keys. The recessed ones use a special screw with a custom designed head. They allegedly are provided to Ms. Lori in kits, one key with one screw. Now the good news is that all are the same, I think. For us to get a second key we had to purchase a second kit or she would essentially have a kit with no key.

They are 100% secure as far as I can tell so great, no extreme care must be taken. This is why we wanted a second key so we can put it somewhere safe in case the unthinkable happens. Depending on my information above if all are recessed locks are indeed the same I would think you could also contact her in case of loss. Keeping in mind this does nothing for an emergency. I would also think knowing this the sub has little chance in hell getting the key so it would have to be the key-holder requesting one.

I imagine with a key so precious you may not find anyone who has lost one yet!

9. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Does Lori have a system in place to make sure it is not the sub requesting the extra key without his KH's permission? Hmmmmm....

10. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    Nonetheless life is complicated, stuff happens, and even precious things can be mislaid, stolen, or destroyed.

I don't know what it'd take--probably a lot--but I'm sure a Lori's device could be removed with the right effort and proper tools. I wouldn't want to find out personally!

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    For sure!

This is exactly why we spent the extra money to have a second key. LOL Just the thought of having to walk into a locksmith or machine shop in that predicament would be bad enough.

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Not sure!

I do not know that question. I would assume based on the order history of who she dealt with she might. Keep in m ind I am not even sure she has a system at all. there is a nice little letter you get that has the typical disclaimer that you use said device as a novelty and the seller assumes no responsibility blah blah blah. You get the picture. Truth be told if we could have found one similar in quality and customizable that we could have used a traditional lock I would have went the other way. Make no mistake about it though as this device is a piece or artwork in how it is designed and put together. I do wish stainless steel was a little lighter though :sad0125:

13. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    It would be an interesting experiment to take a Lori's key to a full-service locksmith and ask him to duplicate it. The usual circular keys can be duplicated by a locksmith with the right equipment. I don't know what Ms Lori is using. She describes her locks as "unpickable."

There was a scandal some years ago when it was discovered that some of those circular locks could be picked, literally, with a Bic pen . The Kryptonite bike lock manufacturer had to make an abrupt change in all its lock designs.

14. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, xcite for this excellent review. Now, dollyanne is wondering if she should save up more in her chastity fund to get one of these instead of the pink CB-2000. Dolly looked at Mistress Lori's site and saw a #2 there in stock. It had a 2" ring and 4 spikes (ouch!). Do you think this is the same one you sent back?

Dolly has determined that a 2" ring could work for her, but is worried about those spikes (though they certainly look effective!). Dolly's clitty girth is on the "chunky" side when engorged, and the worry is that the cage ring might be too narrow when dolly's clitty got excited and the spikes would cause the kind of pain you spoke about. You mentioned in light of those spikes being slightly larger, you should've stayed with your original measurements. Dolly is curious how your original measurements compensated for the spikes and how should dolly measure to see if the one in stock would fit her?

Thanks again for the outstanding review!

Huggs,
    :manga_santa:
    dollyanne

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hello dollyanne. It is such a pleasure to hear from you. The number 2 on Ms. Lori's site is their first creation and is not mine as mine was modified and returned. My girth is larger when excited as well. My original measurements were taken to measure around the base of the penis (sissy clitty) and I then added about 1/4" due to the spikes being 3/16" in length (times two one for each side) That 1/4" would have been the difference. Now with that said any excitement even at that size still would have been slightly painful, but not unbearable as was the outcome for me.

With all that being said the turn around time on these is about 14 days which is not bad for a custom made device. Personally if it works for your budget I would go for it as I think you will be much happier with the fit in the long run. Best wishes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice