Lori" chastity tube review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by high rolln, Mar 8, 2010.

1. high rolln

high rolln servant

Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    Review of Loris chastity tube.

:manga_karaoke:Ive read a lot of reviews on many web sites most of them complain that their measurements werent correct and had to get it fixed and blame Lori for it. Huh, go figure as no one wants to admit there wrong. I took Measurements up to 5 times a day for a week to make sure I was 100% correct and went by her recommendations. The result was a well crafted, amazing workmanship, and good looking chastity device that is so secure with her high security lock that it scares me, knowing ill need mercy from my goddess to be unlocked, As this is no toy like a cb6000 with a luggage lock that you can pick with a hairpin. Others say they can pull out the back, well if youre not pierced than most likely you can on any device, like they say you can play with chastity or get priced and do it for real. Personally I wanted to get pierced, talked about it for a long time with my wife but shell have no part of it nor would allow me put a hole in her property. I ordered a #2B modified to look like a #7 to the exact measurements when Im down and small. Let me tell you all it fits perfect and theres no way I can pull out the back, in fact I had a hell of a time getting little willy in the tube all the way to the end. Complaint? Hell no as Willy doesnt move at all almost like Im pierced and was wearing a # 7. Thank you Lori and Paulie !! Were very happy with your work and couldnt imagine it being any better than it is. What else can I say except WOW!!!`
    :Locker:

Attached Files:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    Good to see Ms Lori is back on form.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    Glad it works for you!

Are you going 24/7/365?

4. high rolln

high rolln servant

Local Time:
    thanks for replying, yes my journey will be 27/7/365 as it will only be unlocked for cleaning and when my wife wants to play with her property (if thats anything like it has been, wont be 2 offen)

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Congrats on your new Lori's. As Mistress Watchful said, its good to see Ms Lori getting some good reviews. Please keep us updated on how or not things are working out. As for you, all I can say, is you gotten yourself into a pickle now!!!

Soon to be in hopes of being a proud owner of a Lori's too!!! Missy Tanya

6. high rolln

high rolln servant

Local Time:
    recamend a Lori's this is my second one, first one being the old #8 also tryed cb2000, cb3000, sentenal. besides the #8 i could get out of all those without anyone knowing, not what i wanted. I wanted to be at the mercy and feet of my goddess!! and boy am i now been trying to find falts in the last few days and excape for thi prision to see how secure i really am, so far no luck, tryed many times to pull out the back, it hurt to the point i gave up. I feel very locked (little cared, as i always new i could take it off when ever i wanted, and now yes the word you said is true "im in a pickle" i like the feeling alot, even registered as a slave on theslaveregister.com, where i could print my slave number, bar code, and certicatte for her do do as she wishes. day 3 in the #2b is going well, it fits like a glove and i dont even feel my penis anymore "its gone!" (cry). thanks for responding.

p.s. she told me just now that shes going to Laughlin with her friend, as i tured and looked at her she replyed dont say it our ill add a month, she knows i dislike her friend, and all the gambling they do together. dam, maybe i can get one made for her? hummm. naa strong domenate women are to smart to fall under a man. :sex007::sex007::sex007:

7. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Um... :sign0024:

Teasing.... But, really, with a SN of "high rollin" what else did you expect from your lovely wife (hehe). I LOVE to gamble!! My husband hates it. And yes, my husband doesn't really care for my bestie, either. But, guess what? It's NONE of his friggin business who I choose to spend my time with. He's my husband...NOT my daddy.

Sorry about the little rant there. It's been one of those days.

I am really happy to hear about how well your new chastity device is working out for you. Hope you have many a frustrating days and nights in it.

8. high rolln

high rolln servant

Local Time:
    I am really happy to hear about how well your new chastity device is working out for you. Hope you have many a frustrating days and nights in it.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Yes Ma'am,
    no disrespect but yes most women like to gamble. put in a couple hundred just to get excited to win 20.

thank you:smilies_xxx02:

9. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Hey High Rolln, sound like the odd's that women getting a orgasm with a man, One hundred times, twenty orgasms. Lol.. But now that she's in control of your orgasm, her odds just increased 100 fold!!!!

So sorry to here that she going out and playing around, and your staying home and not playing around.

But she does know you will be waiting for her return, maybe flowers would be a good thought.

Missy Tanya

10. high rolln

high rolln servant

Local Time:
    just wrote out a long long update and "where did it go" that's a pisser it just disappeared and i don't have time to re write it.
    basically time flys when your tightly locked in chastity, been two weeks, headed for three. no complaints. all is good, just chillin with the lock on!. realty is hitting me thou, i registered in "the slave register" I'm locked in a tight chastity device and next week if i behave I will go from slave statas to servant and be locked in a collar with a dog tag that states who owns me and my bar code from the register. wow and to think i was running free just two weeks ago for 5 months in between chastity devices.

:chores016:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice