Lori #9 perfect chastity device

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by chastitydude, Apr 9, 2011.

1. chastitydude

chastitydude Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    I just thought I'd offer a review of the Lori #9 with the recessed security screws. I have a well healed PA 8 gauge and have been experimenting with chastity for over 15 years. I've tried just about every device on the market, except a Reinholds. Unfortunately I was unable to purchase one before he ceased operations. Anyway, the #9 is absolutely the most perfect chastity device I have owned. On a scale from 1-10 I would rate it's security a 10. It's comfort a 10. Because there is no room for fluids to collect, it also get a 10 for hygiene. I really like the way it looks too, although out of 3 women that have seen it only one thought it looked cool. The other two described it as "scary". I find that humorous.

The #9 is the only device I have owned in which it truly is impossible to have a "normal" orgasm. It simply won't happen. When it's on, you're not cumming. The 8 gauge has the added benefit of the PA post fitting perfectly on an Erostek adapter. It's a very simple procedure to do a prostate milking using the Erostek, if you into that sort of thing. Just plug it all in, attach the appropriate accessories, and let it do the work. Your mistress can just leave you buzzing away while fluid leaks from the #9, it doesn't even have to come off. It's a very pleasurable experience, even resembling an orgasm, but it's a very different experience. I'd like to assume that the experience is similar to the type of orgasm women experience. It's possible to have many of the "orgasms" in a row without a refractory period and they do not decrease the libido at all. I've had 5 of these in about a 2 hour period. It's truly a heavenly experience. I think it's worth it to wear a #9 just to have the opportunity to experience one of these. I think it would be impossible without the device on because you would find the temptation to relieve yourself conventionally too strong to resist.

I have no doubt that the #9 could be worn for quite a long time without removal, possibly many months.

The only other effective alternative I've found in my search for the perfect Cb is the Neosteel Sports Belt. As good as it is, it is easily defeated by a powerful vibrator. It has other disadvantaged as well, for example, it must be removed at least once a week for cleaning, oders tend to accumulate and it can't be worn while participating in certain athletic activities, e.g., cycling.

The #9 has not just been a fantastic chastity device, it's also turned out to be an incredible sex toy. I know that seems like a contradiction, but if you have the chance to try out the process I've outlined it will absolutely blow your mind. You won't ever want to take the #9 off.

2. eagerslutboi

eagerslutboi New member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    From what I understand, there's no ring that goes behind the balls (like with a cb) to hold it in place.
    Is that accurate? I've always had trouble with constriction and chafing back there, so it seems like it would be much more comfortable.

EDIT: sorry, I was looking at Lori's #8a, not #9.

3. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Would love to see that set up. can you post a pic on a photo site. does not need to be personal. just the gear. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice