Look's like I maid it!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by catherine_ts, Feb 13, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Hello everyone,

My name his catherine and I'm a 33 years old transexual living near Montreal,Canada.

Submission and chastity are somewhat a new concept for me so I thought that it would be nice to keep a journal here so that I could learn from all who are on this wonderful site(and perhaps give back some advice and such in return).

For those who have not read my introduction in the foyer room,here it is once again.

As said earlier,I'm in a male to female transition at the present(I've been living and working as a woman for the past 4 years now),something that was not at all imposed upon me.I came out of the closet to my mother when I was 15 and she decided to help me throught it all (she later told that she knew that this moment was coming years earlier).

Almost two years ago,that incredible woman passed away (in my arms no less) from a very sudden heart attack.It drove me to a very bad depression

A few months later,I chatted with a very nice woman who wanted me to give her make-up advice for an upcoming christmas party(I work as a cosmetician and make-up artist).As we spoke,I told her about my life,about my mother's death and we became really good friends.we met a couple of weeks later and she helped me improved my cooking skills.She introduced me to her daughter and her boyfriend.She probably saved my life by that point by getting me out of that depression.

a couple of months earlier,she had broken her ankle and because of later surgery complication,she barely could move her leg so I helped her out in return by doing her housework.I also knew from the start that she was into bdsm.I had some knowledge of it but mostly because I thought that the clothes looked nice.

Since she lives with her daughter and her boyfriend his very much vanilla,she didn't really practiced it that much but she introduced me to the concept since she thought that I was a natural submissive.So I continued with her housework even if her foot and leg got better and last summer,we went shopping and we bought some very nice practical maid uniforms for when I would do my chores at her home (they are better suited for real housework and since she lives in a very vanilla environment,the uniforms might look bizarre at first,but people get over it much quicker).

The next step was having to convince the boyfriend and daughter of my new position.the daughter was actually easy.She's 17 so while she didn't get why I was now an official maid,she enjoyed very much the idea that because of me,she had next to no chores to do herself.The boyfriend was more uneasy about it since he still wasn't sure that I wanted to steal his girlfriend.We gave it a go and it went great.

The hardest part for Mistress and I was switching from very good friends to a more Mistress/maid relationship.it took the better part of a month but we got it down.I have to show the proper respect to her,her family and friends (always using Sir,Ma'am or Miss depending on whom I'm addressing)when I'm in uniform and always do my chores to the best of my abilities.

now,a bit over six months later,things are still wonderful and working perfectly.

Next post shall talk how chastity came into our life...

Bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

2. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Part 2.... chastity

For Mistress and I,being the maid fitted perfectly for both us.

However,Mistress wanted to add something more in the relationship,something more kinky.She had seen pictures of chastity devices and we started to talk about the idea of me being chaste for her in september.

Being transgendered and intending to have the complete operation,I never was in love with what I have down there so the idea of being kept locked up didn't really bother me.We shopped around and decided upon a cb6000.I was finally locked up on October 20th 2009.

We went on a trial and error for a couple of weeks before figuring out that giving me relief about every 2 weeks was about the right time for me (before I would have a wet dream and ruin my chaste state).We had also talked about how to give me my relief and it was decided that a "ruined orgasm" would be the good way to go.We included her boyfriend in this conversation so he would know that we are not hiding anything from him.Again,he was not sure at first and insisted on witnessing the first two seance before being ok with it.

So,for us,it works like this,if I served well and did my chores up to her expectation,Mistress ties me to the four corners of the bed,blindfold me (she loves the idea that I have not seen my erect member in almost 6 months now).She very gently rub the underside of my sex until I have an erection(I'm not sexually attracted to women but she manages to get me erect loll) and then using one or two fingers,just rub my sex until I'm ready to explode.it takes a while but slowly I get ready to "explode" and when I reach this point,she stops any contact on my sex and I just leak on my stomach,feeling relief but not a true orgasm.It can be very enfuriating but very very good also.difficult to explain really.During all this,I'm allowed to moan and such but not to talk or even worse,use any vulgarity.

After I leaked,Mistress uses a spoon to feed me my semen before chaving the parts of my sex that I can't reach under the belt and cleans me up a bit with a washclothes before locking me back up.By that time,I'm an emotional wreck (in a good way of course loll)Once locked up,I'm freed from my bondage and given some time to compose myself.

I do believe that chastity has indeed improved on my status as a maid for Mistress and even as a transgendered since I now have to do things for her that I would not have considered doing before being locked up.

But that's a story for my next post

Bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

3. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    part 3... serving in public

I'm sure you won't be surprised by this but being a transexual isn't easy lolllll

As I write this,it's less of a problem but a few years back,oh my gosh!!!

I still had not had laser hair removal for my facial hair and while I've always been a very effeminate person,I was somewhat stuck "in between" as far as sexuality was concernedI would get a lot of weird looks going out .After I went to beauty school (twice actually,once for being a make-up artist,the second time for a cosmetology class) I had a very difficult time getting work in a pharmacy as a cosmetician.The interview would always go well but then,the higher-ups would learn that a transexual applied for a post and I was denied the post.It would always come to this and it became very very frustrating.Six years later,I not only made it but I actually run the department(ok,now I'm just bragging but it feels good lolll).

So,basically,all of those things combined together tended to make me a super shy,introverted girl.Before meeting Mistress,I would barely go out and had no friends.As my transition went on and I actually began to "pass" physically as a woman,things got better but still,the damages had been done.

All of this changed when I met Mistress and got even better as I became locked up.Mistress his the type of lady that walks into a room and ten minutes later,knows the names of all who are in the room.She knows a tons of people and almost from the beginning of our relationship,she started to introduced me to all of them.I was always telling her "what if they don't agree with me being transgendered?" and she would always say that she would handle that and wouldn't you know,they would accept me into their lifes.My confidence grew so quickly.

As our relationship went to Mistress/maid, she continued to introduced me to others,and once I was locked up,she actually got me to serve some of those people (in large groups sometimes no less) and things went super well.I won't lie and I'll admit that each time that I have to serve a group of people,I'm super nervous but at the same time,being denied relief can be a very good incentive to serve loll.

Since being locked up,I have served Mistress and a group in:

.Several tea (or coffee) party

.Several Diners with family or friends

.A poker night tournment

.A "topperware" type evening except that it was with a lady from a sex shop coming to Mistress home and showing her products.

Writing this,I still can't believe that the same girl who a year ago would go grocery shopping in about 20 minutes to avoid being with people now actually has the guts to serve a group of people wearing a very proper maid uniform.

That will do for now

part 4 will be about my service for tomorow,Valentines day

Bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

4. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    part 4... Valentines Day

As I write this,it's february 13th (time flies,it feels just like yesterday was Christmas ...)

Last weekend,Mistress told me that she wanted me to be in service on that day for her and her boyfriend.In a few hours,I'll drive to her place (lucky for me only about 20-25 minutes by car) and spend the night there in the spare bedroom.She likes to call it the maids room loll.

Her daughter his supposed to spend the night and the entire day of tommorow at a friend's house so that Mistress and her man can be alone and romantic with one another.

I don't know the specifics of my service for tommorow but it will probably be breakfast in bed for both of them and I've already been told that I'll have chores to do but mostly the more quiet ones since they want to keep the romantic atmosphere going.

As I posted earlier,I get relief from the belt every two weeks if I served well but Mistress told me that it would not be happening for me this week even if it should technically be my relief day.She feels that the entire process to "drain" me would cut into her day of romance with her boyfriend.

I'm a little bummed about it but it's all part of serving I guess.Hopefully,my reward for being a good girl will be even better.

The good news his that there his a spare computer in the "maid's room" and hopefully,I shall get to make a couple of posts in this diary as the day goes on.telling you all on how things are going and such.

so that's it,I'll grab a quick diner and then prepare to go to Mistress.Perhaps I'll be back here tonight on the spare computer and write a bit more....

Bye for now
    xxxxxxxxx

catherine

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Sound like you found your Home!! I am sure she is much happier having you be "Her" maid, and little locked up Gurl.

I belong to a TG support group, and as with you, many of the transgendered women have had many of the same thoughts, and life dealings as you. A very rough roller coaster ride it is. Poop I have enough problems dealing with my male day to day dealings, that I save Tanya's times for the good times. Maybe that's while she's having soo much fun. She gets all the fun, and I pay the bills. Now that sounds like I'm Married to two women. No wonder I'm, "The Male" is always broke!!!!

Welcome, and I enjoyed your story so far, Missy Tanya

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Hi catherine,

thanks for sharing your experiences and thought with all of us. As i wrote before, there seemes to be such much in your life i recognise in my own.

Have fun and be a good maid for your Mistress and Her lover.

Hugs, maid katrin

7. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    thank you for the kind word Missy Tanya

Thanks for writing in,

I won't be able to write for long since I'm technically on service right now but it's always nice to hear from someone else who travels the same road as myself.

A tough roller coaster ride his indeed the perfect way to describe my life.In Canada,the transgendered community has been officially recognized by the goverment (meaning that now,the vaginoplastie is covered by our healthcare) in January of 2009 but I'm still having a difficult time findind a spychiatrist that want to work with a transexual.It's very frustrating since before I can get the hormone treatment,I have to get an ok from a spychiatrist.Like a big catch 22.

Fortunately,I'm already able to pass as a woman but still.I really get angry about this sometimes.

I'll have to leave for now since I've been told that if I hear Mistress ring her little bell to call me,I have to be there in less than 30 seconds.

I served her and her boyfriend breakfast in bed about an hour ago and they seemed quite pleased with me.Hopefully,this mood will last all day.

bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

8. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    thank you for writing maid katryn.

It does indeed seem like we have much in common,very nice.

I'm off to make my own lunch and clean up a bit of the kitchen,very quietly (Don't want to ruin their mood loll)

bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

9. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Valentines day uptade

hello all,

I'm back for a few minutes.The good news his that since Mistress wants it quiet around the home,I do not have to do a whole lot of chores. I already finished cleaning the kitchen and i did the laundry while cleaning the bathroom.I'll do a bit of dusting, pass a broom on the floors and probably clean the front livingroom window but otherwise not a lot to do.Fortunately,I keep a clean house so it shouldn't be that much overwork next week.

The "bad news" if one can call it that his that just before noon,I was called to the bedroom by Mistress who said that since I've been a super good girl for her and "agreeing" to wait another week before being let out of chastity,she gave me a vibrating egg that we use from time to time during my service and told me to go put it in my behind.

I love the feeling of the vibrations there but Mistress kept the remote and from time to time I get a little buzzing and then it stops.it's going to make it quite the frustrating day.I've been knowed to be able to "drain" myself with this type of vibration but it takes a lot more than 3-4 minutes of it lolll.

You got to love her.She can be so loving and devious all at the same time loll

I'm sure she's giggling like a schoolgirl every time she touches the remote loll

By the sound of it,they are watching a movie right now so hopefully,they will get into the story a lot more than the remote loll

so that's it for now,I'll be back later after I'm finished with most of my chores

Bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

10. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi catherine,

i am sure you will get more of the "buzzing" today and eventually achieve a true girly relief yet before dusk. Isn't it so much nicer than obtaining it that way than from touching that silly little thing between your legs ...
    ... it's safely locked where it belongs (... or should i say better not belongs???)

Hugs and kisses,

maid katrin

11. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    hi maid katryn,

Thank you once again for the nice message ( and also making me part of your friends)

I do agree yes that the relief that I have been getting since I've been kept locked up are much more intense (and also frustrating loll) and very much more girly indeed.

in the last hour and some minutes,I have cleaned the entire living room (washed the floor,used a broom since the vacuum is a big no-no today,dusted and polished the furnitures and cleaned the nasty handprint that was on the front window that's been bugging me since last evening).

All the while,I've been getting infrequent buzzings in my rear ends that are driving me nuts.Just as they manage to start to get me arroused,they stop,If this continue,Mistress will have a hormonal crazy maid by the end of the day lolll.

Also,when I'm in service,I have to wear simple white cotton panties and Mistress on occasion likes to check for traces of "leaking" .Small drops are ok with her but she does not approve of an unusual amount,meaning that my mind has not been on my chores but on lewd thoughts.At the present,there are just a few drops but hopefully,she'll understand that being denied a week longer than usual and being teased a big part of the day will have made me drip a bit more than usual.

I will leave for now,The movie that they where wacthing must be close to the end and I'm sure I'll be called for snacks or something...

bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

12. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You seem to be a very attentive maid, good girl!

Hugs, maid katrin

13. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    thank you,maid katrin,I do try very much to be the best servant that I can.I just love to take care of my Mistress and those close to her.I also have two incentives to offer a good service.

the first being of course the chastity.I know that while she loves me very much,she will gladly keep me locked-up a long,long time if she would get the idea that I would not be giving her my 100%. She's been very clear with me that if I have a problem(from anything to my life to being in service to her) ,I can talk to her like a very good friend but when I'm in service,she will be very strict when it will come to my housework and to how I serve ( and she has loll).

The second is being punished.While it has not happened to me for bad service yet,when I became her maid,one of the first thing she did when we where alone was to tie me up over a chair,panties down,blindfolded me and putted a ballgag in my mouth.She then whipped my behind and my thighs with a belt.I'm really not into pain (I had my fill of pain with the laser hair removal on my facial hairs) and I'll admit that I was crying and sobbing from it ( I was also very mad that my friend was doing this to me.I was completely humiliated).Afterward,she removed my blindfold so that I could see her face.She was very sad that she had to do this but she wanted me to know that if I would misbehave in a way that would ever make her mad,she would not hesitate to punish me and that with her,a punishment was exactly that,not a few quick spanks that would turn a submissive on but some real pain that would bring me to tears.I was still somewhat new to bdsm by that point but wow,the message sanked in instantly.After that she was nice enough to put some baby oil on my sore spots but still.It felt uncomfortable to sit down for a few days after.

so,yes I really do appreciate and love to serve my Mistress and yet she does keep me in my place just about at all time.

Also I was right,the movie ended about ten minutes after I wrote my last post and yes,they did called me in the room for service.They wanted a nice glass of wine that I brought on a tray.As soon as I went to the kitchen to grab the bottle of wine,the glasses and the tray,my behind started buzzing and didn't stop until the tray was sitting on the table near the bed and both Ma'am and Sir held the glasses in their hand,Mistress smiling in triumph.

They also told me that for diner,they'll order out for chinese and since I've been very good today,I'll still have to serve them the diner but they'll order enough for me and I'll be able to take most of the leftover home with me (that will make a few lunches for work so I'm very happy about that.I love them very much).

I'll write later I hope!

Bye for now
    xxxxxx

catherine

14. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    The end of a great day

It's almost 7:30 pm as I write this.

I've just returned home after a very good if not a bit frustrating day.

As I was promised i got a ton of left over food that I'm gonna enjoy this week.

When the chinese food arrived at Mistress home,the face of the delivery guy was priceless as a uniformed maid answered the door and took the order loll.

I served Sir and Ma'am their diner with some more wine for them.I had putted some candles on the table and was complimented for the initiative.that was nice.

When they where done,I went to my maid room and ate a bit (I actually wasn't that hungry,mostly tired and a bit frustrating from all the buzzing and no relief that I endured). Mistress came in to inspect my panties and while they where a bit more "spots" on them than usual,she said that it was quite acceptable considering all the teasing that I endured (that was quite a relief for me loll).I could finally take the vibrating egg out of there and after that,they both thanked me for my services today.I felt a lot of pride from that.

I then changed out of my uniform and went home.I'm in my pyjama and bathrobe now and I intent to have a very relaxing evening.I'm dead tired.

I'll write again as soon as possible.

bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

15. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    tuesday morning..

Good morning everyone,

Nothing much to say really but I thought i should write a few lines before going to work.

I talked a bit with my Mistress last evening and she once again told me how proud she was of my valentines day service.That was very nice to hear.

Even better,Ma'am also said that Sir actually got very much into the service also and that a couple of times when my vibrating egg started buzzing in my behind,he was the one holding the remote.That's very good news since he was always a little reluctant or shy about the whole thing.

I just can't wait for next weekend's service and finally get a bit of relief (I feel like I just might explode loll).I woke up at around 2 am this morning feeling like the chastity belt might brake in two because I was so trying to be erect.I had dripped a lot (I think that I was having a wet dream but I can't remember and I guess I woke up before any "eplosion" occured).

that's about it for now.Perhaps I'll write a couple of other lines tonight after work.

Bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

16. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Sunday february 21th

Hello all,

As with most weekend,I'm in service to my wonderful Mistress at the present(on a quick lunchbreak right now).

I arrived at her home last evening and did a few chores (mostly laundry and dishes).

Her boyfriend caught a bad cold this week so he's not here this weekend.

This morning,as usual,I served Mistress breakfast in bed and finally,after three weeks of being locked up,I was finally allowed relief in the same manner as I usually do.

Mistress thought that I was too eager for relief so she gave me a choice,either give myself another week locked up or if I did get relief,I would have to clean the floors of her entire home using the brush that I use to clean the ustensiles when I do the dishes...

I chose relief and afterward,I spent well over two hours doing the livingroom,hallway and bathroom floors using that tiny brush.After my break,I'll still have to do the three bedrooms and kitchen.it's taking quite a long time...

Even more humiliating,the teenage daughter passed near me while I was cleaning the floors and said "wow!,what did you do for having to do this?" .Let's say that this was a vey humbling experience....

well,that's all for now.back to work for me

xxxxxxx

catherine

17. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Think i would of took another week of chastity over all that cleaning!! hope it was worth it :)

Amber

18. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the update catherine. I am a bit disappointed you chose the relief :-( It's not about avoiding to clean all the floors with the little brush, but i'd rather have preferred to see you remaining a good chaste girl.
    However, at least the compensation was appropriate.

Hugs, maid katrin

19. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    me again,

I'm still at Mistress home but my cleaning and serving is over.The home is spotless and since I did a really good job.I actually got to join Mistress and her daughter for diner as a friend.That was nice since I'm single and I don't have a lot of meals spent quietly talking and laughing with friends like this.

I still don't know about making the right choice or not today.Chastity his still really new to me and three weeks had been my new record now (and I'm somewhat proud of that).I was starting to have trouble getting a good night sleep and
    well,since I have a high responsibility job,I think that me more relaxed and less tired will be good for all that count on me at work.

But still,eventually,I'm sure that I'll be able to go longer.I sure am willing to try it as both Mistress and I go along.

I'll be going home soon and get ready for another week of work...

should write soon

bye for now
    xxxxxxxxxx

catherine

20. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Hi Catherine,

You are such a sweetie!

I am sorry I did not say so before, but I'm having fun reading your words.

Respectfully,
    Cindy

21. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    I enjoy your posts, too.

I admire your courage and envy your relationships.

22. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for all those kind words,they are very much appreciated.

Tomorow,I'll be again in service to my wonderful Mistress for the weekend.This past week,she wrote me a very nice letter telling me how happy she was with what I do for her.She also said that her boyfriend has been asking about me and how I was in a very nice way.

That was wonderful to hear since he's been somewhat unsure about me at the beginning.I'm very glad that he's getting very much into the idea of having a maid taking care of him.

Since I was milked last weekend,I don't expect anything in that area this weekend and I don't really mind at this time.I'm just very happy that the people around my Mistress are starting to realize that having me around as a servant can be a good thing.

As usual,I should post a few words as the weekend goes along.

Bye for now
    xxxxxxxx

catherine

23. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    saturday february 27th

well,it's saturday morning and I'm getting ready to go to my Mistress home.I usually start in the evening but this week,Mistress asked me to come over for lunch since she's having her mother over and she wants me to serve lunch for them.Once again,I've got butterfly in my stomach but it should all go really well.

Her mother is a very nice,calm lady that respects very much what I did last year for her daughter(helping her out when she could barely move because of her ankle injury).She says that I have wonderful manners and for a maid like myself,it's always fun to hear.

After lunch,they will all go shopping I was told so I'll be able to write a few more lines here.

Bye for now
    xxxxxx

catherine

24. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    I'm back for a few minutes,

As I thought,things went quite well for my lunch service.I assisted Mistress in making bacon,eggs,toasts and some potatoes.

I served Mistress,her boyfriend,her mother and her daughter.I was nervous as expected but things went super well.I provided good service and kept out of the way.

Afterward,they all left for some afternoon shopping except for the daughter.They will have diner in a restaurant and Mistress and Sir should be back in the evening.

Mistress told me to make sure that the bathroom and her bedroom would be spotless for her return and I think I did a job up to her standards.

I was called in the livingroom twice by her daughter who asked me for popcorn and some soda (I guess she's also getting used to me around the house.that's very cool).

I asked her if she wanted anything special for diner and she just asked me to heat some spaghetti so that's going to be done rather quickly.

so it's really quiet in the house right now.I should be able to write again this evening.

Bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

25. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Sunday february 28th

Good morning all,

I woke up at around 7 am this morning and as usual,at 9 am,I served Ma'am and Sir their breakfast in bed (they where still somewhat full from yesterday's restaurant so it was only coffee for Ma'am and coffee and 2 toasts with jam on it for Sir.

Last evening went somewhat not as expected but it was very good.

As I had written,I was alone for diner with the daughter of Mistress.She's 18 and,understandably,she doesn't really know how to appraoch me that well but we ate together and talk a bit and things went great.She had some questions about me being transgendered and how that works and I think I answered them well.By the end of the meal,we where having a very good time.Afterward,she insisted in doing the dishes for me if in exchange,I would go and clean up her room (a huge deal because it's been 95% of the time a place she did not want me to be in).

About 45 minutes later,her room was spotless and my young Miss was really happy.

When Ma'am and Sir returned home,they where both very happy that I had connected with her.

the rest of the evening went quietly.I brought Sir a beer while he and Ma'am watched a movie and I spent morst of the evening in my room,reading.

Mistress was also pleased that as per her orders ,her bedroom and the bathroom where also spotless.She also gave me a panty check to make sure that I had not have lewd thoughts and leaked during service but I passed with flying colours also.

All and all,a very good evening.

I'll be back later

Bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice