Looking to ask her soon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mikey1900, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Mikey1900

Mikey1900 New member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Hi all,

I am looking start moving forward with chastity play. I am thinking to introduce the idea by having her lock me while we are out on a date. Maybe if she enjoys the date extra, she will get some ideas...

What do you think the best scene for the first time is? And what device for these short time beginner?

2. chris82

chris82 Guest

I think you need to ensure your not going to frighten her by surprising her with it.
    Many people will tell you that it's a slow natural progression that's required that involves many conversations and a lot of research by both sides.
    I wish you all the best.

3. Johnnycumlately1

UK
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    My advice, based on all I've read and just having taken the step you are about to is :
    a) tell her why you want to - which in my case is wanting her to control my cock and my orgasms. In short, "what's in it for her".
    b) listen to her
    c) have her 'own' the device in some way - help to choose it, customise it, be the one who decides when it goes on/off, be the one who locks it. One or all of those.
    Good luck and hope it goes well. If it does, it's an unbelievable feeling !

Mikey1900 likes this.
  4. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    When I first introduced the idea to my wife/KH we had a long discussion about it before ever buying a cage. We were both completely new to it so bought a cheap knock off from Amazon to try out. My KH has always been submissive before this so that's another thing to think about. It has taken her a while to adjust to having all the power. It's going on 2 months now for us and she still has days that she reverts back and I just go along with it. She still has to unlock me to get anything.

5. Mikey1900

Mikey1900 New member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    thanks for the answers! I will keep the first angle and first interests purely as a session toy. Let's play at it for an hour or two before taking it out, purely as an addition to the game. Maybe that is the best way for introduction and will take care of the WTF moments on her side :) . I'm hoping (dreaming?) that in this setup the reaction would be not too different from one 50 years ago when someone brought in a dildo. I am sure it may have been weird and threatening at the time if a woman brought one then, the man or woman may have wondered if something was wrong.

I am keeping any long term fantasy out until after seeing things develop, reality is never what you expect it to be, sometimes better :)

In this particular setup, purely for session play, any advice on different devices? I think one for the look, metal for example, would be more appropriate.

6. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    I wouldn't break the bank on something expensive we started with a silicone cb6000s. It is a knock off of the plastic cb6000s but I think we paid $35 for it with next day shipping. I actually wore it 4 days straight with some simple mods as the base ring is a bit uncomfortable. For long term definitely get a custom . The knock off metal devices are hit or miss some are decent but a lot will rust quickly or will have countless burs. As mentioned before try to include her in the purchase process. I picked the one I wanted sizes etc but it's purple my wife's favorite color. Remember you may be wearing it but it's her cage, protecting her penis

7. Scovic80

Scovic80 Active member

Essex
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    When i first heard of the chastity scene i researched it for months. When i finally built up enogh courage to talk to my wife it took about another 6 months before we bought a cb6000s.
    That was 7 years ago.
    I had periods of being in and out with the previous longest stint at 2 months.
    It was a big thing for her as she always wanted me out. How times have changed.
    We had another chat the other night and her sex drive has dropped to zero.
    She doesnt want my cock anymore but doesnt want me to use it either.
    As i type this im on day 135 of continous lock up with no date for release. She's even suggested it could be years.
    She just has no desire for my cock.
    So much so that we will be investing in a custom made sissy cage in the new year.

It is not just something to jump straight into. Take time to talk about it. Discuss the benefits of being locked. Discuss your reasons. Discuss her taking control.
    Even think about making a chastity contract with set rules.

Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice