Looking for Women's Panties with messages

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by SubHub72, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Hi,
    My wife made two VS panty purchases a while ago (when we were playing with orgasm denial more frequently than we are now). They had written messages of "keep dreaming" and "in your dreams" (or something like that) on the rear part. She calls them her "denial" panties and it is strictly understood that if I am getting into her pants and I see this message, I am to obey without question. She expressed an interest in having additional "panties with a message". For the life of me, I can't find a good way to search for these online, and I am not about to go into a lingerie dept. and ask for these. Can anyone point me in the right direction for this? I have seen several sexy panties via searches... such as "slide to unlock"; "all you can eat"; "today is your lucky day"; a bra/panty set that says "CTRL, ALT, and DEL"... but I can't actually find where you can purchase such panties. I think she would get a kick out of something like that for a "stocking stuffer".

You can find just about anything on CafePress but they look pretty low quality. I am hoping that I can get some higher end ones for her.

Any help is appreciated!

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Why don't you try looking for shops that sale custom embroidered panties? You can have stitched on whatever you or your Wife want ...
    Just found one place calles custom-panties but i am sure there are many others ... and your Wife can have made a special pair of panties for you ... [​IMG]

Have fun, maid katrin

3. Dressed4me

Dressed4me Member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Did you find a source? I'm interested in buying some personalized panties for my KH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice