Looking For Those Who Wear Steelworxx PA Fixing!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by I LOVE my Choice!, Mar 6, 2014.

1. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Hi all!

I'm REALLY interested in the Steelworxx PA fixing as shown here: https://steelworxx.de/PA-Fixing-114p.html?xPrioS=t2ksfo2v60iukjkgm1aiudpi45

I did a bit of research but there are very few posts in the forum regarding this fixing.... :(

I would LOVE to hear from anyone who has used this fixing, either in the past or present!

I'm trying to assess how it feels in all aspects... When flaccid and when hard!

Does it pinch?
    Can one feel the wire between the cock and the sides of the device when flaccid and when hard?
    Does it put any pressure on the PA site at all?
    Would you consider it comfy or not?
    Does it make erections unbearable or is it not noticeable?

If there's anyone willing to put their two pennies worth in I'd REALLY like to hear about any and all experiences!

Wit the absolute kindest regards.

J.

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Hey @I LOVE my Choice! - noticed this Thread after having replied to Your inbox request, and therefore I decided also to post my replies to you here in Your thread. Maybe others are looking into the matter - and seek for insights. Hope it is OK, with You?

My answers to Your questions are in Blue - and I have elaborated some of them compared to the inbox version...

What is it like using this PA fixing?
    The Steelworxx Steelheart is a great device. Its 250 Grams of pure surgical steel, so when flaccid, it hangs downwards real nice. My wives likes the look of it, and thats a first for her:)
    If You ever get one, - make sure you order it with anatomic base ring, and integrated lock. No loose padlock, - and the device sort of becomes one with the cock, - If you get what I mean...:) And it is so much more discrete in your pants than any other device I have tried on.
    The key itself is great - lol..
    The PA fixing - works fantastic. When the curved fixing is place in the PA Ring- it can sort of move around and accommodate the current state of your cock. Still it prevents You from any kind of pull outs. If You should try, and realize that it is impossible the PA- ring will slide gently back into position at the top . Brilliant!

How does it feel when you are flaccid?
    When flaccid, I feel absolute nothing. I don't feel the PA ring, the PA fixing, nor the cock. Total isolation.

And how does it feel when you are hard?
    When hard, I also feel absolute nothing of the PA, not the PA-fixing.
    Does it pinch at all as you swell?
    No pinching - honestly - never ever... No matter how hard. And i'm a grower for sure!
    Does it cause you any discomfort as it must be between yourself and the edge of the cage...?
    Well, actually I had the same concern about an internal PA-fixing inside the tube, - especially when a had a boner, - but I was wrong, - absolutely no discomfort! You do not feel it at all. Well a Boner is a boner, and some pulling on the balls may occur, - but that goes for any device. Live with it- lol. I'm certain that the anatomic helps to minimize the stress on the balls...

Does it tug on your PA at all and cause any discomfort...?
    Nope - It works perfect, - No discomfort. Well, - there is some visual evidence of the PA-fixing when you unmount from a hard one. Lines in the cockhead where the PA-fixing runs, - but they vanish within a couple of minutes. So that is really not worth to mention.
    One tip for cleaning: A closed device like the Steelheart, - needs good cleaning, and instead of unmounting the device, - I have learned that when flaccid - of course - when I am in the shower - I can soap a child sized toothbrush and actually manage to get it in and around:). That pinch a little for sure if I am not careful to turn the brushes out and not in, - but it sure does a great job, - and You don´t have to get out. My wife loves this new cleaning concept...
    Otherwise- Use Q-tips through the peehole.

I final word about peeing. Contrary to other devices the Steelworxx Steelheart do not sprinkle when you pee. I comes out nicely like it used to be. Us with a PA-ring has all experienced the mess, - but this tube and its peephole brings us back to the old days. So Yes, - I can if I have to stand up and pee, - but I do prefer to sit down.
    By the Way...
    I am in the process of making a small movie on the device, - Would You like a link once it is finished?
    Sincerly
    BlueEyes

Lady De and I LOVE my Choice! like this.
  3. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey there Blue Eyes!

Thanks for the GREAT response!!!

May I please ask you: How does it work for you having your PA jewellery totally inside the cage....? Like... what happens when you get hard in there...? Does the jewellery push up against the cage and cause any pain/discomfort....? It must get twisted around when it pushes up when you are hard!

And what about day-to-day wear...? Is your jewellery always up against the end of the tube? Or have you allowed some space in there...?

I've always worn my jewellery in a way that the bead is inside the cage and the ring can protrude outside.....

So I'm REAL curious to see how it works with you....!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    How does the pa clip thing work I have studied your photos for a long time xx but can't see how it fits.
    Xx Wendy

5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    @I LOVE my Choice!
    You are welcome:)

Answers in Blue :)

May I please ask you: How does it work for you having your PA jewellery totally inside the cage....?
    No problem , really! But it will depend on the kind of PA- ring .

The best choice could be like this 14 GA 5/16" Surgical Stainless Steel Seemless Segment Ring. You can see it here
    - and many more sites on the internet. About sizes - Your are probably well educated:) If not look here..
    My PA has been stretched to 2GA, but since there is no pulling on the ring inside the tube, Flaccid or hard, - there is no need to fill up the after all limited space with too much surgical steel, right?;-)
    The segment ring is a great choice, because it has no way of being entangled in the PA- fixing. Not that think it would happen with a Captive Bead ring, -but , - well I like the more "permanent" look the Seemless segment ring provides....
    You wil have to make your own measurements however. And the ring size ,- not the GA of the ring, but the size of the loop, - will have to be suitable to how high - or low your PA-hole is down the shaft. You should be aiming at at little free hanging loop as possible - if you get what I am trying to explain...

But This are just extra, - Your current PA ring will most like do just fine inside the tube, - unless you have gone over the top in heavy gear - lol...
    It will find it self a nice place to rest - I think...
    I have never had any problems even with rather big pieces.
    The presentation of the steel tube will certainly top the impression of a PA-ring - even a rather big one, if that is the case for you. So I would recommend - that You go with one as small as possible. YOU WILL NOT be able to pull it apart- I can tell you...

Like... what happens when you get hard in there...? Does the jewellery push up against the cage and cause any pain/discomfort....? It must get twisted around when it pushes up when you are hard!
    Don't feel anything like that,- even with rather big pieces. Sorry to disappoint you again:) But be sensible in your choice of PA-ring, nevertheless...

And what about day-to-day wear...? Is your jewellery always up against the end of the tube? Or have you allowed some space in there...?
    No, that is exactly the brilliant concept of the Steelworxx PA - fixing. The ring goes with the flow..!!!
    : When "her" cock is hard the ring moves up to the top, and when flaccid it can slide down to a side...
    Voila!

I've always worn my jewellery in a way that the bead is inside the cage and the ring can protrude outside.....
    I have seen setups like that. Even tried in several different devices. Always found it rather clumsy. Never wanted to look like a russian space station down there...;-) I want it, she craves it - smooth and majestic - lol.
    You will come to love the smoothness when it is all inside the tube. And with integrated lock and anatomic base ring nothing gets stuck in fabric etc...

Let me -if I can guide you further. And for the record - I'm not on commission. I just like to share my "independent" experiences, just as I would have loved to get some, when I was in the process of finding the perfect solution... There is so many "reviews" out there, - and they often full of bullshit.....

Here is by the way from my order the pieces I purchased. It is not a cheap device.:

Products
    1 xSteelheart
    - A-ring size: 42 mm
    - tube: 38 mm169,00 EUR
    1 xAnatomical ring *for all cb´s
    - A-ring size: 42 mm54,00 EUR

1 xIntegrated Lock (for all CB`s)92,00 EUR
    1 xPA- Fixierung69,00 EUR

But really - when I think of it. I have never been happier with my life than I am now. My friends envy my marriage.
    Her girlfriends envies it even more.. lol! God knows how much money I have spent over the years in pursuit of happiness. Almost embarrassing to think of... The lifestyle has been a blessing, and this device , with absolute surrender ( No pullout, No stimulation) is perfect topping on the cake...

And delivery? It took 6 weeks! Dietmar is not a fast tracker - for sure. But The quality is nothing short of great!

Lady De likes this.
  6. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for asking:)
    I'm in the process of making a small movie- just for the fun of it - and because it turns me on -lol, - showing What I have just explained here in this thread, - with my seamless segment ring, - but until then You can see the concept in this movie that I have spotted on X-Tube. It covers the placing of the PA-fixing nicely. link is here.

Cheers

Lady De likes this.
  7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    So simple I thought it was a rather small thing the clip but the video makes it all seem so clever

The first set of ring pliers are very unusual the second set much more common
    Thanks for that.
    Xx Wendy

8. Jesus Silver

Jesus Silver New member

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    I am planning on getting a steelheart with the PA fixing. Thank you BlueEyes for sharing your experiences.

BlueEyes likes this.
  9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    It is an unescapable device in true stealth-mode:) So nice not to be distracted by the potential stimulation and of knowing that You could escape if You would. This device sets your mind to rest, so You can focus on her entirely.... You won't be disappointed!

Lady De likes this.
  10. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes many thanks for providing us all with some very useful and thought provoking information. A good star!

@I LOVE my Choice! Still searching for the holly grail ;)

Love
    Lucy x

11. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Ahhhh Lucy my love.... I have it now!!!!!

But it's not the Steelworxx...!! ;)

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

12. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @I LOVE my Choice!

Please tell me ?

13. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes - Hello! Congratulations on your new permanent cock ring very impressive.

Thank you for all the wonderful information :)

How did you decide on your tube length and diameter, as I think this will have a lot to do with discomfort as like @I Love my choice my biggest question was when you are hard what happens to the piercing, but I assume because the tube stops the erection maybe you don't fill it to the end of the tube?

I have a 3.2mm captive ring piercing which Mistress will not let me remove or change so I need to accommodate this :)

Any pointer would be great :)
    Thanks
    Lucy x

14. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:

To answer Your question - Think of the Steelworxx Pa-fixing like this: Your PA becomes a floating anchor. It is never fixed to the exterior ( the cage) and therefore pulling back due to erection inside the cage will not transform into a pull on the PA. If the erection makes You pull back in the tube, so will the floating point where the PA is "fixed" be. Pulled back. The PA slides done on either side of the Internal "wire". That is the beauty of it.
    That is also the reason why I say that there is really no need for a big gauge PA ring. In fact - smaller is better. As I recall yours it has a pretty large diameter. It will fit inside the tube for sure, but smaller would be even better:)
    Honestly I have never experienced any stress on the PA inside the tube , flaccid or erect. Period.
    I am grower for sure, and when I got erect i did fill the 92 mm tube to the breaking point! but no stress on the PA.
    However the choice og´f Base ring is very important. Not to loose ( Danger of too much pulling on the sack), not too tight (Danger of edema build up..)

Hope I managed to answer your question , and not just complicate things;-)

Best regards BlueEyes

Inpraiseofwomen, Lady De and Lucy like this.
  15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I dont normally believe in coincidence but;
    BlueEyes I came across this thread with your inputs quite by chance. They are very informative thank you.

By concidence I have today emailed steelworxx.
    I wanted a quote for
    steelheart withcomfort ring .. integrated lock .. ergonomic ring and the PA Fixing
    I also wanted to know as they customise the steelheart will/do they customise the PA fixing to match?
    It'd be silly if they were of incompatable lengths

I too have a smooth segment ring I dont recall how long it is since i switched to that over 10 years .. and I can't recommend it enough.

I saw the PA fixing years a go and made my own from very stiff medical quality SS wire.
    next time I'm out I'll post a picture.
    I do have the ocassion al issue with mine. To fit THE FORT i made the Fixing reach the end of the tube quite firmly so that the pa ring does not slip back inbtween the cage side and my penis then get sort of doubled up when I attempt to become hard. I too am a definite grower and it was an issue untill i made the cage and fixing combo tight.

I do however find the Fort a snug fit when I attempt to get erect. It has been suggested I would not have that issue with a slightly more narrow tube as it would better deter or even prevent erection attempts.

Though a little too long for my usual flaccid state when I have the home made PA fixing as tightly fitted to the Fort's tube as I have it. It causes some tension when I'm shrunk which can be quite uncomfortable over time and ma cause migration issues. Hence my search for a replacement device.

Ergonomically and aestheticalIy the steelheart does seem little lacking I have though as yet found none better and again BlueEyes thank you for your description of that from a wearing point of view.

I can't see how some cages that utilise an intergrated lock but lack the pair of 'guide-pins' (for want of a better word) could be used with a PA-fixing. If anyone sees something I'd love to know. Also I'd be greatfull if anyone can point me in the direction for other trapped ball devices with the two guide pins.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice