Looking for the Right Piece

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Timidsissy, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Timidsissy

Timidsissy New member

Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Hi All,

Brand spanking new here! I'm actually here because my wife likes messing with chastity cages, but is more so looking for a cock cage that gives her access to tease my cock as much as she wants. I've seen a few that look pretty good, but they all end up pinching me at the top. So basically she sent me here to find a better device. I'm looking for something that's open so she can touch, secure that wont fall off, but has a locking mechanism at the top that won't bite. Any Ideas?

Thanks!

Below are some google photos of cages that look like ones we've tried but to no avail:

These 3 were fun, but the lock spots would pinch a lot:
    [​IMG] upload_2017-11-1_7-58-47.jpeg upload_2017-11-1_7-59-24.jpeg

Ones like this don't give Goddess enough access to tease
    upload_2017-11-1_8-0-8.jpeg

She tried ones like this but just didn't like it.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Check out Mature Metal. I have a jailbird on order. I was sick of poorly fitting devices from Amazon. The jailbird comes highly recommended.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    To avoid discomfort, avoid cages with hinges, sharp edges or moving parts. Fabric like leather are for very short periods. Anything attached to the ring (leather, rubber etc), even a rough spot can make things painful.

Thicker base rings tend to be more comfortable and tend to stay closer to the body without sliding down the sack.

If uncut, a closed tip type of device helps with fore skin from pinching.

I have heard good things about “male chastity now”. “Custom chastity” has some interesting plastic designs. I don’t recommend getting a cage with a post design, any play between the padlock and the post will allow the cage to turn slightly. That can create some issues.

I hope I’ve helped a little, and like any advice, it’s just my opinion and experience, so take it as such.

Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice