looking for the right device

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miss Foxy, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Miss Foxy

Miss Foxy The good wife

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Hello to all you wonderful people out there in this exciting forum wich I just discovered yesterday.

We are a married couple, and we have been playing with our sexuality for the last 4 years or so .... and now it seems that we have finally found ourselves. We have had lots of wonderful experiences, but unfortunately also some bad ones.

I'm a domina, and to some extend a hotwife..... and I have found the most wonderful willing and pleasing servant in my husbond.

A couple of months ago I discovered male-chastity - what a gourgeous thing that is, and I've talked the idea over with my husbond.
    At first he was quite sceptic about the idea - he was frigthend that he would be locked up, and taken away his beloved orgasms.
    Thats not my plan - not at all - on the contreary - It would be wonderful, to have him build up and give him a truly amazing orgasm as a reward for pleasing me so wonderfully as he does (as often as I can)

The sight of a caged cock, is just one of the most wonderful things I've ever layed eyes on.... it's so appeling to play with and tease - I really like the metal ones, just like the ones from mature metal - they're gourgeous.

We were so lucky to try a metal cage in a store near us - (with a wrap around the penis), unfortunately it didnt fit very well - we were so disappointed - but the hinge was instantly irritating his skin, he had it on for like 10 sec. :-(
    So that device were not for us - i'm so glad we were able to try it on first - that would really have been a waste of money.

I've spend many hours on the internet looking for different types of chastity - I'm not very kean on the metalbelts, although the mostly get very good rewievs from the users.
    And since it's our first time trying it - and my husbond being still a bit sceptic - I think I've decided for a BON4 or a Birdlocked - I think I might prefer the BON4, since I can remove the cage and leave the ring on while playing with him, on the other hand, I could just loosen the birdlocked and twist it around leaving it to hang while playing....frustrating - it would be so nice to try them all, and see what works better!!!
    I need to have an easy access to his cock, and it has to be easy to take on and off in the mornings for showering.

My main concern is that he has a lot of foreskin when flaccid - not just covering his head, but a whole lot more hanging down - and he has to be able to manipulate this, when going to the toilet.
    And be able to clean himself afterwards, without too much of a hassle and discomfort.

It's been so educating to read all the fantastic rewievs in this forum - but unfortunately, its not any easier to make the decision.
    My goal is to get him to love the chastity - and hopefully convert him into af metal-cage at some point :-D

Let's see how things work out - now I just need to figure out wich device to start out with.

Miss Foxy

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Welcome.

Avoid cheap metal devices. They might contain sharp edges or, even worse, nickel. One cheap metal cage I tried ( http://www.greens-shop.com/store/media/spiderwire ) got my balls itching as my skin did not like the metal in question at all.

Plastic does no harm, and neither does silicone.

Foreskin can be a problem, as I experienced with PA5000 which is supposedly to be used by cut men. I experienced edemas, but eventually my FS got used to being held back.

Birdlocked (and B4 as well, I guess) may be troublesome from cleaning up poing view, but I guess CB3000 and CB6000 are no better. The Curve may be easier, if you want to use device which is locked behind the balls.

Luckily there are plenty of different cages to choose from.

Whatever you decide to try, I wish you a pleasant journey.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Dear Miss Foxy,

first of all, welcome to the Mansion. I am sure You will find lots of advice here in the forum and there is quite a number of members with experiences on the devices You have already kept an eye on.
    Unfortunately I can't say many about cage devices - due to being a transsexual i am not overly keen on them - but I am sure You will find help quite soon.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Miss Foxy,

I don't own either the Birdlocked or Bon4, so I may not have the BEST advice. :blink: I understand the birdlocked is quite a challenge to get in and out of, especially at first. I'm not familiar with the Bon4 in that regard.

Honestly, if your Husband is willing to try this with you, you might just go ahead and spring for the Mature Metal right from the start. He is very good to work with, and will keep working with you until it fits. That sure beats buying two or three plastic devices, then giving up and contacting MM. lol.

Best of luck!
    mikecb

5. Miss Foxy

Miss Foxy The good wife

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Thank you for your reply :)

Actually it wasn't a cheap metal-device, it was the sentinel from tickleberry (about 200 euro - in DK these things are quite expensive [​IMG] )
    But no doubt it was a horrable fit!

The reason why I am thinking of the silicone-models is, so the break in this new game will be as soft as possible - if he wants to get out, he can.
    If he like being kept, and get a thrill out of it - I will try to persuade him to a metal-device - wich will fit him better, and give him a more sensere feeling of being unable to play with himself.

We have talked about making a device ourselves.
    I would really like a metal device with movement between the metal, so the penis can be moved around. (but the skin should not be caught)
    For my point of view its ok, if its big enough for him to get aroused to some extend - but not a 100% hard-on.
    Hopefully the guy from mature metal will feel creative one day, and create such a device :D

Miss Foxy

6. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Welcome Miss Foxy! We use the CB 6000S. Although no device is perfect, this one works for us. For a quick cleaning, my Keyholder can unlock me during the shower, allowing me to quickly clean the cage and myself, then slide it back on and relock(all under her supervision, of course). The cuff ring stays on at all times. Only takes a couple of extra minutes. The power nozzle in the showerhead gets all the soap out. A quick blow with the hairdryer drys everything out. Then I add a little lotion and/or lubricant in places if necessary. Good luck on your search. We look forward to hearing about your experiences.

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion, we're so pleased you found us.

We had the Birdlocked and had a fair amount of success with it. My pet isn't circumsized either so we've had a journey and a half to get where we are today.

We're currently in the process of getting our final fit from Mature Metal.

Have you actually spoken to Mature Metal? He is here on the site under a Member with that name. He's very friendly and will probably talk you through the possibilities of what you are looking for. We have "tweaks" on ours which are custom, and a chat costs nothing. Send him a message. :D

8. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Welcome Miss Foxy! It's always lovely to see other women/Doms on here! :)

The birdlocked PA was our first device and it is very difficult to clean with it on. My sub is uncut and large when he's soft so I had to unlock and supervise him everyday in the shower. We upgraded to a Mature Metal Jail Bird and he found it much more comfortable, more discreet and much easier to keep clean.

I also believe that I have come across a few threads in the forum about placement of the foreskin in chastity devices.

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    You caught the big issue with having ANY movement in the CB. Skin can get caught. I've had a few times where my CB had a problem, and a pin broke, or something shifted. It inevitably led to a pinch, and in a few cases, a blood blister. :eek: I think you REALLY want the CB to be as firm and stable as possible.

Though I haven't worked with Mature Metal, all reviews I've seen have been glowing. He is more responsive, and considerably less moody than Miss Lori. :p

Best of luck!
    mikecb

10. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Welcome to both of you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice