Looking for Stainless Cobra cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Deleted member 108455, May 30, 2023.

1. Deleted member 108455

Good morning.

The first cage I purchased was a Kink3D cobra cage. It is comfortable for continuous wearing, but after 5 months it looks like it’s starting to wear a bit. I’ve tried others, but the cobra is the most comfortable and best fit for me.

There are some sites that I’ve found that have the stainless, but am unsure about body safe quality and where they’re actually coming from.

Does anyone use a stainless cobra cage that can point me to a reputable site to purchase from?

Much appreciated,

F.M

2. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Kink 3D, the maker of the Cobra cages, doesn't make a stainless version of them (they're all 3-D printed). So ANY metallic "Cobra" cage you're going to find is going to be a knockoff, and no one is going to know where they were made (aside from China). And the mere fact that they're made in China means they'll likely not be made with "body safe" anything.

3. Deleted member 108455

Do you have any recommendations on any other stainless cages with an integrated lock by chance?

4. koala

koala Active member

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Deleted member 108455 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 108455

6. SMBSM

SMBSM Member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice