Looking for some opinions on size. (Picture inside)

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Ashley Sissykins, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Ashley Sissykins

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Ok firstly I hope that it's ok that I mocked up a cheep device just too test the size before I ordered the real thing. But anyways I put together a cheep temporary device just too test fit the size before ordering a new jailbird. Currently have on and it's too wide. So made this too the measurements I think would work for me. It's definitely tight with no room kinda was tricky too get into it but seems to be comfortable. Could not really put it too the full test due too it being held together by hot glue lol but what do you think? Btw the picture is pretty much fully soft. image.jpg

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Is it 'okay' if you mocked up a test fit model? Sure; who cares? Why do our opinions make a difference? If you think you have the right measurements, contact MM and order one that size. What "we" think is irrelevant.

One thing I do think you should know is the difference between "too" and "to".

3. Ashley Sissykins

Local Time:
    Sorry about the grammar errors wanted to get it posted before running off to work. But I was basicly just wanting to get some opinions from people seeing what they think. Make sure things did not look too cramed in.

4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Doll, you can be as crammed in as you want to be, and it looks like you could go a lot smaller. Steelworxx recommends about 10mm shorter than your shortest flaccid size for instance, as this gives the most comfort.

Devices get a little painful if there is room for growth, though some like that effect. It just depends whether you want all day comfortable or not I think.

Mark Owen and 1984marriedcouple like this.
  5. Ashley Sissykins

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. :) the device I put together is actually about a half inch shorter then my smallest length. I actually have a jailbird now but its too wide and that's where all my growth comes from. its actually very comfy but just hate how I kind of flop around in it and have to adjust too use the restroom. So want one where I wont flop around and love the smaller cage look. Just kind of worried about long term and if it would cause any damages for being on the smaller side.

6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    It wont cause any damage at all. Over long term wear some (very few) report a slight shrinkage of their erect size, but this is only ever very short term, with full size being after 2 or 3 erections.

7. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Tube looks good tricky part is the base ring tight but not to tight

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice