Looking for Paid/Tribute Amateur Online Mistress

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by thunderheld, Jan 21, 2011.

1. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Hey all,

Have been trying for about a year now to find a suitable online mistress who is flexible enough to work with me. Does anyone know of any cheaper services? I am looking for something online only and that is good with not a lot of time commitment. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount depending on the situation. Does not have to be a professional service. I have paypal and have some experience. I am into CBT, temporary chastity, self-bdsm, private humiliation and others around there. I have a pretty busy schedule so I might not have hours per day to spend on this, but a casual relationship would be great. Again, I am looking for female only. I don't really care about looks all that much. If there any ladies out there looking to make a little side cash and want to engage in some fun, let me know. P.S. I have spent about 20 mins looking for the rules on posting for tribute and I can't find anything. My apologies if this violates any forum rules.

Thanks

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I think the best way for you to get started looking is to fill in your profile here and become a bit more active when you have the time. I am not a fan of paid online services. If you meet a Mistress online and are willing to get to know her, and the two of you are compatible and enjoy what each has to offer I do not see the need for paying anyone.
    That is of course if you want a real Mistress and not just someone who says they are just to get your money. Sometimes the best things in life are free, if youre willing to look for them.
    Good Luck in your search.

Mistress Michelle

3. thunderheld

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. I was fearing that's what type of response I would be met with. I suppose quality is the best to shoot for. Thanks for the encouragement.

4. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    I wouldn't look at it as a bad respsonse really, i think on the whole Mistress Michelle is looking out for you and just telling you to be careful. There are more than enough people out there who are willing to take your money from you for all of the wrong reasons.

The real Mistresses out there won't be interested in that and you may find you can get what you are looking for in a round about way, by just being an active person on here and you might meet someone. Our chatroom is always a great place for this.

Heck, i could easily chat to you online and pretend i was a girl (i'm not!) just to get your money, So just be careful that's all and good luck in your search.

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i can vouch for that!!!!!!!!!!!! because i certainly got the best for me!!!!!!!!!!!

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. thunderheld

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    Since your responses, I have been spending a little more time getting to know the community better. Thanks again.

7. DevineMistress

DevineMistress New member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    Contact me with your expectations and I may consider you

8. Miss Kristina

Miss Kristina Member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Im a young mistress looking for service, are you still looking???

9. Miss Kristina

Miss Kristina Member

Local Time:

10. Miss Kristina

Miss Kristina Member

Local Time:
    Well well well thats actually along the lines of what im looking for. If your still lost come find me and show me your worth my time

11. curioussubby

curioussubby Member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM

some great advice here! I will piggyback off it by saying, please BE PATIENT in your search for the perfect partner. Regardless of all the scammers, obstacles, time-wasters, or even genuine mistresses that just aren't a good fit, all it takes is for you to find that one perfect match in a mistress, and hopefully you can just enjoy the ride from there. Best of luck finding that special one for ya!

12. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    NiteFlirt is a good place that has a LOT of online-only dominas who actually really get into the dynamic of chastity and are very creative with their use of long-distance control.

Personally, online-only leads me to feel used pretty quickly, so I wouldn't play that game unless there were some other kind of payoff... I know many women who enjoy this play as a lifestyle who don't play online at all because of the feeling of being lied to or flaked on.

A stipend is a good equalizer to show that you are real and respect them... after all, if you were there in person you could be doing useful things for her. At a distance, you can't take her out for coffee or clean her house directly, but can provide her with funds to have it done.

MistressMagick likes this.
  13. Miss Kristina

Miss Kristina Member

Local Time:
    I am a Prodomme, and I do online and realtime, PM me if your still looking... i see we have spoke before, although im not sure i remember talking to you specifically...

Attached Files:

14. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree. While I do have online/long distance boys, I try to build them into real, ongoing, relationships, and work to quickly screen out all the guys who are basically just trying to use me. I consider tributes to be a way that they can buy me dinner or pamper me from afar, and a way to show that they value my time and attention. It is very different from paying someone by the hour, or even by the minute. Along those same lines, I only play with boys that I enjoy regardless of what else they might be offering. I've approached being a Pro a couple times, and what I find is that if I don't want to do something or play with someone, I won't do it regardless of the money. And if I find a boy that I enjoy playing with, I do tend to become attached and look forward to playing with them again.

M

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice