Looking for my KH

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by greatg, Dec 11, 2017.

1. greatg

greatg New member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Seeking the One...to be my KH in Ontario Canada

I have spent my adult life living with the philosophy that "one must enjoy each day to its fullest..." I believe this has taught me lessons that might elude more timid souls. Runway models aren't my goal but chemistry is essential. I clean up very nicely and seek a strong, Dominant woman who enjoys looking good in jeans or an evening dress. You should connect with the basic heights of sensuality. Be open-minded, and seek new adventures and experiences as we explore and partake in a FLR.

I am passionate, so you should expect passion if the chemistry connects. If you are strong and feminine; if you are a young enough spirit to challenge my own spirit of adventure but also an old soul who has collected wisdom to share; if you are not a “victim”, then we might get along just fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice