Looking for my first chastity device

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Howboutdemcowboys, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  2. BKNYC

BKNYC Active member

Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    Yep. That'll work. The only thing to be careful about is shipping. Some places in overseas take 4-7 weeks to arrive. You should be able to find exactly the same thing from a company that can do it in a few days

3. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    I have a very similar experience. The Jail House on Amazon seems to be the exact same unit that some of the better sex toy sites sell at 5 times the price. Mine arrived in good condition, and it is very smooth inside, no metal burrs, etc. There are a few very minor signs of rust after a few wearings, it is definitely chromed metal of some sort. But, a cheap, easy way to start.

http://www.amazon.com/Triple-1-5Inc...30&sr=8-1&keywords=jail+house+chastity+device

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    I am sure that would do you very well - many have used that as a starter device. Ideal for the occasional use you anticipate - for now.

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    That one IS chrome plated. It will rust too....

Sorry to be bearer of bad news...

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

6. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    I think that the CB6000 or 6000s is a good first chastity device because you can find out what combination of ring and space between the ring and the tube works for you. This will help later on if you decide to get a customs device. Last week or so I bought a BON4M after reading a review on this forum. I have to use a ring a little smaller than I would like because the space between the cage and ring is a little larger than it I can get it on my CB6000s. That is a good starter device too if you want a metal one. It is heavier and but has several sized hinged rings but has lots of open slits on the side and does not smell of urine as easily as the CB6000s.

My CB6000s is very comfortable for me and I have worn it nearly 24/7 for the last few months. Only problem is that the cage split open on the bottom seam. That seems to be a common problem.

Captured Pirate likes this.
  7. Howboutdemcowboys

Howboutdemcowboys New member

Local Time:
    Well just because I didn't feel like spending a lot of money and really just want this to try a few times and see how we like it, I ordered the one from Amazon that's about 30 bucks. It says stainless steel but I def wouldn't be surprised if it's chrome.

I'll keep a close eye on it to make sure not to wear it anymore if it starts to rust.

How should I go about cleaning this thing? Okay to shower with I assume? Just shower, wash, and dry completely?

Thanks everyone for helping me get started.

8. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Howboutdemcowboys yeah, i think the one i got from amazon (purportedly a "Jail House") is also chromed.. but, no problems after just a couple of weeks. Then again, I get unlocked every night for bed/playtime :0).

I've showered with it, which makes it really easy to just use the sprayer to give it a thorough cleaning. I do, however, apply a little Vaseline to the ring and the the insides of the cage prior to replacing the device. I know it at least makes it easier to put on, provides a little extra comfort at the base of the scrotum in defense against chafing, and may even help protect the surface.

Good luck, and have fun!

9. Herandhers

Herandhers Hers

Toronto Canada
    Local Time:
    There is some excellent advice here @Howboutdemcowboys ! As we are new atChastity but have found two devices to be inferior but lots of fun . Enjoy your play whichever way you go. I find myself thinking though of the words I have seen printed around this site often- be careful what you wish for - this journey can quickly turn into a trip that has as a destination, a point or place that is different than what you thought.

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    i got a little cage from dhgate place and its all stainless steel and it don't rust or has bits come off it.

11. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    I'm taking mine off for cleaning about once a week. Basically what I do when it's on is take a couple squirts of liquid hand soap and wrap my hand around the cage and move it back and forth like I would if I were free and using lotion to accomplish some other end. ;) Then blast it out with the detachable shower head. When removed, I just wrap my hand around it, squirt a couple squirts of liquid hand soap into the cage and work it around inside really good with my finger, then blast it out with the detachable shower head.

I did just discover a rust spot in one of my nice panties, so that Watchful Mistress can't come any too soon.....

12. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    Yes, I shower and soap up with a washcloth like I do with the rest of my body. Wash over her cock with a generously soaped up cloth. You'll be quite clean. I towel dry as best as possible, and stay nude to dry out while brushing teeth, etc. if you bought the same cage as mine, you can poke a finger in while pissing, and make sure the stream is going out clean. You'll get the hang of it quickly. I have noticed some build up on the main ring of soap, skin cells, etc., so I may need to adjust some routines, or remove it occasionally for a good cleaning. I'm fairly new at this myself. Good luck! Quite an experience to pull that heavy cage out of the mailbox and realize what the next step is!

13. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Q-tips can get in and dry deep inside too, it you were wondering. ;)

14. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    I like the CB6000... its a good starter device... and I ended up using it long-term. Been locked up for about 8 months now. It takes some getting used to. I had to get a special ring from them because the standard rings were too small for me. But I found one that is comfortable but I don't slip out of. Just be sure to keep it clean.

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice