Looking for my first chastity device

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Howboutdemcowboys, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Howboutdemcowboys

Howboutdemcowboys New member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Hey everyone. First off I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. Just found this site and the names of each subsection are a bit confusing.

Anyways, Im 24 and have been a big fan of bondage every since I discovered it when I was around 16. Prob before then just without consciously knowing it.

My girlfriend knows Im really into the whole d/s thing and everyonce and awhile I get to be tied up and have kinky fun.

The other day when reading some articles online I got to reading about male chastity. It was something I knew of but never gave any thought. I thought it was a bit wierd and wondered why anyone would want to do it to be honest. But after reading the article and discovering the purpose I became extremely interested.

I began researching male chastity and thought it would be amazing for my girl to have complete control over my cock. The thought of not even being able to masterbate without her permission along with the thought of my cock basically being in bondage was a major turn on for me.

That was about a week ago. About two days ago I got the courage to talk to her about it. Im not sure why I was surprised, I expected her to say heck no, she agreed that it would be really hott.

Since then I have been doing a lot of research to on cock cages and the like. For my newbie self it's pretty overwhelming how many options there are. I've tried reading reviews and so many people reccomend so many different things.

That's when I found this forum and thought my best course of action would be to ask people who are involved.

So thank you for taking the time to read my little introduction here. On to the point...

I'm looking for something that she can lock on me for a couple of days. I understand some men go weeks and months or longer but really I want is two maybe three days trapped inside.

If we enjoy it I might try a week or so if I get brave. Any longer doesn't sound like something I personally want. I'm mostly just into the bondage aspect of this.

Another important factor but not a deciding one is a cage that I cannot slip out of. To me the whole idea of being in a cage is that I couldn't get out Inless she let me. If I can just slip out and back in then I will. And that's no fun!

I've seen the cb6000 and it seems like a good starting product that isn't too expensive. Remember this isn't going to be a lifestyle thing for me. Just an occasional thing

Is the cb6000 a good idea or am I looking in the entirely wrong place.

Main points are short(ish) captivity so doesn't matter if it's good for Long stretches of time. And how secure it is

Also most important of all is that I don't want anything that could do any real or permant damage to my penis

Thank you so much for any help. I really appreciate you all.

Captured Pirate likes this.
  2. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    @Howboutdemcowboys welcome!

I'm very new, and certainly not an expert. My wife and I are also mostly experimenting, and yeah I definitely (and she as well) don't want to break Her toy! :)

So, we just have new locked during the day. I love it when She snaps that lock shut on Her Property.

I think, with the right device and release program this would not be a problem however.

I'm wearing a JailHouse but it may be chrome and is cheap. For longer term wear, I think well need to look into a custom model for fit, comfort, and safety.

Have fun!

3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    There are some excellent devices available from people like MatureMetal and Steelworxx but as a starter it is really down to budget - how much do you want to spend.

The CB range is pretty standard but is relatively expensive - and after a day or so develops a life of its' own as far as odour is concerned.

For short term testing and use there are a lot of well priced metal devices that may well suit you. Look at Ebay but remember that many are made in China and there is no guarantee as to the metal quality. And they are often knock-offs of quality belts - so maybe not totally ethical to but copies of top end devices.

This is an example http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless...prg=20131017132637&rk=4&rkt=4&sd=171199429234

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  4. hublocked

hublocked Member

Local Time:
    Look at Mature Metal Jailbird. My wife says it's the best money she has ever spent and I would have to agree. Very easy to keep clean and comfortable.

5. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    I tried the whole "cheap" route, found the M200 Jailhouse to be nice, but chrome flakes off and powder coating wears through and the metal rusts. My gf/mistress just bought me a Mature Metal Watchful Mistress, waiting for it to arrive. Should have saved all the money I spent trying to be cheap, it would've paid for the quality one that's on its' way!

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry to say but there are only two ways to insure you cant slip out. A piercing or a full belt. A full belt will be very expensive. A prince albert peircing is under $100 I would think.

7. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    Just remember to stay away from Chrome devices. Polished Stainless Steel is the best bet. Chrome is known to cause skin problems, when in constant contact with skin.

8. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry. I hit post before ready. Another thought is that many of us are searching for the "perfect" device. Another thought is the Ball trap devices are not totally secure (Getting out not issue, back in is where you can have problems.) You just have to remember that you are doing this (Chastity) for her.

9. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    A Mature Metal device with an anti-pullout pin is reasonably secure though, as long as your ring is tight enough. And I MIGHT be able to pull out of my Jailhouse, but getting back in without the key just won't happen. Which she WOULD notice. ;)

Herandhers likes this.
  10. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Anything is defeatable if you try hard enough. Who can't get a hold of a pair of bolt cutters? The whole point is getting out of it what you want. A quality stainless steel device like one from Mature Metal that has been properly fitted will last you forever and suit your needs very well. Going the cheap route, if you want to have any kind of longevity with this lifestyle will only prove frustrating. Trust me, I know. ;)

11. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Captured Pirate , I have been able to pull out of every device I have tried. I'm sure the MM jailbird with the pin would be the same for me, thats why I have a prince albert peircing. Some of us can just pull out no matter what. Getting back in obviously wouldnt work, but for me not being able to get out in the first place is important.

12. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Ahh, I see. Whatever works best for you. This is an individual journey. :)

13. BKNYC

BKNYC Active member

Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    Guys, let's be real with the kid. He doesn't need anything stainless streel or from Mature Metal. He doesn't even need a real cb6000s. He just needs a couple of days at a time to explore and anyone who doesn't have any experience with cock rings isn't going to be able to figure out how to pull out of a device without a diagram and some real pain.

Cowboy, go on Amazon and search for cb6000s and order the cheapest thing you can find. Others will tell you it's a cheap "toy" made in China and you know what, they're right but that's exactly what you need. It will be totally safe for short term play, it will be cheap and you will not be able to get out of it

If you and your girlfriend decide to take things further we can all give you miles of advice on long term devices but until then, have fun with a device that inexpensive and fun

14. HerMouse

HerMouse New member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    I've bought a $20ish device from Amazon, its a chinese copy of the CBx000, chromed. I have no bad issues with it, its been on 24-7 for almost 2 weeks now. If I have 10 of them fail that still less than a plastic "name brand" PoS. Some of the silicone ones are simply near-impossible to get on (I have huge balls) and if anyone smokes in the house, they attract it and turn yellow in a month.

I dont trust the cheap locks they come with...but I tell you, I can pick locks easily, my tools dont even fit in these or the lock could be open in under a second if I wanted them to be (toool.us to learn)

15. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Good point.

16. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    Hey there!

I'm gonna take the devil's advocate approach here...! ;)

The CBXXXX range certainly has the perception of being THE starter device!!! How and why... I don't really know!

BUT.... It is not cheap compared to the stuff on DHgate/Amazon/eBay.

I'm gonna propose two approaches to a device:

1. Go cheap. Get a stainless steel device from DHgate etc for around $30-$40 and live with it. Get something cheap that can be MODIFIED!!! So you can actually CHANGE the fit. NOTE: This can't be done with any solid tubes-CBXXXX, Birdlocked etc.

Don't worry about escapability initially. You are using this device as a TEMPLATE to getting a good fit so that, if you wanted to, you will be ready to order a new, bespoke device with confidence.

The one's with the hinged base rings are usually stainless steel. Stay away from those with a solid ring and the two (2) guide pins as they are usually chrome plated. I posted about this stuff here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...ing-for-second-hand-device.13849/#post-117954

The thing with option 1. is that you will probably never get a return on your investment(s). The cheap devices don't have any value as anyone can buy them new for .... yep! $30-$40!!!! So I say it's important to choose your device wisely (again, in terms of modification ability) so you can eventually get to a great fit through time and experience as @BKNYC says.

2. Go get a top notch device.

Why?

Because you will pretty much always be able to recoup most of your money in a re-sale. The demand for Mature Metals seems to be high, so chances are you will be able to sell it and re-invest in another top shelf device if the fit is wrong.

Measuring as a new user for such a bespoke device is, IMHO, REALLY difficult to get right!!!! BUT.... if you do mess up, chances are you'll recoup your losses so you can try again.

It's sorta like the car analogy.... Buy a new(ish) car and sell up and buy again after a few years. The new(ish) car still has a high value so you're only really spending a few thou on another new car when you trade in....

Or buy a clunker and hope for the best. You may get some miles out of it, but will probably, proportionately, lose more because of the small starting value and or ongoing service expenses.

My bias is number one. I have personally modded my A080 from DHgate until I have achieved a fit I LOVE!!!! I have then used that fit to order a new, bespoke device and was very confident measuring off the trusted A080 for what is a very expensive new cage. However, unless I get the urge to blow more $$$$$$, I consider the $40-odd I spent on my DHgate device a GREAT investment because I found the exact fit I was looking for to achieve 34/7/365 wear!!!!

I can see the merits of number two. But it's not my style I guess.... BUT, I do think you will get a good return. Ask my mate @thundar what he thinks....!!!

So... There ya go!!!! Devil's advocate advocated!!! :D

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

17. Howboutdemcowboys

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for all the replies. Lots of good information here

I agree that it would prob be best to start with a cheap one. Don't really care if it's a knock off as long as it serves the purpose. This is something I would only wanna do 6 or 7 times a year anyways for a few days at a time.

I was browsing Amazon and thought this one looked reasonable. Comes with 3 rings sizes which is good since I have no idea how to size and stuff.

For a cheap cage that wont be used very often does this seem like a decent choice?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00B1Y5X1K/ref=pd_aw_sbs_2?pi=SS115&simLd=1

18. Sig Wyrminorb

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's the one I'm wearing right now actually :0).

I find it very comfortable, but yeah I'm gonna need to upgrade because my girth doesn't really work with this one even if I prelube the cage.

But, for a starter I think it's excellent. The cautions others have voiced about chrome and stuff are very legit, but I have not yet experienced that. Then again, I'm not in 24/7 and I'm pretty meticulous about cleaning and using copious amounts of petroleum jelly which protects all the bits.. metal or otherwise.

As for cleaning, etc, I love it. It's close enough spaced you can't really feel a thing and yet open enough for a good spritzing.

Best wishes!

19. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Yes! That's the one I'm wearing now, except mine is black ppowder coated. Waiting for my good one to come, but that's a great starter device! :)

20. Sig Wyrminorb

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  21. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Just be careful, because I ended up with bits of chrome lodged in my penis.

22. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Indeed! Black powder just wears off, doesn't flake. Somehow @Sunny managed to find a stainless steel one, not sure how because I certainly tried, but failed to find my own. But chrome definitely starts flaking after a bit, and when it happens on the ring, that means open sores if not replaced.

23. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
  24. Howboutdemcowboys

Local Time:
  25. Captured Pirate

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Hehehe, I actually have a good Jack Sparrow outfit, with all the stuff in my profile pic. ;)

As for the device, a detachable showerhead is awesome for cleaning. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice