Looking for Love in Central PA

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Goddess Gaia, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    I may put several ads here, don't judge me. I'm open to many things, but this is my Greatest Wish...
    I want a chastity boyfriend, my Knight in Shining Cage. I want love, life-giving, doubt-crushing, healing love. I want butterflies in my stomach, i want slow dancing, i want talking all night.
    Above all else, I find male chastity *romantic*. It makes me think of chivalry and promises and spiritual connection. I have to earn your key, and your key unlocks my heart.
    You could be a tough, aggressive man who only submits to me, or you could be the easygoing, introspective type. Or another type all together.
    My profile and the thread Gaia''s Thoughts say a lot about me. If you want more info, you can also find me on fetlife.
    I'm looking for a man 27-40 within 2 hours of Lancaster, PA. See my profile, do we have more in common than chastity? Write to me, puns and cheesy lines encouraged.

tegelad and Dev810 like this.
  2. Carraraboi

Carraraboi Member

Maintenence manager
    ZA
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    I love this idea, and i wish you all the luck finding the right man, and he will definitely be a very lucky man indeed.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  3. Moonshae

Moonshae Member

Local Time:
    All the best on your search!

I love that you mention chivalry when you are so close to the PA Renaissance Faire...which opens this weekend. I grew up not too far from you, in Audubon (near Valley Forge).

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  4. Goddess Gaia

Verified Female

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    If you see my gallery, it has the dress I'm wearing to the Faire for Faerie weekend! :)

Digital and Moonshae like this.
  5. Moonshae

Moonshae Member

Local Time:
    I volunteered with the Royal Hounds for the past 13 years; this will be my first season as a regular attendee in a long time. Too hot this weekend, but maybe it'll be a bit cooler next. Very nice dress!

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  6. Guest 8373

Guest 8373 New member

Local Time:
    I'm the easygoing, introspective, quiet type, but I can be giddy, loud, passionate. I LOVE Depeche Mode and Mel Brooks movies. I've been searching for a woman who wants a chastity boyfriend as you've described - here and on your profile and one of your posts. But beyond that, I've been looking for a woman just like you in all the other ways: the level of softness, the caring, your obvious love of cool stuff like faeries, which is my whole world as a writer, the Celtic myths and legends. I know I'm way farther away than you'd like - not SO far away, a short plane ride, really - but if it's at all possible to talk, and you were interested in going forward, I'd move to PA. I'd love to be with you, to try. As it stands, I'm a guy who doesn't have sex often, who hasn't had sex in over a year and is willing to wait another year and then some if i can one day be yours. I'd give up penetration entirely if I can be your chastity boyfriend. I've never been in chastity but crave it (especially the birdcage); online keyholding isn't enough; this is a super spiritual thing for me, all about love; I wanna be a boyfriend, a lover, sometimes a slave/pet. I want what you want. I hope you see in me: a chance to get know someone safely from a distance, who cares a lot about the chivalrous and the tender and someone who, yeah, really wants to be your boyfriend - respectful, loving, patient

7. Goddess Gaia

Verified Female

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Why don't you send me a private message, then

8. iain wright

iain wright Member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    shame im so far a way as i feel i have the qualitys you are looking for :(

9. bootfan

bootfan New member

Allentown, PA, USA
    Local Time:
    I like your views toward chastity, relationships and your quirky sense of humor, but sadly I am too old (50) for you. If you have an older girlfriend with similar views who is also looking, perhaps we can be a pair of chastity couples, a fun foursome sharing a unique interest in chastity.

10. ChastityAnoN

ChastityAnoN New member

Local Time:
    Hello from North Central PA. I moved from your area about 4 years ago-for the nice peaceful life.... ugh.

It was nice to see you writing about the R.Faire. I love that place but my favorite is the Charles Dickens Christmas (if they still do it). I was lucky enough to be called on stage to play TinyTim.... (I am a large fella so it was a play on the theme-of course).

Anyway, nice to "meet" you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice