Looking for Introduction

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Item, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Item

Item New member

Germany, near Frankfurt
    Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    Hello,

I am looking for a key holder from Germany to introduce me into real chastity. I tried self-locking and online, but that does not work for me. I need a helping hand. Without your helping hand I do a lot of masturbation, many times each day. I am loosing focus on the real meaning and the real joy of sex.

I am in my mid 40 but appear a lot younger. 176cm in height @ 74kg in weight, so my body can be shown at daylight, too. I have 3 children that do not live with me under the week. On the weekends or at least every second weekend I visit them or they are joining me at home. I no longer live together with the mother of my children but we still have a very good friendship. I live single but share my apartment (to reduce costs).

I am living in Germany, near Frankfurt, eastern part of the Rhine-Main-Area.
    At best that is, where you are from, too.

I am not asking for much time from you or much attention. "Ritually" lock me up in my cage and keep the keys and send me away, time to time have some checkups or require verification.
    Maybe you are requesting more from me. I have not been very kinky by now in my live but I am open minded to experience the new. Really need to talk about it.

I do not mind what gender you identify with, I am a cis male identifying heterosexual. but looking into my browser history am am kind of addicted to trans person and men, too.

Patiently and submissive I am waiting for your answer.
    Kind Regards
    Item

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice