Looking for Dominant Woman in DC Area

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by AlphainStreetsSubinSheets, Jul 15, 2020.

1. AlphainStreetsSubinSheets

Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    A little bit about myself. I am well-educated, stable financially, emotionally, etc. I have some experience in the BDSM world, but limited. I have never been locked, but I have dated someone who had complete control before. I would like the opportunity to explore the lifestyle with someone, and hopefully it can evolve into a FLR. I would like to be under the control of a Dominant Woman. I am obedient and naturally a pleaser and enjoy serving. If that meets your fancy and you are in the DMV, I'd love to hear from you!

worldwidesub and Guest 6200 like this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome. Things are hard right now, but once they open up more you should look into local munches and the ClubFem group.

I know the ClubFem had a monthly munch like event, and a monthly party. So it's a great way to meet folks.

You shouldn't go "on the prowl" looking for a Domme. Rather go to have fun, make friends and get involved. If you do you'll find that you'll find what you seek. But if you go just with the intent of looking for someone they'll see it and you'll find it frustrating.

3. doubleDdomme

doubleDdomme New member

Medical
    North Carolina
    Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice