Looking for an owner for FLR

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by DECADERP, Mar 19, 2019.

1. DECADERP

DECADERP New member

Retail
    Wokingham, Berkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    New to this but coming out of my shell. I hope to find a Mistress/Goddess to serve. Obviously given the site I'd like to find a keyholder, but hoping to develop into a full TPE FLR, hopefully with potential for this to become a permanent 24/7 live-in arrangement in which I would serve full time as your slave or sissy maid. I am very submissive and will follow every order with full obedience. I am interested in Domestic service, Cuckolding and sissification.

I live in the south-east UK, somewhat close to Reading. I can't host or drive but can get around well enough.

Thank you for reading.

2. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Just thinking out loud, but the 'R' in FLR stands for relationship. Relationship implies a personal connection of some sort between people. If you just want to be a slave, find a Dom. Give it some thought and figure out what you actually want.

3. DECADERP

DECADERP New member

Retail
    Wokingham, Berkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM

Yeah I'm not great at putting things into words I'll admit, but I don't think the two are strictly unrelated. I do want to be a slave yes, but I could only submit to that level for someone I was in love with. I'm not looking for just a domme for like brief sessions or whatever, I do want this as an aspect of a lifelong relationship. Relationships can take many forms, this is just the way I see things. As I said I'm not what anyone would call eloquent so sorry if I didn't get my thoughts through clearly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice