Looking for advice on devices and introducing the wife

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by soonbound, Jul 4, 2009.

1. soonbound

soonbound Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    Hello everyone i am very excited about hopefully soon becoming an active member of this wonderful society. I am writing this to gain a little more information and hopfully usuful ideas. i have two concerns that i need help with. Firstly and the hardest does anyone have any ideas on how to introduce my lovely sexy very very nilla wife to this, she will be opposed to this idea i just know it, but from what i have read this is a perfect solution to many of the problems we have in our marriage.

The more i read about this lifestyle the more its seams this is the perfect answer, i have a huge masturbation problem and waste every single spare hour away from her doing just that, with me not being able to wank would mean i would get so so so many other more positive things done that would help our marriage. I have sexual problems with arousal during sex, again from what i have read her contorling me will help with this. She has major major trust issues from catching me wanking years ago and cannot forget this and again her contorling this will stop both conerns about me wanking and fucking behind her back. One other advantage is her sex drive being stimulated, i cannot for the life of me see a downside. LAstly it excites me so, the thought of her having total control over my sexual activity.

This leads me to my next delemor in that although when hard i am average to a tiny bit over average (for australia anyway) but flacid i am smaller than most, many years ago we did dabble with a leather device but i found that i could very easily slip out of it, i am reading lots about various devices and i know there are ones out there that i will not be able to get out of but if she goes for this then she will want me to wear this for long periods of time (as i work away from her at times) up to a week at a time. I am thinking a birdlock mini, i have heard that there are ways out of them though, can anyone offer me advice on this? I would also need to be able to wear them under my work clothes and work on constructions sites thus me leaning toward the birdlock for better concealment?

any advice would be greatly apprecitated

soon.

Just one other thing too, does anyone have any technical or non bdsm / sexual references for the advantages of being in chasity that i can show to my wife, if i can produce scientific evidence then i know she will be more keen on the idea.

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    For me it was putting it on and holding the key myself. After a few days she noticed all the attention I was paying to her and she soon took the key!
    She has had it ever since!

3. Ne036

Ne036 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
  4. soonbound

soonbound Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the advice i shall take it onboard

5. soonbound

soonbound Junior Member

Local Time:
    searched bookstores online
    purchased the book and now have it posted to my Darling wife
    guess she willl know of my desires to have her hold a key for me someday soon

6. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    i have not tried it, but i hear a neosteel belt is good (but expensive) way of making sure you cant get out.
    Otherwise any of the cb**** devices with a KSD (keep safe device) i hear can be reliable, but again ive had no experience with the KSD input :)

7. Ne036

Ne036 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think what's key (no pun intended) in all this is communication. Took me a while to get my wife into this, one thing I can tell you from my experience is to not rush things.

Make it fun for both of you, go gradually.

Let us know how it goes, and if the book helped, (I also ordered it last night from an online bookstore lol).

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Soonbound the best way forward is to not take it too seriously and treat it as a bit of fun at first and if your wife enjoys herself she will want to do it again, and after some time may even wish to expand on it. You have a lifetime ahead of you so take your time good luck .allornowt:anim_37:

9. soonbound

soonbound Junior Member

Local Time:
    no going back now

It seams i acted quicker then i read the advice, damm excitement emotion. I have ordered the book as discussed and she will be getting that in the mail some time next week i imagine, i also sat down last night and wrote a brief email (we are apart for one of these times excactly why we need to do this wondering mind) i listed the advantages of doing this, what it entails and asking if she would be interested. NOt sure when she will get that but again no going back now
    i will keep all up dated as requested

thanks for your thoughts. slowly slowly from here in i think

10. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your self-honesty soonbound! That's much the same set of reasons I'm hoping my girlfriend will keep me locked on a more or less continuous basis. You've probably done enough to start her on the road to entertaining the possibility. Now you have to move at her place, work to meet her needs and answer her concerns, and to do that dialogue and thoughtful listening is required.

As far as selecting the device, this should probably be done jointly, again because she may have concerns or preferences here that you haven't thought of. For what it's worth, I was still quite able to do my job in an injection molding factory (setting molds, pouring materials, etc.) wearing a CB-2000 with security cable and a frenum ring; I just had to move slower when squatting and try not to bang my cage against machine parts when someone else was working nearby. Other than that, as long as you wear loose jeans few will notice, fewer will care, and only the sympathetic will know. Security is an individual thing; some can't pull out of a CB3000 if they tried and some need the full Fort bloody Knox waistbelt to keep from rubbing themselves raw. It might be worth asking how she'd feel about a piercing. For me, that or full steel's the only way to achieve absolute security.

Actual scientific research on enforced chastity seems to be thin, and we're left with a pretty hefty proportion of anecdotes from women that say relationship satisfaction typically does improve when they take positive control of their male's sexual contact. Some report that this is only true to a point, and some report poorer behavior. I personally think it would make a great experimental project for a student specializing in sex therapy, if a protocol could be designed to satisfy the usual ethical requirements in human research.

Good luck to you! Let us know how it works out.

11. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    I followed the same route to success as allornowt above.
    For the device, i suggest that you ask your wife what she likes best.
    Funny thing is, you never know what will happen. :party0011:

sophia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice