Looking for advice on device selection

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nilnisicruce, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. nilnisicruce

nilnisicruce Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    I've been browsing the chastity forums and websites for quite a while now, and I'm nowhere closer to a solution to my situation.

I have a girlfriend and we both find the idea of chastity very exciting. However, it seems to be rather difficult to find a really good device. I've compiled a list of my expectations to a device:

1) Wearable 24/7
    2) Wearable during sports (fitness and bicycling/running)
    3) Must prevent orgasm
    4) Not visible when wearing jeans
    5) Doesn't have to prevent pull-out, but if is removable, it should not be possible to put it back on under any circumstance (ie. it's ok if it's possible to get off, but if it does get off, I should be unable to hide it from the keyholder).

The cost is not an issue. I have a frenum piercing, but if another piercing is better or more suitable (PA etc.) I don't mind getting one. I should probably also mention that I'm a grower.

Is it even possible to find something that fits? I've ruled out CB2000, but haven't tried 3k or 6k. I like Lori's devices, but most reviews I've read aren't all positive. Help is much appreciated :)

Kind regards,
    NNC

2. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi & welcome!

I'm in a CB6000s 24/7 and have been for nearly 9 months.

I started with a 6000, but preferred the size of the 6Ks so switched to that earlier this year.

I also have the KSD G3 which for me makes pulling out very very difficult, but it also makes getting back into it impossible!

I wouldn't risk my Wife/Keyholder finding out I had been out of it, as even if I had been"good" and not masturbated/orgasmed, I would be in BIG trouble for even attempting to get out.

Depending on how big you are downstairs, I can thoroughly recommend the 6K or the 6Ks, as both fit your criteria perfectly IMO.

Be careful what you wish for though!

3. nilnisicruce

Local Time:
    Ok, thanks for the info. I'm not all that crazed about the KSD - is there any way to modify the CB6k to work with a piercing? That should take care of the pull-out :)

4. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:

I'm not pierced so I can't comment, but I'm sure I've seen pictures of guys in a 6K with a fine cable coming out the end, looping back and then securing to the main "A" Ring or the pins.

5. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    Here's one way to make it work with a piercing:
    http://keptforher.com/pacable.html

I just got the CB6Kshort, and it's the best fitting CB I've ever had. And with the KSD G3 there is no way I can get out with out some serious pulling and possible damage, which Mistress would be PISSED about!

6. nilnisicruce

Local Time:
    Like I said, I'm not all that hooked on the KSD, but I did see a security cable on the same page as the KSD (http://www.keptforher.com/pacable.html) - I'm wondering I guess that could be used for a frenum loop as well. If not, I guess I'll just get a PA.

Would BirdLocked work as well as the CB6000?

7. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    just do a search for birdlock or birdlocked posts in the forum there is all kinds of information here. All you have to do is look it up. Just trying to help.

Rachel

8. nilnisicruce

Local Time:
    Hi Randy.

Thanks for your advice. I already read those threads, but didn't find any info on combining with frenum/PA - that's why I asked :)

9. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Please check out my web sight by clicking on the link below in my signiture. I I would be happy to help you out. Thank You!!

10. nilnisicruce

Local Time:
    Thanks - I wrote you an email from the website. But just out of general interest - do your devices work with a PA/frenum? :)

11. maturemetal

Local Time:
    I responded. I do not have any built for PA or Frenum (some of my customers use a cable system). The main reason is that they add to the weight. And tend to make the device uncomfortable. The best chastity is the one that is very descrete and so comfortable you forget you have it on. The ones I build are that and then some. Stainless is 10 times more comfortable than plastic. And it lasts a life time with a life time guentee from me if anything brakes I will fix it at no charge. Not even shipping. I also do free adjustmnets. I only charge $10 to cover shipping.
    If anyone hase any questions please let me know. I have been building chastities for several years and my designs are tried and true. If you check out my home page on chastity mansion, there are some customer comment and reviews. Thanks!!!

12. nilnisicruce

Local Time:
    I do agree that it adds to the weight and can possibly make the device uncomfortable, but in my experience, a non-piercing device is at best "almost" secure - and if I can get out of it, I might as well not wear it. The exception is, of course, if it's impossible to get back in in which case the KH would find out.

However, I guess a small modification could solve the problem. A cable for instance. Although I guess if the device is mostly open in the end, one might simply take out the piercing. Are there any piercing jewelry with a locking mechanism of sorts?

Perhaps sort of like a padlock, but with a cable through the piercing instead of a bar. Or maybe just make the piercing gauge large enough that a mini padlock may go through. Would have to be a special surgical steel padlock though. Hmm. Any ideas?

13. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    do you have a peference for a cage-type device, like the CB2/3/6K or birdlock or a tube? we're experimenting with the latter and so far, have found it prevents cheating while in the cage-type CBs. with the CBs i could rub a certain way for relief, which didn't work for me...

14. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Locking jewerly. That would be great to have and a very good idea. I havent see any though. One day I will solve the design problems with the piercing.

15. nilnisicruce

Local Time:
    Just a quick update on my endeavors. I purchased the CB6000 in both size small and normal, with G3 and a PA security cable.

The small version was too small, which I suspected, no problem there. With lube I was able to slide out of and back into the CB-6000 effortlessly. No security there. With the G3 (type C - the biggest) I was able to effortlessly slide out, although getting back in was trickier. Eventually I managed to get back in though (cold water + lube), so not remotely secure solution either.

However I found that using a captive bead in my frenum piercing seems to work. Of course getting out is easy (just cut the wire), but getting back in would mean having to refashion another wire (have your partner apply a dot of nailpolish as seal will add extra security). Since the frenum captive bead is inside the tube, taking the wire off by undoing the piercing is not an option (even if it was, there's the much trickier dilemma of getting it back in).

This solution works for me. I don't need it to be unescapable, but simply that if escape is succesfull , it'll be impossible to hide :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice