Looking for a thread to direct my keyholder to

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WomenWearTheKeys, Jul 7, 2018.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    A keyholder only forum is pointless unless people can verify they are female.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I know. And so I have felt for some time. I raised this before passim and the response I have had from both Jules and Lucy is the issue not of male KHs but of males generally pretending to be F and entering and posting for purposes of wank fodder or whatever. Which is a fair point. This issue generally is one I had been meaning to post and hopefully explore further on the Sitewise board but had not yet got round to doing so.

Re the old board, I got a glimpse of it last December. When I was appointed as Mod then for my third term I was initially given Admin also by mistake so when I logged in I saw it. Still there as from a time warp. It was all very ancient history. Mascara^Snake joined in August 2009 and it was looking towards extinction even then. No posts since bar one chaser from MW. I saw nothing from Mascara^Snake on it and the names of those I did see I do not recognise as active Members now. I did not have time to investigate more fully and of course have not been able to view since, not even with functionality of a normal Mod. But I saw no evidence whatsoever to support Mascara^Snake's contention as to the reason it died. I should be interested to see it.

Wnether the Board has been totally deleted I do not now know. Only Admin will know. I do know that another restricted Board, the 'Forbidden Passage' (for Staff members only) was removed by Jens for other reasons and replaced by a new 'Staff Annexe' which is the basis of the Staff Board as existing now.

In the light of all this the thoughts I now have on the concept are not yet fully formed so I shall wait till they are before posting substantively further. But happy to PM meanwhile, ideally with like-minded F KHs!:):):):):)

3. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Joro I'm interested to know why you can't do a photo or video like mine, my identity is not given away at all.....

4. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Welcome to the community!

My advice is to warn her about what she's going find here, give her a stiff drink or two, and then suggest she meet some people and make friends. This site has an awesome private conversation system and she could easily start up a group conversation with her new found friends.

From my experience here I wouldn't imagine a KH only forum being that helpful to her. I've picked up way more ideas from the guys than I have from the few keyholders I've met. Honestly if anyone has read my posts or even seen my profile picture they should get a hint that I'm not really into female domination. However the few keyholders who have messaged me in chat seemed really intent on explaining all the virtues of being a harsh mistress.... go figure. Anyways I think she will get the most out of the community if she just hangs out, reads posts, asks questions, and participates.

I think it's probably best if she takes time to get her feet under her and figure out her own way of using chastity in your relationship first. Then once she's got some confidence she can get tons of ideas from here and she will already have enough of an idea of what she wants to ignore all the things she isn't interested in.

I think the community is served best by having its active members posting where all can see. If we start making private groups for every little thing it could lead to an illusion of an inactive community. Not to mention that if the site put any effort at all into verifying if people are female enough to be in the group the vast majority of women who timidly show up here because her husband won't stop nagging her about it aren't going to want to go though a background check. So the woman only section is probably going to be mostly extremists or guys who've had a sex change.

To the op.. It just doesn't seem like the best environment for a new keyholder to decide how she wants to use chastity in her relationship. I think if she wants to talk to other keyholders and isn't comfortable doing it in the forums she should read some of the posts other key holders have made until she finds someone she would like to talk with and then privately message them. At least that way she will have some sort of idea what type of keyholder she's talking to. Then if she doesn't like the advice she gets she can message someone else.

It shouldn't be to difficult for her to find people willing to share their experiences with her. For the most part we are a friendly bunch. The question is does she really want to join an online community about chastity and get ideas from other keyholders or are you trying to convince her to?

Breathe and Digital like this.
  5. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I will think about this.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think you have completely misunderstood the Opening Post and Wifewearsthekey's intention. He asked if there was a female only room and if so how to find it.

As for there being a female only forum within CM why not if they want one? I imagine once they have established onethey could easily develop their own methods by which people would need to apply to join it and have their entry requirements (what ever they may be) verified without the need to make either process known to one and all.

Rectrix likes this.
  7. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I love your tagline! I have no problem with all posts being out in the open, it's comments by people who know they shouldn't be commenting that bothers me.

8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I think it is partly as I've never felt the need. Unlike others I'm not seeking more males to control, nor am I looking to run or participate in a dungeon or munch or other scene activity. But I am very happy to exchange ideas.

Breathe likes this.
  9. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    There is a lot in this. This site has now been going for some ten years and during that time has accumulated oodles of posts and ideas which are excellent source material as they stand. And the search facility here is second to none. I am still a bit on the fence on this one as having been massively in favour of it prior I have now mellowed a bit and see the arguments both ways. PMs are excellent in the first instance and as the site is set up can cater for up to 6 participants at any one time. Plenty of scope for networking there!:):):)

Breathe and Sarah8 like this.
  10. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    From what I seen thats how it was done before. It was a clique I know for a fact there were many females not invited to join. The female version of the old boys club.

11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Something in this. But you joined in 2010 by which time it was pretty much dead already. When I joined 2009 it will still have been running (just) if on its last legs. And I as a newbie then certainly had no inkling of its existence then, nor even any evidence of it till Dec 2017. I had canvassed the idea with Jens awhile back, and though he responded positively he never mentioned to me it had actually existed, though he must have known.

You lockit are sub to Jules who has Admin access though, so you may have more info through her. Feel free to PM if you wish. I only had a fleeting glimpse for one day.

12. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    But if you will not verify and no one has ever seen a photo of you... how will they know they can take your opinion (as a woman) seriously?

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  13. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I have had no info from @Mistress Jules or any other Admin access. I have no intrest in how the Mansion is run. I was a member before @Mistress Jules joined the site.

14. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Many others have not verified either, nor had need to do so. CM does not need verification. So I never saw the need for it. By and large, I have accepted members at face value as I think and hope they have me. I should hope that the number and tenor of my posts over 9+ years suffice. Same for many other long standing members. But I accept newbies are another matter.

Breathe likes this.
  15. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    Seriously though everyone whose spent 10 minutes browsing the forums knows there are plenty of guys willing to put a lot of effort into passing for a girl. I'd imagine lots of them would get in unless someone was willing to do voice chat interviews or something.

I think the best solution is to separate it from the forums. Maybe set up a CM discord server so voice interviews and images could be shared somewhere other than here. I'm sure lots of ladies won't be comfortable posting their face here. Then it could be the invite only club some people want and without taking away from the forum posts.

Breathe likes this.
  16. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's a shame people can't follow instructions when a thread is labelled "keyholders only". It's far too common to see threads derailed with wank fodder.

I imagine what I'm about to say would be an absolute administrative nightmare but should a keyholders only section make an appearance could non-keyholders get a temporary ban for sticking their ore in where it's not wanted?

I'm not sure how effective that would be, just a thought really.

17. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I accept this of course. I merely posited asking.

18. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I think I need to wind back a little bit. You are talking about 2009 a KH section. I thought judging by other comment there was one recently. I think the second post on this thread that started this whole descussion was from mascara snake She said they had a KH section and it fell through because male Mods had access. Well I don't think that was when Mistress Watchful owned the site. So we are not going back to 2009.

I read posts on here and some people think the site is a CO-OP rather than a free to members site. Maybe they should take the CO-OP idea a bit further and have a pay to enter section. By using a paid membership that could solve some of the problems with verification.

19. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    There is a distinct line between someone making annoying posts and someone providing a helpful opinion. Technical every guy who's ever self locked has been a key holder and if someone feels like they can make a meaningful contribution to the conversation I don't see why it's so up setting when they try. Of course it's annoying when someone comments on a subject they don't know anything about but I've noticed a few posts where people were rude to guys for posting good content just because he wasn't a female.

It's not a friendly mind set to have even if there really a lot of posts from guys who are just trying to stir the pot. Besides if you label a post "Hey guys come look all the key holders are talking" You are asking to have just about every guy here come see what's going on. Maybe a clear and concise subject is all that's needed to find the answers you are seeking without getting all crazy about the gender of the people responding.

Mojoman and Breathe like this.
  20. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    I'm obviously missing something if this private section is so awesome people will pay for it.

Nice chatting with everyone. For the record if we did get a private section for keyholders I'd prefer a free one. Lol

Breathe likes this.
  21. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Ah. I also saw post by Mascara^Snake. And I have seen similar before else. But though I inquired backalong passim I never found any evidence of anything later. I was first appointed Mod by Jens soon after he acquired the site from MW. I was Mod most of the time since till it was recently terminated. At no time during my tenure was any such section visible to me; and when I was first appointed Mascara^Snake was a Mod also and had been for a while. And I saw no discussion of it on the Staff Board (then the Forbidden Passage), not even in its history which I searched (for other reasons) when appointed.. So the only such of which I have any evidence at all is the very old 2008/9 one visible to Admin only.

22. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM

My husband is a pilot too. what do you fly?

23. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    Your profile states your role is submissive and your title is “caged to honor wife” but you have a husband who’s a pilot? I’m confused.

24. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    So am I

25. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    while a keyholder doesn't necessarily need to be female, another site did an interesting thing to verify female members. "the visualizer" required females to submit a pic measuring their partners equipment.

I think a similar thing could be done to verify keyholders, maybe submitting a picture of them holding the key in front of their caged Male.

just an idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice