Looking for a story

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by LookButDontCum, Jun 2, 2014.

1. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    I was just wondering. I am trying to find a story I read a few years ago. Does anyone remember this and help me find it?

The story was about a woman getting permenantly locked in a chastity belt. It started with her leaving work during her lunch break to buy a belt (she traveled there by underground, but the sales assistant advised her to take a bus back. Just a little mundane detail I remember).

However she forgot to take the keys and it was store policy not to give out extras, figuring that anyone who left their keys didn't really want out.

So she spent months or years trying to get out, filing the belt and so on. However eventually she became acclimatised to the belt and didn't want out. She found a blacksmith (I think she ended up working in the chastity belt shop) who made an even more secure, permanent belt.

It was a good story and surprisingly well written from what I remember.

2. nobubba

nobubba New member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    Chastity Belt

The chastity belt I am wearing is very effective and totally foolproof, as I have discovered in recent weeks of continuous wear. And I do mean continuous since it has proved beyond my means to take it off since the time I first put it on! Not that this happened by accident. I have always been mildly interested in that sort of thing and often wondered how the ladies coped with being festooned with a great iron belt, sometimes for literally years on end, whilst their husbands went off on a Crusade.
    Anyway, my interest was raised when I read a piece in the paper about a small firm that had started to make 'mod' belts; sheet copper for the vital protection, held in place by little chains and a natty lock. So I give them a ring and find out more about them.
    The young lady who answered the phone was very helpful, explained in a little more detail what I had already read, assured me that they did the same job as the 12th Century version but with about one tenth the weight, and quoted a price of L5.25 complete, including postage and packing. If I wanted I could also buy a matching metal bra for a further L5.25.
    Encouraged by her matter of fact way, I asked if they were much inconvenience to the wearer. I was quite surprised when she openly said that she had worn one a few times, but never for more than an evening to local parties, and claimed that the boys had shown more interest than if she had just gone wearing a bra and panties. She was
    aware that she was wearing something 'different', particularly when she crossed her legs, but wasn't really inconvenienced as such.
    I also found out that they would sell over the counter, that it was a one-size fit (and would). I could get one that day if I so wanted. I made a note of the address - about five miles from where I worked - checked on their lunch closing (they didn't). And what time they closed at night.
    I still wasn't keen to spend all that money, but after I had made the call my interest started to build up, and after a while I found myself planning to get to their workshop somehow. I had enough money with me in my purse, and it was still only just after 11:00 a.m. I could get there and back in my lunch hour, if I hurried. But I would miss
    lunch. Never mind, if I was going to spend L5.25 I would have to miss out on lunches for a while.
    My lunch hour is 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. As time passed I found myself drawn to checking bus routes and time tables. Yes, I could get a through bus. It ran every 15 minutes, and took 20 minutes or thereabouts for the trip. If I caught one at 12:40 p.m. I could be there by 1:00 p.m. A quick check on the return shown a bus leaving at
    1:15 p.m. which would get me back to within a few minutes walk of the office by 1:35 p.m. I couldn't expect to be back at my desk before 1:40 p.m. at the earliest - perhaps 1:45 p.m.
    By this time I think I was already a lost cause. I was thinking up ways to get the additional time off without just taking it, and finally approached the manager to ask if I could have an extra 30 minutes off at lunchtime if I made it up that evening. He was very understanding and asked if it was important, and I said that it was, to me. How long
    did I really want? Probably 15 minutes would do, but I didn't want the firm to think it was all take and no give. Try and keep it to 15 minutes if you can, then perhaps we can forget about working late tonight. Hooray, I had made it!
    By 12:30 p.m. I was on the starting line, and at 12:31 p.m. was clear of the building. The bus was about on time, and all the way to the destination I wondered if I was an idiot or a fool for doing it. 1:00 p.m. and I was off the bus, walking to the address I was given.
    It looked a very ordinary type of shop front, with nothing in the window but dust. I tried the door, and somewhat to my surprise it opened and made a bell go 'Ding' at the back of the premises somewhere. A chair scraped, and a young girl came in.
    "Er, were you the young lady I was talking to on the phone about 10:15 a.m. this morning?"
    "Probably. I get calls all the time. What was it about?"
    "Er, this mod belt you are making. Can I see one please?"
    "Oh, yes."
    Quite matter of fact. No nonsense. She pulled a box from under the counter turned back the tissue paper and revealed a nicely displayed belt, gleaming copper, neat silver chains, and unusually designed lock.
    "Are they easy to put on?" I said with what sounded like a quaver in my voice.
    "Very. You just locate the center piece, pull the chains tight around you - tight enough to make sure it can't drop off over your hips that is, make sure it's comfortable, and then snap on the lock. In certain circumstances it's possible to forget that you are wearing one, although on other occasions it does tend to make it's presence felt."
    Here she smiled. "The whole thing is treated against rust and corrosion so it can't make nasty marks on your clothes, and as you can see, it is nicely finished."
    "Have you one boxed ready to take away" I said, "I'm afraid I haven't much time."
    "Yes. One moment."
    She rustled some papers under the counter once more and came up with a quite small parcel, sealed with sticky tape. "There we are. That's L5 please."
    "I thought it was L5.25?"
    "Over the counter L5. You save on postage and packing."
    "Good" I said, fiddling for my purse with trembling hands.
    "If you weren't short of time you could try it for fit, although as I say they are basically one-size and all one really needs to do is a little thoughtful adjustment of the chains."
    I looked at my watch. It was already 1:10 p.m., and the bus left at 1:15 p.m.
    "I have just five minutes to catch a bus. A No. 53. They only go every 15 minutes and if I miss it I shall be rather late back,"
    "Where to? I mean, perhaps there's another bus going the same way?"
    I told her.
    "Why not get the underground from around the corner, they run every three minutes this time of day, and you can still be back on time."
    I hadn't thought of that. To be honest, I didn't know the tube station was anything like as close as it was.
    "How long will it take. I mean to put on properly?" I was a bit embarrassed to even say this, but she was quite unperturbed, as though she had seen it all a thousand times, which probably she had.
    "Not longer than it takes to slip off your dress and panties. We have a changing room through here if you would like to come along."
    She led the way to the back of the shop, where I found a small cubicle curtained off. Inside was a chair and a mirror.
    "Would you like me to help, or can you manage?"
    "I think I would welcome some assistance. This is the first time I have ever worn one of these." I put the parcel on the chair, and fiddled from my zip. My assistant was already there, and unzipped me. Shaking inwardly, I stepped out of my dress and laid it over the chair.
    "I'll undo this," said my assistant picking up my parcel, "you slip your panties off."
    There was nowhere to hide, and I had already asked her to stop and help. So I turned half sideways and slipped my panties off. By this time the paper wrap was on the floor, and she was jangling copper and silver around, sorting it out. Not that it took her long.
    "Step through here, that's right, and then we pull it up into position. Good. Just make sure that the front is in position and not awkward in any way. O.K.? Then we have to take up these side chains and bring them round to meet at your right side here, where the lock takes up the loose ends. Now before we do that, how tight do you want
    it to be?"
    We made one or two adjustments until I was comfortable and satisfied that it wasn't and couldn't fall off on the bus home.
    "The locks are quite unique, needing these rather special keys. They are not generally obtainable in the shops for obvious reasons, but they are rather well designed for their job don't you think? Is that O.K. for you? Right."
    Snap. And the lock was in place, and I was belted up. I bent down to put my panties back on and was immediately aware of the metal parting my legs, plus the tug of the chain around my waist. It was not all that unpleasant.
    Once I had my panties on the young lady was already holding my dress ready for me to step back into, and zipped it up. I picked up my bag, thanked her for her assistance, asked the quickest way to the station, and made for the door. The belt was pulling against me, and I couldn't walk with my legs so close together as I normally did. I was sure the whole world could see me emerge from the shop, and knew that I had been belted up and was watching my first steps into a loveless world. I couldn't hurry to the station because of the strange feeling the belt imparted, plus the unusual restriction on my legs. But I got there, bought my ticket and caught a train almost immediately. The train journey was much quicker than the bus, but left me a little further to walk at the other end, and it was 1:50 p.m. before I got into the office.

3. nobubba

nobubba New member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    I think this is the story you are looking for.

Attached Files:

4. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Another possibility might be The Thrill of the Chaste. Sandra, a twenty-one year old woman, decides to buy herself a chastity belt. Or rather that was her intent - the store offers to lease the belt to her instead, serving as her keyholder. On a whim, she agrees . . . only to be shocked to find out that its a legally binding contract - and that it gives them the right to upgrade the belt.

Its actually a fairly lengthy story, partially told in "real time", and partially through her diary articles. And during the story, she finds her belt getting upgraded to include a chastity bra, then thigh bands, then . . . Along the way, she goes to a party of belt wearers, tries to sue her way out of the contract, ends up with a lesbian keyholder and ultimately finding true love with a nice guy.

There a couple of versions floating around. There's one at http://chastityportal.com/fiction/thrill-of-the-chaste, and a longer version at Atlairboy's (starting at http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/nt001126.htm

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lesbian chastity bondage stories

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice