Looking for a specific caged chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by silverheart, Apr 20, 2016.

1. silverheart

silverheart New member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
  2. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    The top one is not good. The lining on the cup comes off in days, and the chains hurt to sit on.

3. silverheart

silverheart New member

Local Time:
    not sure why the lining would come off. I wouldnt be sitting actually. This would be for walking. I could ask someone to make it for me but not sure what improvements would be needed. What about the link on the bottom. Surely this exactly shape and form exists for retail.

4. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Check Amazon. pretty sure I saw a similar one there.

5. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM

NEVER touches? Wouldn't the globe containing your penis need a radius at least as large as your erect penis? What is the issue with contact?

Is it a metals alergy? How about wearing an external catheter between you and the cage? How about coating the cage in some way?

Have you considered wearing a net bag attached to a scrotum ring? The net would be easily cut. But not pass inspection.

If it is a medical health issue, have you asked your doctor? Even for a referral to another doctor?

I think more details on your issue would help with answers.

6. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I forgot to add that the top one does have a penis tube inside the cup with a hose attached at the end for pee to get out.

7. silverheart

silverheart New member

Local Time:
    Ill try and explain it to you but I expect that you would not understand because it is so bewildering to me also. I have gotten zero help from doctors as they have an expression of hopelessness and confusion on their face. It is the most poorly understood disorder and especially for men it is is a brutal condition because urologists are the go to doctors for this problem and they have zero training in this area. Women have surgeries for a similar condition called clitodynia, or vulvodynia and these same surgeries could be performed on a man but they aren't because it is illegal for a gynecologist to do so but at least for a woman she can wear a dress and go to work. I have what I believe to be called 'chronic pelvic pain syndrome' otherwise known as nonbacterial prostatitis. The hallmarks of the condition are anxiety which keeps the pelvic floor muscles tight and the onset of the condition is usually a fungal or bacterial infection and pain going from rectum to the tip of the penis. Whether or not the prostate is involved is unknown but antibiotics make it worse. The symptoms differ so much patient to patient, some patients can't sit and have to do everything laying down, and in my case I have an intense burning sensation on the glans of the penis. So any friction from my penis glans to fabric is very painful, so I can not even pickup my mail without being in agony, as it involves me to walk with pants on. My case is accompanied with interstitial cystitis but that may not even be the root cause but more a contributing factor to my pain. I recently tried shoving my junk in a glass jar because unlike wearing a sports cup wear my skin actually rubs against it, the glass holds the skin more firmly in place. However, that has failed me as just the slightest touch over a period of 15 hours of movement in a day and I usually wake up in pain the next day. If I do not resolve this soon I will lose the ability to walk as my muscles will atrophy. I hope none of you have to experience this nightmare but be warned there are a lot of conditions for which doctors don't understand still and worse yet there are zero treatments and funding for. Yes we are in a modern age and have been to space, but modern medicine is still at its infancy.

8. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    I have no background in medicine, so indeed I have trouble to understand the cause of this. However I think I can grasp your actual problems. So basically you want to have some underwear which keeps all the pressure of your genitals?

The chastity devices with a tube are usually measured such that the penis is somewhat snug when flaccid. So there will probably constant contact and it would probably be more painful than having regular underwear.

You can wear a kilt. I suppose one has to have certain character traits to feel comfortable with it. But in principle you could do that and it would still be acceptable. If you work in a bank, this would not work with the etiquette there, of course. But at least in the private life this could something worth trying.

A way to reduce the friction could perhaps be to wrap a silk cloth around the penis such that movements will cause the silk to rub against silk and not your skin to something else. Perhaps applying a silicone lubricant to the area removes friction. I would not shave as my skin becomes stickier without the hair.

And lastly I would perhaps try to go to a skin-doctor, a dermatologist. Perhaps he/she has an idea why the touches are painful?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice