Looking for a ring replacement for my cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by ShinjiStarwind, Aug 26, 2020.

1. ShinjiStarwind

ShinjiStarwind New member

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    Hello!
    Im new here and recently started exploring some self locking as i always was curious about it. I bought a cage off of amazon and it was fine at first. The problem i have now is that the ring is slightly too small. It has a 5cm/1.9-2inch diameter but i need one with 5.5cm/2.1-2.2inch or 6cm/2.3-2.4inch. The only problem is that i cant find anywhere where i can just buy a ring and dont have to buy a whole new cage. If anyone could help that would be highly appreciated. The cage is called: Male Chastity CB-XL on amazon but i will add a picture of the ring aswell.

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    99% sure this would work, but it is the metal mold of that....

https://lockthecock.com/products/ac...-cock-metal-cage?_pos=10&_sid=66b08278c&_ss=r

At the end of the day though most people can fit into 45mm, and this site only offers up to 50mm... If you really need something bigger do a search for something called "Cherry Keeper", she makes custom rings for her devices up to 70mm....

Once again I doubt you need something over 50mm... you just need to wear it a couple hours at a time to get used it to, it is a cock ring...

3. ShinjiStarwind

ShinjiStarwind New member

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    I have worn it for a couple of days, and its mostly fine. Just whenever im lying in bed and try to sleep does it become a problem. Maybe i also doing something wrong, but i start getting a slight burning/painful feeling at the bottom of the ring after like 5-10min of being in bed. Its mostly only when im lying on my side but also comes on my back after some time longer. I tried putting a thin cloth over the metal piece, thinking that was the problem but it didnt help either.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    just what I was going to say!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice