Looking for a place to buy metal urethral addon

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Northy, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Northy

Northy DatKittehBoy

Massachusetts Usa
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Hi I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere to get metal urethral add-ons for longer term wear. My cage came with a plastic-y bendable one but it hurts when my penis retracts then tries to crawl back up it. (forgive me I don't know a better way to explain this) It hurts like ALOT almost like the rod is always bone dry. I have a shorter metal one but its too short as I have worn the metal one with this cage and my penis has slipped out of it from the cold. the metal one is about 6cm and bent and its suuuuper comfortable compared to the plastic-y one which is 12cm. I think maybe a 8-10cm one would be perfect but whenever I search for urethral add-ons I usually get a mix of plastic-y ones and others don't have pee holes. Where can I look for one?

p.s Thank you in advance! Even just for reading this!

2. Cosmo17498

Student
    Richmond, BC, Canada
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    hmm. might have to go to a custom maker, or just buy a new cage that has a tube included. I've been faced with a similar problem and found no good solution.

3. Jane's property

Jane's property Active member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
  4. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    I would not buy a urethral tube separate from a cage as the fit between the tube and the cage has to be exact. What you don't want is the tube become loose and disconnecting from the cage while it is locked on and the tube is still inserted. You need to find a complete device that comes with the urethral tube you want otherwise I'm afraid you'll be wasting your money.

5. Jane's property

Local Time:
    After using the rubber tubing ones I ordered 2 of the metal ones from the link I posted earlier, I have 4 different Chinese cages that have the option to fit the urethral tube,

https://www.toys4naughtyboys.co.uk/type-4-urethral

This one has a long enough thread to fit all the cages no problem and I must say its loads more comfortable and no way I'm pulling out!

The other one available has a shorter thread so would only work with the pepper pot design cages where the metal is thinner rather than the bars of a more open cage if that makes sense.

6. Dungalov

Dungalov Member

Local Time:
    What's the diameter of this urethral tube?
    Looks interesting.

7. Jane's property

Local Time:
    I'd love to let you know, I'll be sure to measure when it's removed.... I'll try and stay in the good books to speed up the process

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice