Looking for a mistress

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Chasteslave, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Chasteslave

Chasteslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Hello mistress's

I'm in need of help I've just bought the curve Chastity device and have been wearing it for six days. Unfortunately my wife is not 100% keen on it I have tried explaining the positive effects and how it will benefit both her and myself and although she likes the idea she is unsure of being a mistress. She thinks I want her to be a bitch to me and I've tried to explain that she won't be...
    I'd like it if someone would help her and me out
    I'll explain the list I'm not into as it's shorter lol
    not into: feminisation or cuckolding and toilet training
    if any more information is needed please let me know I haven't reread this as I am at work on my iPhone lol

thank you all
    chasteslave

2. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    You may want to go read ChasteBrian66's thread Comeing out to my wife this weekend. It has a letter at the top which might give you some ideas on how to further approach your wife. The ensuing discussion is also very enlightening.

There's also a book mentioned in the second post on that same thread that a number of the forum members have given to their wives/keyholders. I haven't personally read it, but it comes very highly recommended.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    I am not sure what exactly you are looking for here.

Mistress Michelle

4. Chasteslave

Chasteslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Sorry it was rushed! basically I'm all for it and my wife says she's interested but she says she needs time! We bought the curve and besides the biggest ring being a bit loose and the second biggest being to tight there hasn't been any problems and I haven't taken it off since I put it on six days ago I don't want to have an orgasm yet and my wife won't milk me and I'll doubt i'll tell her or make it noticable if she was to try denying me an orgasm ( if I do orgasm I feel it will ruin my run of good behaviour and I'll go back to my extreme amounts of self enjoyment (so to speak lol) I don't know how long i can keep it up before I do damage to my prostate! I have tried self milking but was unable to accomplish it. And to be honest I'd rather my wife do it. What can I do?

Thank you
    please ignore the first post I was rushed sorry!

Chasteslave

5. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Well this isn't really in response to the talk about not damaging your prostate. I took a look at the actual journal article from the report on the link between orgasm frequency and prostate cancer or damage. What the article said was that one study found that the men who orgasmed at a high frequency when in their twenties and early thirties did not experience as high of a risk for prostate cancer as the rest of the population as a whole. It did not say there was any relationship between those denied orgasm and prostate cancer. It also did not say that increased masturbation decreases the chances of prostate cancer. The link between the two could simply be because those who orgasmed frequently when in their twenties and early thirties had higher levels of testosterone which can decrease risk for some cancers. In that same review, I believe there was also a study that did not come to the same conclusion and found no correlation between orgasm frequency and prostate cancer.

The more you know...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice