looking for a mistress that wants a live in slave

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Raven Ashcroft, Oct 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Raven Ashcroft

non
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    The thing about me is I am transgender. I will treat you like you are my queen, and my everything and I t will not talk back or anything that you do not want me to do. I know my place but I need a lot more training in chastity and being a slave. I will do anything you tell me to do. I love humiliation and bondage.

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    To be perfectly honest, I don't think you will have much success in your quest by putting posts on websites. I don't know of any female who would take on a live in slave. To support someone whilst they are acting out their sexual fantasies in your own home is a very big ask.

I would suggest checking fetlife for a local fetish group and getting to know real people. Otherwise you may find a professional Mistress who would allow something along those lines for a short term for a fee.

Good luck with your quest.

Joey love likes this.
  3. Raven Ashcroft

non
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
  4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    I agree that Fetlife is a good place to look. I also strongly agree with meeting locals and getting involved in the community.

Don’t look just go and make friends. Somehow when we don’t actively look we find what we seek.

Btw I will say that there are some Dommes on Fetlife who claim to want live in subs to move to them. I’d be very careful and do a lot of chatting, phone calls and background checks before I’d move in with one.

Better safe then dead.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice