Looking for a Little Help from Our Community

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Devout_Husband, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Devout_Husband

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    In my spare time I am a graduate student finishing up my thesis. I am collecting data on decision aids and data visualization techniques. I have created an online survey to gather the data I need. I need to collect data form a very diverse pool of participants that represent a wide range of data analytic experiences. Given the discreet nature of this community I want to emphasize that while I am collecting demographic data on participants, the data is in absolutely no way connected to your identity. The demographic data is only used to separate participant responses for statistical analysis. Below is the boiler plate recruitment speech I have been post to other social media sites, and a link to the survey. I would greatly appreciate your participation in the survey.

Completed: 26 of 40
    Started but not completed: 28

I understand sections of the survey seem confusing, but that is intentional. If I say anything more than that I will bias the results. I would greatly appreciate it if you completed the survey regardless if you feel lost in some sections. Honestly, the more lost you feel, the more important those responses are. After you complete the survey, I can provide more information that will the survey make more sense. If you are interested in additional information about the survey, please send me a private message once you have completed the survey.

I am collecting data concerning decision aids and data visualizations for my master’s thesis. I would appreciate your participation. I currently have 26 of the 40 participants needed to perform my analysis. Below is a link to my survey. The survey is intended to take approximately 60 minutes to complete, but it can be broken up into several sessions if you would like. As long as the webpage is not closed, you have up to 30 days to complete the survey.

Please only take the survey once if you decide to participate.

All collected data is non-attributional; your responses will not be linked to your identity in any way. The results of the survey are intended to be shared with the scientific and academic community through the defense of my thesis and professional journal publications.

https://wright.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3wSi0TVpQdZVsiN

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice