Looking for a good lock for my CB 6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by apathychastity, Mar 12, 2010.

1. apathychastity

apathychastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    I have owned a cb-3000 for a few months and recently received a 6000s. At first glance, the 6000s has a much nicer design for putting on. it feels much more secure and has not pinched me yet.

The problem that I have is the lock that comes with it is so large and sits on top of the tube which causes it to clearly protrude and make a very large bulge in my pants. I have read that some people have just opted to use the plastic locks, and I have seen the tiny lock from lockeduplove.net, but I would prefer one with an actual key or at least had a space to put the key on a chain.

My girl likes to have sex a lot, so she'll be taking me out of this thing on a fairly regular basis (weekends at the very least). I am just curious to know if anyone has found a tiny lock with a key, smaller than the one that comes with the 3000 or the 6000s.

Much appreciate any help with this issue as I will probably be using the plastic locks and may be forced to purchase the lockeduplove version soon if i cannot find something that works.

2. lorzain

lorzain Junior Member

Local Time:
    Drop by your local locksmith stores. take just the pin or the old lock to make sure the shackle is the right size. they should have a few small locks.

3. apathychastity

apathychastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    Indeed i thought that this might be the quick solution, however the locksmith that i visited did not have a lock smaller than my smallest luggage lock. He said that he had 50 years worth of inventory, but his padlocks were about the same exact size as you get when you order a cb-3000 / 6000s. He did say that there were locks available that would be half the size of what he had, and suggested that I try to find a tiny lock from a store that sells dollhouse crafts.

I have spent some time already searching for something like this, but it is hard to find a functional dollhouse sized lock. I am 23 years old and I have only been using chastity belts for about 2-3 months, and I am already considering getting a PA or similar piercing in order to allow for better security. I am aware that if i do get a PA, it'll still take about 6 months before I can even think about utilizing the piercing for anchoring purposes.

I ordered the KSD-G2 and KSD-G3 to try with my 3000/6000s, and since I am leaning towards the 6000s as my 24/7 CB, the KSD-G3 is my only option for security purposes. I have played a little bit with the 3 different sizes, the small one is too small, the big one is too big, and the medium one is still to big to allow for enough comfort if i get an erection or want to sleep on my stomach. I can pull out of the largest one with a lot of discomfort, but definitely cannot put myself back into any of the sizes without removing the entire device.

Right now, the exobelt extreme is looking better and better; as is a PA...

4. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    TRy a master 3115 brass lock...it smaller than the orginal one the come cb series...You can find it on amazon

5. azsub1

azsub1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:12 PM

Actually, the lock sold at lockeduplove.net is keyed.

6. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    There's a pretty small lock HERE, though dolly doesn't know if it's small enough for the 6000s. The key looks pretty simple so it may not meet your needs.

There might be something over HERE at lustlock too.

You might also consider the lock that Maturemetal sells HERE. Dollyanne has one and with the edges polished smooth it actually looks pretty small.

dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice