Looking for a feminizing device.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by crowlobster, Oct 29, 2022.

1. crowlobster

crowlobster New member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Title.

I've been in the market for a decent device now that I've confirmed that I actually like this kink in practice and not just fantasy. So right now, I'm looking at Neosteel's shemale belts (I would appreciate input on the various different models that they offer), MySteel's transformation, and FancySteel's sissy belt.

I'm looking for a belt that'll be comfortable for long-term wear. I don't need a particularly flat profile since I don't intend to wear it under anything super form fitting where exposing a belt would be a concern. I'm very averse to tucking because of potential torsion issues. My ideal belt would look aesthetically like a female belt from the outside, although I'm not sure how possible that is without some amount of tucking, and I realize that I may have to come down from that. Other than that, comfort and security should be good, yadda yadda.

My main concern that I'm having with a MySteel and Neosteel that's pushing me a bit towards FancySteel is that I see the front shield is quite wide. I read that Mysteel has a modeled cup design that's supposed to be comfortable with a feminine profile, but I can't find any good confirmation of that. I'd DM people on here, but I figured it'd be easier to do a forum post than have some stranger asking about if your balls are comfortable in your belt.

I'd appreciate any input at all about these devices. I just want to make sure I've made the right choice before I spend the money.

John and On the Edge 247 like this.
  2. BadBoblockedUk

UK
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Hi,

Just wondered if you had a response on this or have you already made your decision? Just started wearing a mysteel transformation belt so can offer my intial thoughts if still required.

3. crowlobster

crowlobster New member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    I made my decision a while ago, although I can't say I'm especially satisfied. The Fancysteel Sissy Hybrid works well enough, but my main issue is that the mounting hardware for the penis tube digs in a bit when I wear it, and the edges of the shield are a bit sheer. These can be blunted a bit with silicone, but I'm having difficulty getting a decent solution, and in any case I can't quite make the tube mount not dig. It gets painful after about a day of continuous wear which puts something of a damper on any attempts to go longer.

I'm interested in how the transformation works out for you. One of my friends is considering ordering one and I'm probably going to do the same. The Fancysteel one worked out to be under $500 US so if I can solve the problems with it I feel like I got my money's worth. I have some problems with pinching while I tuck but I'm not sure what to do about it.

I'm still looking at a transformation because the other problem I'm having with it is one that I should've known when I bought it: the leather/biothane straps. The problem I'm having with those is that the idea of grabbing scissors and escaping takes away from the experience. I understand with enough effort I could escape most devices, but the point being the bar's a lot lower.

John likes this.
  4. BadBoblockedUk

UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the late response.

So in principle the transformation belt fits really well and for me is much better that the neosteel shemale belt that I had previously. I know you are not meant to rush things, but I managed to sleep in it overnight within a couple of days and also can wear it all day without it limiting what I do, even managed to do a day of digging and paving in it.
    I appreciate this is all likely to be down to the measuring, but considering I did it myself it turned out good and the transformation belt I have can be adjusted at the waist and the height of the penis tube which makes getting a good fit much easier. So far I have not been able to pull out of it nor defeat it, however I am sure as with all belts you could ultimately destroy it, but at over £1000 I would have to be very desperate!

Now for the bad bits.
    I have tried going for a long brisk walk in it and found that after around 45 minutes I started to get chaffing on the thighs and in fact blistered, it was a hot day and I was sweating so don't think this helped. I have since tried some anti chaffing cream and that seems to improve things, but I have not tried another long walk yet.

The biggest serious problem I have is that I have had an allergic reaction to the belt, I've done some reading and spotted on nmysteel website that their belts contain nickel and that I am allergic to nickel. This is not something I was aware of and as I'd worn a neosteel belt before never considered this to be a problem!:(

I am managing to slowly find ways around this by placing tape on the key areas (Locking plate) of contact with the metal of the belt and it is making a differnce. I am currently just trying to find a way around the penis tube as this is the last area I think may be reacting although it's hard to tell as unlike other areas I cannot see red spots appearing. If this can be solved then I think I will be very happy with the belt.

My strong advice is find something made of nickel or ask for a sample from mysteel and tape it to your skin for 24hrs and see if you react. From what I've read, it's rare but worth double checking considering the price of the belt.

If you have any more specific questions then happy to try and answer.

At some point I will look to post some pictures on line to show the fit.

John likes this.
  5. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    For me an inverted cage works to feminize sissy. The device is very comfortable, secure if coupled with a steel waist cable, very inexpensive, and there is no way to see or touch the little clitty. Alie, DH Gate, --- have many devices, get one with two screws.

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have not wored one of them belts but it easy to be comfy if your balls can go back inside you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice