looking for a female keyholder in mid 20s

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Monka S, May 26, 2020.

1. Monka S

Monka S New member

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    hi im new to the chastity and locking up, i am experimenting with how long i can go for. i am not into cuckolding, master / slave or permament denial.
    i am looking for a keyholder that is kind and wants to help with achieving my goals with lockup. i dont want someone who wants me to turn to a sissy / slave or a cuck.
    i am mostly vanilla and would like to meet a girlfriend in the future that would like to have sex after chastity or on regular basis if not locked up

not sure if there are people interested in this type of keyholding but i might as well ask.

for anyone interested im looking forward to working together c:

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    AS i have often said ... try looking to become acquainted with some women and perhaps that might lead to dating and later the possibility of relationships forming. I'd look for that first. Then you my have already considerd how best to introduce her to TTTWD.

Getting the realtionship established first is generally the best bet and I think you will find the consensus of opinion is with me on this.

3. Monka S

Monka S New member

Local Time:
    what is TTTWD ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice