Looking for a Female Key Holder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by red_robin_wedding, Jul 3, 2019.

1. red_robin_wedding

red_robin_wedding New member

Ottawa Ontario
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Hi there! I am looking for a female, ideally local, that would like to put me in chastity and become my key holder. I am very new to this but chastity has interested me for years. I am flexible on the type of relationship you would like to have regarding this. It could be a FWB type where I mainly focus on your pleasure while I am locked that also involves tease/denial and orgasm control. Or it could even be more platonic where you keep me in chastity for your amusement and we just friends. We could discuss this.

I think chastity would help me in various ways in life. It would make me respect women more since I know one would be holding my key. It would change my behavior pattern of how men just always try to get laid and think with what is between their legs. It would change my masturbation routines and cut that down. I would also want it to make me a more productive person as a whole and become less distracted of always thinking about sex and my erections getting in the way of actual important things I should be focusing on. I would need to start of slow and get used to short term wear before long term. There may be times where I will not enjoy wearing chastity so if you are dominant and know how to deal with that it would be a plus.

I am very friendly and easy to get along with. Average type of guy. I have a geek/nerd side to me. I tend to like casual activities.

If you are interested please let me know and I would love to talk to you! Thank you!

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    If you have your own cage, try it yourself at first while you look for a KH. It is hard to find someone local but keep trying.

3. red_robin_wedding

red_robin_wedding New member

Ottawa Ontario
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice