Looking for a device / new lifestyle??

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MistressCat, Mar 5, 2009.

1. MistressCat

MistressCat Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    I have to admit to being a lurker here for quite a few weeks now, so should finally take the plunge and introduce myself. I have been impressed and frankly amazed at the real sense of community and mutual support here. It is so nice to find a place where people talk so openly and honestly - compared to so much of the "dodgy" literature you find on the internet! So far I'm a big fan of xcite, mikebc and Mistress Watchful's journals - thank you so much for sharing!

I have a pretty vanilla background, despite being together with my husband for around 10 years now. He's very much into BDSM - in fact I'm not sure if either of us realised quite how important it was to him when we married. For the amount that we talked about it, I think he was kind of just hoping he'd get over it. :anim_39: Needless to say, he didn't, and we have finally realised that our only hope of a fulfilling sex life is for me to embrace it!

To cut a long story short, things have been looking up since he decided to introduce me to the pleasures and advantages of being a mistress with a house-slave! I have been making gradual progress with various spanking techniques, etc, which we're working on as a long-term project... although all efforts are limited by a 2 year old daughter, and attendant exhaustion!

He bought a CB-something-or-other about a year ago, but was very disappointed that it didn't stay on - he's got rather unusually long balls, which don't seem to hold it in place. I thought it was a bit of a strange idea anyway, and didn't really get it at all until I started reading this site. However I have to say that chastity play has caught my imagination and would be very keen to try it properly, if we can find a device that works.

Slave is away this week with work, and I have set him the task of writing an introductory post in a device forum here. If he describes the, er, problem, we're hoping that people will be able to give us some advice on what to try next. (I don't think he's got a username yet).

Oh well. Sure to be plenty of excitement / frustration along the way!

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Frustration is the right word for chastity! Sometimes it refers to the search for the right device (bad frustration) and sometimes it refers to the subs state of being (a good frustration... maybe!)

Good luck!

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    MistressCat,

Welcome! :) :party0019:

Hopefully you guys will find a device that works well for you! As I've said many times before, it seems that finding the right device is a "process", not an "event". The CB is just an appliance to help enhance the D/s relationship... though a fun one, to be sure! :)

I think you're wise to embrace the BDSM, if you can make it work for you. I know from my own experience, that it is not something I could walk away from. I tried, and it was really bad for me. I'd rather be INTO BDSM (even if my wife isn't) and try to work with that, than try to deny that fundamental part of myself. I'm happy for your slave that you can find a way to embrace this for him. Hopefully, you'll find it increasingly compelling too, as you go!

Best of luck to you, and looking forward to hearing from your slave too!
    mikecb

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Welcome

Hi Mistress Cat,

You are right that this site provides a sense of community even though some could say that we are a 'bunch of perverts.':spankwhip: People mostly play well together and are rather open and helpful in their posts.

Good luck to you and your man :welcome:

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Hey everyone, I was just joking about the bunch of perverts crack :)

Irie

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    I'm a pervert and proud!

A HUGE :welcome: Mistress Cat. I'm glad you like the journals here, they are designed to be helpful (ish!)

I hear you on the 2 year old! It's a good job that all the fun stuff starts at that age... I'm sure it's a survival technique (Look I smeared chocolate over your new sofa.. but if I say "mama, chocolate" and clap my hands you'll laugh at me!!!)

I'm so pleased you are here. The main reason is, when a new Domme arrives, I feel a bit more hope, and refreshed in my own quest... it helps kick me out of my own rut!

As for the device... we're still looking. If pet will pull his finger out, maybe we will finally get the Gerecke or Steelworxx (Revenge or Desire) ordred and return to the fun stuff.

Enjoy the site, and let us know if you have trouble with anything.

7. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    Welcome Mistress Cat,
    As a sub here it is wonderful to see more wonderful Domme's joining. My wife and I went through a difficult time over 10 years ago when my obsession with all things BDSM got in the way of our marriage. It became so bad that I had to seek help and was eventually presrcibed Prozac and Zanax to calm me down. This made me like a zombie and my wife felt that this was a worse state for us to be in. Gradually she found it to be fun and exciting to play a little and now we have a great sex life even if it means me being locked up all the time and me satisfying her orrally almost every day. I know its a bit mad but it really works for us. During the summer when we move to France and we are in the pool all day with the kids there is no time or place for chastity play and we revert to a full blown vannilla sex life. I am happy and I hope my Mistress is happy too! Welcome to the community.

dubsub.

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    "dodgy" literature ....

Hey, I've been trying my best to write dodgy literature.

Welcome and enjoy Mistress.
    :cumbuddy:

Good to see someone from Wales on board.
    (As I am originally from there)

rich.

9. iwearpanties

iwearpanties Member

Local Time:
    hello Mistress Cat welcome to the site i hope you all have funn together learning

10. MistressCat

Local Time:
    Hi everyone! Slave has come back from tour and just presented me with a "Royal Rabbit"!! He's been chaste for 2 weeks now (without a device), and I'm just debating whether to reward him tonight...
    He'll be posting his hello in the next couple of days - currently written in shorthand in his luggage.
    Cat

11. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    pardon my ignorance, but what is "Royal Rabbit"?

12. rabbieg

rabbieg seeking 24/7 ownership

Local Time:
    hello Mistress Cat,
    i find like yourself i have been a member on here for quite some time but have not posted a lot to date...
    as to the problem you are encountering & a note to Mistress Watchful,
    Ms Lori is in the process of bring a new device to the market, it is made from carbon fiber, so should be ultra light, unlike the metal devices...
    they will be making them along the lines of the # 5 + # 7 from her web-site...
    www.chastitytube.com
    i know Mistress Watchful has tried the metal devices before, like myself. i had problems with the weight of the device, so the new device should hopefully solve this... i do not know what occurence M.W. had with her pets device but maybe this wuld be worth another look Mistress...
    the # 5 device does not come with a back ring & so does not trap the pets/slaves sack/balls... however both devices do still require a PA piercing...
    but this is not as bad to get done, as a lot would have you believe & just takes a bit of courage, just suck it up so to speak... & gives your pet a great feeling of self worth after it's done...
    anyway sorry for going on a bit, just wanted to add & tell people about the new devices coming on the market soon...

13. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    Greetings Mistress Cat,

I'm also reasonably new here, about two weeks. And my Wife/Mistress is Mistress.K who has also joined.

We have just started playing in the direction of chastity and I have to admit, my Mistress Wife is loving the idea. So good on you for going with it.

The fantastic part about this site is it is run and frequented by a lot of very caring, articulate people who have extensive knowledge about the lifestyle as well as being quite realistic (in terms of ups and downs and the likes). I think you will love it here, and i can't wait to hear from your husband as I can feel his pain/excitement already having just received my device (half an hour ago).

Anyways, take care and make sure you give us regular updates as to how things are going (request not an order).

gabby :cat:

14. MistressCat

Local Time:
    @sub4madam http://www.royalrabbit.co.uk/ I can't say I'd heard of it either, but it is a quite ridiculous vibrator! :happy0028: It really does have all the bells and whistles on (and then some) and gyrates about very impressively! Actually I've never really appreciated vibrators that much, although slave's bought me several over the years. I think he thinks it's correct slave behaviour, which is quite sweet. I had my period on the days he was home this week, so he was excused mouth work - but in the end I instructed him to leave off the rabbit and use his hands, which did the trick somewhat better!

@rabbieg (not rabbit) That sounds very interesting. Actually he's got a PA, but I think he was worried about it taking too much weight if the device didn't stick on by itself enough. He never did get round to posting on here, as we were too busy during the couple of days he was here. This is a stupid time of year, as he's working away from home quite a lot for the next couple of months :(

@gabby Great to hear from you. I've just noticed your journal so will have a look while slave's away this week. I will probably start one too soon. Exciting!

15. rabbieg

rabbieg seeking 24/7 ownership

Local Time:
    thank you for the reply Mistress Cat,
    tell me about the silly season of working away, i have to do it all the time year round... it makes for having a normall life very hard & twice as bad for finding a partner, especially when you include this lifestyle...
    anyway i just wanted to say i have ordered the new device for myself & will post updates for you if you want ??? sort of field testing, so to speak...
    i have had the # 7 device from Ms Lori in the past & i know of your pets worries about the weight issue, the steel devices are quite heavy & ride down on the piercing if not supported but hopefully this new device being carbon fibre should hopefully put an end to that problem...

16. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Hi dubsub.....
    Summer in France...
    By and in the pool ALL day long....
    Vanilla SEX...

DAMMIT....some people have ALL the luck!!!!!

ENJOY

love, michelleCD :butterfly:

17. MistressCat

Local Time:
  18. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you rabbieg... we will have a look at that new device, but I doubt we will ever darken Ms Lori's doors again! :happy0028:

And as for people not knowing what a Rabbit is.... I'm shocked?!

The Rabbit first made it's big appearance in Sex and the City, when Charlotte got one and refused to leave her apartment!

I also know of the original Rabbits, because I used to work for Ann Summers, and then ran my own sex toys retail company for a while... the Rabbit was so popular that at one point I was bulk buying and had a crate of them in my hallway... they flew out the door faster than you would believe! They made me a lot of money! :evilgrin0010:

Now Ann Summers has several versions. The funniest thing about this ramble? I had never used one in all the years of selling them... it was only last year when I got a Rabbit strap on for pet, that I actually experienced a rabbit for the first time!

19. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Does this mean they won't set off airport security alarms? And are the locks carbon fiber as well?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice