Looker01 without plug

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by ukdood88, Oct 28, 2016.

1. ukdood88

ukdood88 Junior Member

East Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    can someone comment on experiences of the looker01 without the urethral plug?

Does it still work well as custom metal devices go? Comfort? Discretion?

I'm looking at buying my first metal device but I don't feel comfortable using a urethral plug. Also ergonomic ring vs standard?

2. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    I was in your same boat ... before buying the Looker 01. I had tried must of the standard off the shelf devices and 2 MM devices. The MM were the best of all (in comparison to the off the shelf ones I tried). However I have an Ergonomic style Cock Ring and it fits and wears 24 hours straight just amazing and even after having both the round and oval base rings on the MM I always felt that the Ergo Cock Ring fit better.

SSsssoooo ....

I ordered a Looker 01 with the Ergo Base ring and a removable urethral plug. I wanted the urethral plug as a way of making the device non-removable (I can pull out the back still with the urethra plug but it a lot of work, and I do not feel I could get the device back on after pulling out, so for me it is 100% non-removable because I would then have to present my self to my KH with the device hanging around my balls ... that would be VERY BAD). I was very concerned that I would not handle the urethra plug well as a 24/7 wear because other urethra plugs could only be tolerated short amounts of time, so I ordered it with the removable option (screws is from the inside so it can not be removed while wearing the device).

Well it is hands down the most comfortable device I have ever had! The Ergo base ring is exactly what my body needed for the 24/7 comfort of continual wear for extended periods of time (I can now go a week straight before needing to remove for cleaning and go right back in with no issues). The polish / finish and shape of the urethra plug was also spot on and while it took some time to get used to the feeling of having something inserted in my urethra at all times, it was never a painful or "need to remove it" issue. I did have to "adjust" the plug a little during the first few weeks till I got it in just the exact right spot for me. Meaning that since it is screwed into the device from the inside, it has a locking nut on the outside so that once you get it set at just the right angle for you (a degree left / right or right on center) you can crank down the locking nut and everything is set and you will not have to adjust anything.

So all of the typing was to say, yes get the Ergo ring and the removable urethra plug, as long as your measurement are correct it will be a GREAT device.

Gabriellia likes this.
  3. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
  4. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    I also concur with Dan. I have the looker 02 but same principals apply. The plug is actually the part that makes the device comfortable! When used as a cage minus the plug, yes it's comfy until the inevitable moment one is aroused, either consciously or subconsciously (just realised "sub"consciously has a different meaning here!). For me, the plug keeps arousal under control even when "switched on", so it's comfy even when aroused. So the device on its own is great but without the plug I suspect you'll have your moments of discomfort. Using the plug should minimise that discomfort. Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice