Looker plug and peeing standing up?

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Iron78, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    I have a Looker 02 and it is a great cage, however when I pee it is quite a mess.

Is it possible to have the pee only going through the plug, maybe by upgrading to a 8mm plug with a 10mm bulb? Or do I just have to sit down when wearing it?

I do not mind sitting down on a toilet, but it is an issue if it is just behind a tree, even though it isn’t that common.

2. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Quite the coincidence you ask that question. With my Looker 1 I started with the stock 6mm tube with the 8mm bulb. It inserted easily, but I passed urine around the tube, making an even bigger mess.

I had the same idea you had, so I ordered an 8mm tube. My assumption being that since the 8mm tip on the old tube went in so easily, the tip on the 8mm would too. But no, I cannot get past the cartilage just inside the tip. I’ve tried three times now and have to accept that I either need to stretch my urethra by a millimeter or purchase a UT from Steelworxx without the bulbous tip. I suspect the bulb tip is to help “seal” the tube inside, but not sure. I also purchased a tube the same length as my cage, not the length that extends beyond the base ring.

I’ll be reading the replies to your question with high interest.

Iron78 likes this.
  3. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Thanks a lot for your reply, I think I will stay safe and order a 6/8mm again for my next cage. I just have to find a bathroom :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice