looker 1 or 2?

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Mikie46, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Mikie46

Mikie46 Member

FCA assembly worker
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    I am looking to graduate into one of these much nicer devices for more long term/safer lockdowns. I am cut but have a super sensitive glans as I am autistic with hyper sensitivity in certain places, the head of my penis being one of them. I was concerned about the bars being uncomfortable against the head of my penis in long term wearing. I am 2.5 in long when flaccid, 1.5 in thick along my shaft, the head of my penis is a bit wider at 1.75in. measured around my cock and behind my balls is 7 inches pre the tape measure pulled tight. As this will be for long term wear, looking for comfort on the cock ring. I am a grower when hard, at 8 inches. These are the two cages I like, was leaning toward the looker2. The cheap one I am starting with is more like the looker 1, will have a 2 inch long cage with a 1 1/8th inner diameter, 2in cock ring. This is just to break me in and see how the cock ring feels at that size. But my dom wants me locked nearly 24/7 so a higher quality cage/insert is needed in the near future. Always open to suggestions as I learn. Mike

2. softboy

softboy Member

Australia victoria
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    I have Chinese copy of the little looker,find it quite comfortable.it has a silicone tube which did not take too long to settle.felt like I needed to pee for the first hour or so.have tried metal tubes,I found they hurt,would not settle in and caused bleeding

3. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    I have a looker 02. I ordered it with a removable insert. I'm glad I did, because I like being able to remove it to clean everything.

I also have a Prince Albert piercing, and had the tube fitted with the Steelworxx security screw for PA's (such as the Securo). I don't think it is needed, as the cage is tight when soft, and not coming off, but I did read reviews of people able to pullout, so we added the screw. Now, there's no way out. One key for the screw, one to separate the cage from the ring.

Check out Thumper's many reviews for this cage... This is where I got my measuring info from.

I did send my insert back for adjustment, and even ordered another, larger insert AND PA screw pin, so again, I'm glad it's removable.

If I had to do over, I don't think I'd change anything.

Side note: We have a bidet, and after urinating, I always rinse up (you can add a toilet seat bidet relatively cheap to any toilet). Not all urine goes down the tube- some goes around, so I keep it glean. And shower head with a hose is a must. Never smells bad!

I have worn mine for 2 weeks non stop before taking off to clean, but usually remove once every 3 to 5 days to boil/wash. I wear my Tube Jacket 2 during this period.

Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice