Looker 1 dimensions advice

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Submissive_Michelle, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    I am on the verge of ordering my Looker1 and would welcome any advice from users of this model.
    I have been measuring my average penis length and determined it to be smallest at 7cm.

Do the dimensions look correct ?

I would like to know if anyone has requested a similar sized device as the cage looks a little short but since my current cage is also around 4cm in length and is very comfortable I hope this is right.

Then the length of the insert past the base at 1cm is this enough. Here I mean if this was increased to 1.5cm would it be a problem when sitting or bending.

Hence feedback from wearers who may have good advice after wearing this design

Mitch
    Looker1b.JPG

2. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    i have an looker02 with an insert that goes 2.5cm past the base ring and that is no different then the standard 1cm .
    I must say that none of the insert lenghts were escape proof to be honoust , so if you are looking for escape proof it needs to be much longer i think

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    It looks about right to me. A bit short perhaps, but not unreasonably. What you don't want is too long, then it'd get uncomfortable.

Mine is 60mm, so about 15mm shorter than my flaccid length, and once I'm used to wearing it I forget it's there it's so comfortable. As to the insert, 10mm is enough that it's not easy to pull out though I can if I try, but what I can't do is get the device off completely as my balls are still trapped. If you need complete security then you might want a longer insert, but that will be at the cost of some comfort here and there. As it is with mine, sport, cycling, gym, etc are all possible for long durations with no problem or discomfort.

Occasionally a bit of my foreskin gets rubbed raw through the bars, but that's mainly from having put the device on in a hurry and not having enough time to make sure everything is sitting where it should (I have the looker 2). Are you cut? If not then you might want to think about getting the Looker 2 over the 1.

4. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    I have the 03 model.
    I have made it quite narrow and I am happy with the way it grips the penis. (Just saying because I saw your 35 mm, Which is the standard dimension for "out of the shelf" CBs).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice