Looker 02 - new CB with penisplug from Steelworxx

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by pachastity, Oct 23, 2010.

1. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I'm close to ordering the Looker 2..... I think........
    I have a question for the Looker users - has anyone ever bought the hinged/spiked base ring option with it?
    And if so, what do you have to say about it? :)
    Thanks

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    No I dont have a hinged insert, but I am still really happy with the looker 2, I have presently been wearing mine for a month (close to anyway), non stop...only thing is I am as horny as all fuck...

I tried to stroke the cock between the bars....and all I managed was a feel good...which only frustrated me further.

3. SlavePete

SlavePete Member

NJ, USA
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Great thread! I'm really interested in the Looker 01 and Looker 02. I'm really torn on which device to order. I was pretty much set on the Looker 01 but then I read this thread. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

4. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    You might want to check out my comments in this posting: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/new-guy.11877/#post-96883

I have the same device as pictured in your profile pic, and have been doing a lot of research into eliminating the problems with it. Not to detract from the topic of discussion, but hope this is helpful for you.

5. Eenman

Eenman New member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I have a stainless steel divice but i find it to heavy. What does the locker 2 Weight?

6. CagedTiger85

CagedTiger85 Member

Local Time:
    I think it depends on how big your device is. If you want a ballpark number, I would say close to 200 grams

7. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I would be very interested but am fearful of UTI and since my Mistress wants me locked now 24/7 indefinitely I worry about the long term effects of trauma and infection. At the moment the trauma comes from night time erections causing pressure under the sac which most of the time can be managed but with an internal insert I feel that 24/7 long term wear may be too risky for me. After all my Mistress does not want me to remove my device now even for washing so I wash with it attached now as I have been told its my normal state and part of me. I wash twice a day with it attached to keep it as clean as possible. Does anyone expect to wear long term without removal as I don't think you could go 5 days without a sterilisation and removal plus a fear the night time potential damage.

8. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is a long thread and I've read every post. I've spent about thirty years and probably a few thousand pounds looking for the perfect chastity device for me and still haven't found it. I suppose I'd best be described as an uncut grower with small balls and an average sized penis (with a PA of 3.2mm). I've seen films of an octopus getting it's entire body through a 1 inch diameter hole,,,,, The problem I've always had with ball trap devices is that the gap between the A ring and the tube allows a ball to slip through, anything tight enough to prevent this is unwearable due to the "growing" nature of things.. It might just be that the insert would make a difference.

How small can the gap between the "cockring" and the "penis ring" be made on the Looker 02? I might give this one more shot, since for me the aspect of inescapability is absolutely paramount. This is to do with the fact that if I know I am able to escape, then I only feel compliant, but when I am genuinely controlled an unable to escape...well, that's a whole lot different and better for me.

Please don't suggest full belts - been there, done that...Neosteel, Goethals. Small hips and anything tight enough to be inescapable has a whole lot of other problems.....

9. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    @Snufflepig I would think the man to ask is Dietmar at Steelworxx - mail him on info@steelworxx.de

I suspect that the space may be limited by the locking system but he is the engineer :)

10. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    I just got rid of my CB 6000s and moved into a Steeworxx Revenge. What a difference! Plus as an experiment I used the anti pullout device from the CB 6000s and modified it to fit the Revenge. Very comfortable and no chance for escape. I have had it on for 4 weeks so far and no chaffing or pain.

11. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Here is what the Revenge looks like with the anti pullout installed. Take a look just behind the lock. You can see the plastic piece.

Attached Files:

guest 2942 likes this.
  12. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    The order has been placed and the waiting has begun. Dietmar suggested an 8 to 9 week lead time.....:(

juniorbottom likes this.
  13. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Trust me its well worth the wait! I love mine. Going on 5 weeks without removing once and it still feels comfortable. The revenge also allows for easy cleaning so my keyholder says that there is no reason for her to give me any unlocking days for cleaning. I usually do a great job at keeping myself very well groomed and clean.

14. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    It does look beautiful. I will consider ordering one.

15. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, it's here....

I didn't think I'd be saying this, but it's the most comfortable device I have worn. Some slight irritation for the first day or so, and then it settled down. I have no problems with the ring and there is no way that I could escape from it without the keys (and they have been hidden from me).

It's comfortable to sleep in too. At last, something that actually works!!!

orja_vain and Mascara^Snake like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice