Looker 02 Help

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by bornforchastity, Oct 5, 2016.

1. bornforchastity

bornforchastity Active member

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    Hi All,

We, (Me and My Mistress) are looking for a new device and my Mistress came to like the Looker 02 as i am not pierced and She don't want me to get pierced, also She liked that it shields my glans. She likes the device but wishes to know how the device will look if we remove the insert from the Looker 02. As She don't want me to wear insert while being locked.

I searched for the images of looker 02 without urethral insert but couldn't find any. Members who have Looker 02, will You can post some pictures and few close-up of Looker 02, so that She can decide if we should buy this device or not?

Thank You.

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    The looker device is beautifully made and will fit you like a glove.
    However, if you wish to try something similar to the looker before actually investing in one then there are various chinese copies available quite cheaply which can help you decide if that style is for you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Stain...970588?hash=item4b033e6f5c:g:8O0AAOSwZ1BXdilK
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-lock-...550824?hash=item4b0623b5e8:g:rgIAAOSwdzVXra6u
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Stain...307353?hash=item35ff5945d9:g:bD4AAOSwYmZXFd7y
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Male-Stai...407907?hash=item4d3d07df63:g:7g0AAOSwZ8ZW38Kk

With regard to further looker information, here is a review by Mr Thumper: https://denyingthumper.com/chastity-devices/steelworxx-looker-02/

I would strongly recommend buying one with a fixed insert by the way.

Good luck.

3. bornforchastity

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    Thank You for the links @Mascara^Snake . My Mistress is concerned about urethral infections and also building scar tissue. Can You shed some light on both of these things?

Thank You again.

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    All I can say is that I know and have known many looker wearers who have had no problem at all with the insert. And some even wear full time.
    Perhaps 10 percent of people who buy them don't get on with them (hence my recommendation to try a cheap version beforehand)
    I've not known anyone or heard of anyone at all who contracted a UTI as a result of wearing a looker with insert.
    (or any other insert device) If you do buy a copy then make sure it's not chrome and make sure the insert has a bulb at the tip rather than a point :-/

5. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    The fixed insert is what makes it so secure.

Gabriellia likes this.
  6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think the psychological impact of impalement in such an intimate place has more benefit than any added security.

Hello Chastehubby x

ChasteHubby2015 and Cienna like this.
  7. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    I have the Looker 02 with the removable insert. It is a great device and very well made as @Mascara^Snake says.

I wear it without the insert most of the time. For now at least - I'm an insert newbie. I think if you look at the photo's on the Steelworxx site you can easily imagine it without the insert. I think it is a great looking device and by far the most comfortable I have ever tried.

One thing to note is that if you do get it with the removable insert and then decide to use the insert, is that it then requires securing to the device with a small exterior nut (the insert comes through the larger opening on the glans cap). It's not obtrusive but something to consider.

If you do a google search I am sure there are many photo's of the Looker 02.

8. bornforchastity

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    @Kate Medova Thank You for the information but doesn't insert causes irritation or pain when Your little boy tries to get hard?

9. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm a longtime user of the looker01 and it doesn't bother you when you try to express your manhood. They are very comfortable and there are no issues wearing one long term. I did get a slight bit of discomfort when I first started using it until everything stretches out and I got used to wearing it. If you have never had an insert inside of you I suggest you get a few sounds around the diameter of the looker you are looking at.
    It's also strange when you go pee. You loose the sensation of going. It mostly goes thru the tube so you don't feel it. Of you have to go real bad the fluid will go around and may hurt until your used to it because it stretches you a bit more. But that also goes away with use. Mine is with a non removable insert and I like it that way. It has a cleaner look at the front as it does not have the nut to hold the tube on.
    I also tell people with lookers that once your used to it. It's best to keep it on for longer times. I had one UTI which I think was caused by my looker. I think it was due to me taking it on and off several times a week. It's been awhile but my longest time worn without removal was just over 30 day. That was no removal at all. I had no issues. And I have chatted with some that have gone much longer.

Iron78 likes this.
  10. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    ive had 2 lookers one with 1cm past the A-ring insert and one with 2.5 ... they both fit and looks perfectly...everything is roght on them
    for me both were not escape proof but that could also have to to with being a grower instead of a shower...

i think people who are shower's benefit most from this

11. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    @bornforchastity - The longest I have gone with the insert is 10 hours. Being locked in the Looker means erections are restricted anyway. To answer your question attempted erections with the insert did not cause any pain or irritation. To elaborate a little - I did have a tiny little blood the last time I used it but I think that was because I was in too much of a hurry to put it on. And I was possibly a little too excited at the time! There were no problems afterwards and I had used it before without any problems. Take your time and don't force anything and you should be fine.

As @Gabriellia says maybe try some sounds to get used to putting something in your urethra first.

Gabriellia likes this.
  12. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Hello Miss Amanda, pleasure to speak to you again and yes, you are quite correct as it pertains to the psychological impact of impalement in such an intimate place, the added security also adds to that psychological impact by instilling a sense of hopelessness in ever being able to pullout without permission.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  13. bornforchastity

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    Thank You for the information.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice