Long vs short chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Hanserol, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Hanserol

Hanserol Member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    I currently have a birdcage which is a very long device for me which means flaccid I have almost an inch room.
    That results that I am getting an half full erection while arroused which feels kind of nice and frustrating to the same time since I can’t get full effected and the device pushing still my member in the downward direction without any pain.
    I was reading a lot reagarding sizing of chastity devices and a lot of them say it should be about one inch smaller than the flaccid member.

Now my question:
    What gives you the result of more horniness/ frustration/ pleasure?
    Thinking about to get a smaller device in order to keep me maximum frustrated and horny to the same time for my goodness to get her even more control.

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    I found that when I had more room to grow in one of my previous cages it was somewhat uncomfortable when I’d get an erection during the day. When it came to night time erections those were very uncomfortable and sometimes painful. I thought that was normal until I got a cage that is pretty much a perfect. For my normal flaccid state the cage is about 1/4-1/2 inch shorter than me. This essentially stifles my erections only allowing a minimal hardness. I don’t know why but I get a deep satisfaction when I wake up with an erection and look down only to see a 1 1/2 inch steel boner when it feels like it should be so much bigger, very emasculating. It’s a deliciously frustrating feeling, an instant reminder that my Miss owns me and it’s not allowed to get any bigger until she says. After being at the mansion for over a few years I’ve read enough from others that the majority of us do wear a slightly smaller than what we measure flaccid cage. I think it yields the best results for long term wear and comfort.

Rectrix likes this.
  3. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My first device was a cb6000 (before they came out with the S). Way too long. Then an S which was still too long

I am much happier in my watchful mistress for several reasons including it's shorter fit. (I'm considering shortening it from 1 and 3/4 to 1 and1/2)

So my advice is go a bit shorter than your flaccid penis

Rectrix likes this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Another vote for small and snug. See parts 3 and 4 of my pics.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  5. pupperly

pupperly Member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I have had a siebe bonnet (75mm long cage) that allowed a lot of room to get hard, with a 40mm ring. as a result erections would squeeze off the circulation to my testes which gave me a painful ache. I could not wear it for longer than an hour because it was so painful. when I was soft the ring was too big and began to slip down as well.

I experimented with much smaller 45mm long cages with 40 and 38mm base rings. because I was barely able to get hard, I didnt have that problem at all.

Ive just orderd a CB6000 Short to replace the metal cages which have painful edges on the base rings.

I vote small and snug, even for larger dicks. penises are very good at squishing and I think flaccid size is normally overestimated because the penis is used to hanging loose and being in a state of slight erection all the time.

erect size: 7.5"
    cage dimensions that worked best: 1.75" (abouts) x 32mm (sorry for mixing metric and imperial).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice