Long-time lurker, finally saying "hello"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HappyAndy, Sep 27, 2009.

1. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    Good evening all.

I have been a member of the Mansion for quite some time now, but have been a bit too shy or maybe bashful to make my presence known. :character0114:

Anyway, my thanks to Mistress Watchful and other great posters who have been the prime movers in persuading me that chastity is a very important part of me.... A couple of weeks ago, at the end of a long bout of unemployment and stress, fortune came knocking at the door. I looked over and asked my wife, "So, if I get this job, can I buy a CB6k?" She said "Sure!" That was then, now here I am, comfortably locked away.

Our motivations were different, of course, hers and mine. For me, the thought of being chaste, forbidden from cumming, with her holding the key to my sexuality, excited me almost beyond belief. I must admit that this particular fantasy...ahem...served a very physical purpose. :) For my wife (we've been married almost 5 years now), she was initially just catering to my tastes. Over the past two weeks, however, after reading quite a bit and after having noticed a positive change in my attention to her needs (kissing, massages, etc. - since I already do 99% of the cooking and over half of the household tasks).

Last weekend, we sat down and had a heart-to-heart about the chastity belt. Since she is not ordinarily dominant - we consider each other as equals - we needed to devise a plan to encourage her to want to hold the key to my cage. What I suggested was this: Since the physical affection between us had been more or less disappearing over the last couple of years, I made her a vow that I would do my utmost to become tender with her again, even more so than when we were dating. I would go above an beyong the call of duty - by giving her massages, rubbing her feet (when she was relaxed enough - otherwise, she can't stand people touching her feet) and generally making her life with me more...satisfying for her. In return, I asked that she help keep me excited and that she truly take charge of the key and thus, of our sex life.

Two weeks ago, when the cage first arrived and I began to try to put it on, my wife had mentioned that she immediately saw a difference in my attitude towards her. As she put it, I appeared to be in love with her again. And it's true. :) This being said, when she and I sealed our little arrangement a week ago, she said that she had no doubt that I would keep my word...

That being said, after a ruined accidental orgasm on Wednesday, which pushed my "possible orgasm" day back from Saturday to Sunday (today), she allowed me my first release in over a week. And she has since told me that she felt a great deal of pleasure from edging me three or four times before allowing me to explode...in what was perhaps (or probably!) the most intense orgasm of my life...

Actually, for years now, I've been into bondage and a certain number of other kinks, which include self-bondage and WS. She has indulged me from the start and has even gotten into being bound up herself. Meanwhile, since I'm now in my cage and constantly horny, she will tell me to go into the bedroom and _____________ (she fills in the blank with any number of activities, which she pulls from a list of things which excite she or I, which we compiled a while back).

It's weird. For the first time in...well...forever, I feel 100% sexually satisfied (despite the fact that my dick is locked up in an acrylic cage). Earlier this evening, as I was cooking dinner, she whispered in my ear that she was wholly satisfied, too.

Ok, I guess that's all I need to say for right now. Again, kudos to all of you and I'm happy to be a part of your extended family. :)

Andy

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    great post, happyandy, and welcome to the Mansion.

3. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Happy Andy and you happy Lady,

Welcome to our little family.

It is always wonderful to hear about relationships improved through chastity :)

Respectful

4. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the friendly welcome. :) I'll be sure to keep you all informed...

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    FANTASTIC!

Glad to be of service... it's always good to know we've helped people feel more at ease with themselves and chastity!

I can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Whenever I read someone starting the chastity journey it always makes me realise how much I miss it at the moment... I'm off to see what I can do about that!

6. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,

Thanks for your reply! And, I say this without flattery (er, well, maybe with a touch of flattery), this site has been amazingly important for me.

Thanks again and, like I said, I'll keep you all posted. :)

Andy

7. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    great post happyandy i think you will find with your wife that life will get even sweeter as you travel this new path...:anim_37:

8. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Dear Allornowt,

Things have already gotten much, much better. I mean, it's not as though our marriage was in trouble; I really never thought it was. Quite to the contrary. On the other hand, the sexual side was, well, lacking. I mean, we didn't force ourselves to have sex, which I think is a plus. But still, whenever we did have intercourse, neither of us felt overly satisfied. Now, since I've been locked up in my chastity, both of us have felt something new and exciting. As an aside, my wife has told me that she hasn't decided how long I'm to be locked up for this time... She said that when she does make her decision, she might not even let me know beforehand... Wow. :)

Andy

9. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Andy!
    If your wife already sees the benefits maybe you should feel a little nervous?
    One week? Two? One month? :sign0137: :anim_25:

sophia

10. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    variety andy is as they say the spice of life......it is a shame that some people let their relationships get into such a poor state before they try and sort things out. I can see from your description that you are very happy and were already in a loving relationship, it is all too easy to take all this for granted and suddenly find that all is not well. Marriage is like a living thing it needs constant care and attention paying to it to keep it healthy.:character0028:

11. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Haha, Sophia! I already AM! :)

You're absolutely right, Allornowt. That is the sad truth. I feel that we (my wife and I) are both lucky enough to be in an open relationship, meaning that if ever there's a real problem, we talk it out and find a solution. Lucky, lucky... And hey, I get to be in chastity!

Thanks for the replies, you two.

12. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    no harm ever came from talking as my old mother used to say.............was it her or have i just made that up.........f"cking memory......where was i?:anim_39:

13. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have just got to say it again: This place is great. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice