Long term use of chastity device and diapers

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sweetlilcuck, Jan 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. sweetlilcuck

sweetlilcuck Member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    My Goddess mommy currently has me in a jailbird chastity device because I can't seem to keep my hands from being naughty. The problem is I also have to use diapers or pullups because I just can't seem to control anything. She has done this in the past and I have found that a wet diaper and the use of the device become an issue over time. When the diaper becomes wet the skin around the device becomes irritated as the device can't glide easily as it would in a dry environment. I have used neosporine and diaper rash cream with limited success. Short term this was not a problem, but after a few weeks it becomes uncomfortable and difficult to manage resulting in the need to give the skin a break. Has anyone else had to deal with this problem? If so how did you do it? I know controlling myself and not having to be put into diapers and chastity are the answer, but it's not that easy for me.. Anyone else out there into diapers and chastity?

bitstripped likes this.
  2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    @sweetlilcuck that would be me then. Not kept in chastity device at present. They always have me problems and Mistress likes access to me when she wants to tease and play with. Maybe if your mummy put you in locking plastic pants you would not be able to play with yourself and the device could come off. I find them a lot more scary then any device. . Not being able to remove them even when you are wet or dirty. Sudocream is a good cream.
    Good luck
    Slave baby Phil

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Embarrassed to say ;-) me too. Every day now is diapers, or actually pink women's pull ups with a plastic pantie over it. Locked underneath all that into a chastity device. Quite why She started this with me I have not figured out. I don't have a wetting problem but I am usually ordered to "use it" at or near the end of the day.

Great humiliation factor there. She calls me "diaper boy" and when we are out if I need a loo she says "you know what to do" but I hold it anyway.

She's not usually into baby/mommy
    But its the control she gets from it and oh wait...the O/P haha...I forgot.

I find no issues with the ring from being wet. But the ring causes burning on its
    own even when dry. For that I use Shea butter or a lubricant like that. A silicon based hand cream works well too.

Now the advantage these things have is that the right choice of cream will also repell moisture for a period of time so it could do double duty.

Cheers!

Lucy likes this.
  4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @subklik don't you just love the feeling of a wet diaper?

5. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Well....um...no. But I am told to get used to it. Depending on how I am sent to bed I am sometimes forced to wake up in one. Like this morning. To me its all good if there are no leaks.
    I have a feeling that She likes this waayy too much so who knows how far it will go.

Lucy likes this.
  6. sweetlilcuck

sweetlilcuck Member

Local Time:
    Excellent idea subklik. Thanks so much

7. babymarbles

babymarbles Member

Local Time:
    Some people get all the fun I would love a mommy type to force me into chastity and stay in my diapers all the time, sissy or not.

8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hiys
    While having someone to encourage you to do something is always a help try not to see the lack off this person as a reason not to explore life and experience sensations and the old adage try it at least twice to see if you like it or not.

So you can get a cheap stainless device for $20 or so delivered put it on see how you are.
    Yes its not going to be comfortable at first and you will be sooo horny but that is chastity but that is why you are here xx
    Try to relax and explore your feelings it won't kill you promise. Set your self a

time 24 hrs then 48 then a week .

I have been ages with out a spurty climax I don't have a device but I am on trust . I really hate getting up in the morning with spunky knickers , but I know it shifts my feelings ever more towards my feminine side which I love

I do however have my big toys which gives me those whole body orgasams much better than the spurty ones . Well mostly though I have had some very nice ones !! I am not boasting just
    remembering xx

I do encourage you to free up your thinking and whilst you are on your own try things out see how you get on .

Will you meet that perfect fantasy that you wanted the last time you played with your pee pee was she the same as the one two weeks ago ?? Lol.
    Or will you be in the supermarket or the coffee machine when someone will look at you and smile (always smile :)) and your adrenaline will explode through your body , it will, that is why you should not spend toooo much time indoors playing with your willy .

Xx Wendy

jacky_chaste and SubVerity like this.
  9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Sorry about the gaps my phone does funny things when I write long replies .
    Its not that bits are missing xx
    Xx wendy

10. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Wendy...I am so relieved to know that none of your bits are missing!

Wendygirl likes this.
  11. sweetlilcuck

sweetlilcuck Member

Local Time:

12. sweetlilcuck

sweetlilcuck Member

Local Time:
    That's some excellent advice Wendy. Don't be afraid to explore Babymarbles the only thing you risk is not finding yourself. If you don't have someone be open to others with similar interests by way of groups or safe meetings. I actually met my amazing Goddess Mommy on Plenty of Fish, a free internet dating site. I didn't include anything about my interest, only that I as looking for someone open and willing to try new things. She is my everything and I could not have ever wished for more. It is the connection that is the most important. Both for our abdl interests and other interests as well. Look for someone with similar likes who is open and you never know what can happen. Be sure to give them time. Educate them if they are open. Also be prepared that the same result may happen as with any relationship and that is that you find that you aren't compatible, but if there is nothing ventured there can be nothing gained.

If you are alone and wish to pursue a virtual submission experience you may want to contact Mistress Sebrina regarding her Mommy Solution program. It's an interactive program what allows you to experience many different aspects of submission. Her email is Mistresssebrina1 at g mail dot com.

subklik and Wendygirl like this.
  13. Chantelle34d

Chantelle34d Member

Local Time:
    I started my young sub in chastity recently. He was well acquainted with wearing diapers with plastic panties as he was put in them at 13 due to a wetting problem. He remained in them through high school though he didn't wear them all the time. Most nights. Then he was out of diapers for a couple of years before his sister introduced him to me and he began special training with me. After a few days I realized he was masturbating several times a day and night. He accumulated quite a pile of stained panties so I discussed what to do about it with him and told him he would be put in chastity. He knew well what that meant but before we had selected at least a beginning cock cage I had to think of something. I put him back in diapers but with tight plastic panties. I discovered that he actually found wearing diapers and especially plastic panties a turn-on. still, we had to do something to keep him secure. I got a pair of locking plastic panties. The delicate chain fits around his waist snuggly and a chain goes between his legs. Its attached to the back and then the ring at the other end is locked in the front with the other two ends. He stayed in the locking diaper every night and regular plastic panties during the day. when we finally went to the sex store to select a cock cage he had the locking panties on. We looked at a variety and decided that his first one would be a mental one with a cock ring. He's now in it and at night he wears diapers and the plastic panties with it. I have asked how it feels and he tells me its comfortable. I have asked how it feels to have his cock locked up and not be able to get at it. He told me that it is very erotic and I must admit I could tell that from the first time I put it on him. I let him put on the cock ring then I put him in handcuffs and had his arms with the cuffs attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling. As soon as I touched his cock with the cage he got hard. I told him I would not jerk him off so he better figure a way to get a bit soft or he'd be in chains a long time. He managed so I got the cage on him and locked. I noticed his cock tried to get fully hard in the cage but couldn't obviously. Now he wears it most of the time and tells me his cock is usually semi-hard.

14. babycakes

babycakes New member

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Years ago, I was introduced to diapers as a way of controlling masturbation. If you make them bulky enough, it becomes effectively impossible to masurbate because you can't feel anything down there. An adult diaper of day weight, with an insert of 6 Birdseye baby diapers folded into 10 layers and pinned in place, followed by plastic pants, does the trick for me. A female chastity belt, whether leather or steel, will keep everything in place and effectively out of reach. If you send your sub out the door dressed this way, his attention will be riveted on one thing, and one thing only: does everyone who sees me know what I'm wearing?

sweetlilcuck likes this.
  15. Ginanhanes

Ginanhanes Long term member

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    My Mistress also requires me in diapers, while in chastity...a total mind bend...

16. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    My wife works in a psychological institute. She doesn't like the idea of daipers as they remind her of the patients at work. I can understand that, but however, I do like them. I like a catheter as a stent so they take away all controll. To bad I can't enjoy that fulltime :s Maybe one day ... Btw, I'm wearing a Lori5b. That is a ringless chastitycage. That could be a solution to your longterm wearing. No ring..No iritation ...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adult diaper and cock cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice