Long term goal of 6 months

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by DJ711, Jul 24, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    So I've been with my girlfriend and keyholder for almost a year now and up until recently we've just been going on the honors system. We're long distance so sometimes we have to take breaks because it's just too hard, but recently we've been getting into it again and I expressed my desire to get a cage that locks through a PA so for our anniversary I'm going to get pierced. In talking yesterday she expressed that eventually she would like my release schedule to be once every 6 months. She has said we would slowly build to this, but I wanted to hear other's in a similar situation talk about the effects and how hard it is. Thanks!

kellysbitch and spider203 like this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    That's lovely. Congratulations!

Is it possible to get your PA piercing when you're together? My wife encouraged me to get pierced over two years ago. She drove. It was wonderful to have her in the room as it happened. Just getting pierced with her was a memorable and emotional experience.

We played with chastity off and on, mostly in scenes and as a game before I was pierced. After two months I got my first custom steel chastity device, and it sounds like a fairy tale but I haven't had an unauthorized orgasm since. We celebrated our two year anniversary of my being under her perfect orgasm control this month. I'm surprised how far we've come.

PA secured enforced chastity is a completely different mind-fuck. It feels real. It is of course, but the impact is tremendous.

How long have you gone thus far? We are no where near the 6 month mark ourselves. Someday she's talked about "a long time" equating to a full year. I don't think I could do it without her nearby though.

I can't tell you what six months is like. After four weeks I just don't want it to stop. I was willing to keep going but the longest we've gone is five weeks. Others can weigh in.

In any case you're lucky to have her. Good luck! (And treat that new piercing well... keep healthy!)

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    longest I've gone is 3 months, but it really depends on how much teasing/attention you recieve. I didnt have much of that from my wife so it wasnt too difficult. After a while I kinda forgot about lol. But yeah I think you would want to build up a length like that.

4. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:

We plan to get it together and then cuddle afterwards. We're very close, almost scarily close actually.

And I do know that PA secured enforced chastity is different. Her and I both want that. I've wanted this since I was 14 (and had fantasies of girls controlling me since I was 7) and she's wanted to be a KH for 4 years so I'm not too worried about that :) But thank you for the warning!!

The longest I've gone is 7 weeks on the honors system. I told her that if I got to be with her every day that I could probably go for a very long time, but it does cloud my ability to do work. I love how needy I get when denied and she loves it too, I just hate how I can't concentrate at work.

I'm just nervous that I won't be able to do this for her in the future. I'm nervous that somehow it's going to ruin the fun for both of us or something and I can't stomach the thought of losing her, and I know she can't stomach the thought of losing me. I guess we just take it slow :)

Thanks again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice