Long-term chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by brendajjq, Jun 14, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Oh yes, especially if you ruin his O...

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    During milking, he is not permitted an erection or an orgasm. It dribbles out into a dish. Then he licks it up.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I so agree with you Brenda, it is a ritual that has almost becomes an obsession with My sissymaid. All of the milking paraphernalia is kept in a wooden box that I tell her to take to her milking spot, when the designated day arrives.

4. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Although I milk my long-term chastized subhub on a semi-regular basis, Brenda, he'll also dribble quite a bit from being penetrated by my collection of rather large black rubber strap-on cocks as well. As a result of these experiences, I'd have to say once the sissy pussy is properly trained and accepting, dedicated milkings become much less of a perceived necessity if you wish to eliminate them from your regimen. :smile:

5. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Mistresses.
    I am without an orgasm now for 31 weeks. I am locked nearly 24/7 excluding brief intervals for contact sports, doctor visits and my one week summer "vacation". I have become well attuned to my wife and gladly adhere to the honor system during my brief periods of being unlocked. I am 40+ and leak at the drop of a hat while locked. Any sexual thoughts or mental, phusical or visual stimuli that crosses my path makes me.leak. It is only clear, sweet pre-cum. I do not have wet dreams and have only milked twice during this stint. I have dribbled semen twice as a result of extended low level exposure to sexually oriented stimuli, but only after the exposure ended and I clenched down hard to clear what I thought was precum sitting in my urethra. Both times I was surprised to expel a tablespoon of watered down ejaculate. Very confounding, but sexy too. I look forward to my lovely Wife's growth as a Keyholder & Mistress as we move forward. It is finally working because I realized this was all about Her (as my username states). My longest previous lockup was 72 days, so apparently she is embracing this now that I have stopped topping from the bottom. We will see what happens--and I am weighing my wishes more carefully.

allaboutHer

6. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    Very cool allabouther. Nice to see someone else discover that lack of orgasm = more focused attention on one's Mistress.

7. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    Mistress Brenda, i just had a question i wanted to ask You, if You don't mind. With Your husband, do You ever let him have an orgasm. If not, at what point in Your relationship did You decide that he doesn't need to have anymore orgasms. When You first started, how often did You allowed him to orgasm?
    Thank You.

8. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I also agree that all sissy slave cum and precum should be recycled. Not only for cleanliness but it is good training and very subbing act.
    As for the mess you make in your panties gabriella, I'll offer you the same rule I have for my sissy maid husband, pantiliners. Never leaves
    the house without at least a pantyliner in her panties, and of course a few days each month, pads. LOL

Ms Karen

9. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello fancy. I have never allowed him to orgasm. There is just no reason to. There are other penises that satisfy me. And he has other uses.

10. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    Thanks for Your reply ^^

11. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I have been chaste for 6 month and never had a wet dream or any leaking, just normal precum.
    but I havent been in a chastity device, so my cock was always "busy". I never had a milking or anything like that, the sperm just stayed in my balls for 6 month. No problems, no orgasms and no semen.
    But I think every body is different. My body seems to have no problem with chastity, as long as it is teased much enough ;)

12. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I've never heard of "carcinogenic bacteria". Everything in your body contains organic compounds, since we're organic beings. There might be a slim chance that bacteria could travel up the urethra and cause infection, but remember that urine is more or less sterile anyway. So having a pee helps clear away anything nasty from the system. That's why we don't have UTIs constantly.

13. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    I'm on my third 3 month stint. I find that about once during each 3 month period I'll wake up to find a pool of clear (precum) on my legs or belly. Not prostate fluid which is cloudy. I've had a vasectomy so my balls aren't involved at all! Today after a half hour of her stroking my balls and bum while I gave my wife oral, there was a long strand of precum stretching from my cock.
    The it was "OK, now go make my breakfast"... Wonderful.

14. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    My Mistress made ​​me wear a chastity belt for 6 and it made ​​me a milking with my cage.
    For 12 years she did this to me and I have not had an orgasm.

15. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    I don't think milking is necessary. I did at first, and it's okay, but now I just let it seep out gradually whenever. My KH loves to see that.

16. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    It now been a long time since being unlocked and allowed to have an orgasm, we used to do a milking routine but that ended months ago. Like all here there is lots of leaking particulaly when my keyholder is nearby and we are enjoying each other company. I don't believe I have had a wet dream or anything of the like and we are not worried about the need to milk the prostate anymore. I am sure my body will leak or absorb what need to be done as required.

17. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    Well this is my second posting in this thread. I have had only 1 orgasm in the 470+ day stint since my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and I resumed our "new and improved" foray into chastity (I basically accept whatever she wants...no more topping from thr bottom!). I have only milked 5 times during this interval. The last time I was leaking almost non stop during my waking moments to the point I sneezed and a gob of semen-like fluid came out of me which precipitated my request to milk for the 5th time. That milking produced more fluid than any milking previous (about a tablespoon). I went on for about an hour while my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder looked on lying in bed and watching Lifetime. The thick white fluid (usually more watery) kept flowing steadily for over an hour and I probably could have kept going but she told me to stop and put my toys away because she felt I did a good enough job and was having way too much fun. ...and yes, of course I consumed the contents of my milking goblet in front of her. My balls never swell up or any of that stuff...I.just think you reach a point where you become full and the leakage becomes pretty much a constant thing...for me, milkings only leave me hornier. I have had a few dreams where I have climaxed in my dream without any evidence of an orgasm in my undies. That said I have awakened sans any wet dreams with my underwear looking like somebody squirted clear hand sanitizer in them. Once you are in for the long haul you need to get used to the idea that you have ZERO control of your penis and any sexual pleasure for yourself. It can be a very bewildering feeling!
    allaboutHer

18. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    Well this is my second posting in this thread. I have had only 1 orgasm in the 470+ day stint since my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and I resumed our "new and improved" foray into chastity (I basically accept whatever she wants...no more topping from thr bottom!). I have only milked 5 times during this interval. The last time I was leaking almost non stop during my waking moments to the point I sneezed and a gob of semen-like fluid came out of me which precipitated my request to milk for the 5th time. That milking produced more fluid than any milking previous (about a tablespoon). I went on for about an hour while my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder looked on lying in bed and watching Lifetime. The thick white fluid (usually more watery) kept flowing steadily for over an hour and I probably could have kept going but she told me to stop and put my toys away because she felt I did a good enough job and was having way too much fun. ...and yes, of course I consumed the contents of my milking goblet in front of her. My balls never swell up or any of that stuff...I.just think you reach a point where you become full and the leakage becomes pretty much a constant thing...for me, milkings only leave me hornier. I have had a few dreams where I have climaxed in my dream without any evidence of an orgasm in my undies. That said I have awakened sans any wet dreams with my underwear looking like somebody squirted clear hand sanitizer in them. Once you are in for the long haul you need to get used to the idea that you have ZERO control of your penis and any sexual pleasure for yourself. It can be a very bewildering feeling!
    allaboutHer

19. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    i am starting my fourth week and have another 8 weeks to go , so she says , i tend to leak mainly towards the end of peeing , dont know why , and occasionaly whith out knowing it going to happen during the day , i never get milked , i think a part of it is the excitment of being controled maybe ...:)

20. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    wow...its interesting to had a keyholder...

my longest locked just one day....and its alot of dripping....T_T....

21. Chastityslave3

Local Time:
    I go without orgasm for anything up to 3 months at a time. During this time I occasionally leak precum if I'm "turned on" by something. However, this requires nothing more than a change of underwear. Nightly erections and "wet dreams" aren't a problem either as my sleep is disturbed by the chastity piercing becoming uncomfortable as I start to get erect.

22. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    Hi
    I leave his cage to my subject for 2 to 3 months.
    For him avoid leaks, it puts a feminine sanitary napkin.
    To empty, I made it a milking with her chastity because he tendency to release quickly. It is premature ejaculation.
    With his chastity, I massage his prostate well and lasts longer.
    After he eats his cum like a slut he is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice